StaraX

Disappointing nootropics results

46 posts in this topic

@StaraX I wouldn't draw conclusions before you personally test multiple batches. You've been unlucky most likely. Does caffeine , L-Theanine or their combination have the slighest effect on you?

If not, and you frequently feel physically fatigued, your adrenal glands may have crashed and I'd recommend looking into adrenal cortex extract 

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

You are Dog. - Geo Lura.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mmKay Yes, caffeine has a small effect on me. Drinking coffee in the morning gives me that nice boost for the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, StaraX said:

I highly doubt that. Every other drug I've been taking in my life, prescribed included, has worked for me very well. Just like for most people. But again, you might be right. I'm just paranoid of being scammed and the pills I took weren't actually Modafinil.

Did they come is legit looking packaging? ModAlert should come in official foil wrap packaging. If you got that, then it's very likely legit.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Did they come is legit looking packaging? ModAlert should come in official foil wrap packaging. If you got that, then it's very likely legit.

I had the same experience, modafinil in package and all. Yet it doesn’t work on me the same as you describe. I’ve experimented with a whole package probably by now, every time I take half a pill I do feel like I’m having some better focus or some creative Ideas but I doubt that this on it’s own is what you described in the nootropic video.

when I took a whole pill once it was very unpleasant unlike a half a pill, I probably not try it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura Yes, it came in official foil wrap packaging. However, there are three  minor (like very small) differences between my package and the package showed in your nootropics video:

1. "Modafinil tablets IP" is written on my packages (Modalert 200mg).

2. My Modalert 200mg packages don't have that red line. 

3. My Modalert packages have a following notation "M.L.: 374/DR/Mfg/2013. 

Also, the expiration date is written on the back of the package, which is 02/2025.

Our armodafinil (Artvigil 150mg) packages appear to be identical, as far as I see.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@StaraX chew one of the pills up next time and tell us what it tastes like to you. It should have a very strong nasty flavour. Like bitter/sour.

Edited by Francis777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@StaraX I'm curious, what's your Modalert batch number? It's on the back, B.No.

GTE1168A is confirmed inactive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@StaraX Do you understand that drugs that affect mental state can have very different effects on people? Some people can have very high tolerance.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Francis777 I did this. It does have a very nasty and strong taste. The taste remained after I swallowed it for about 5 minutes

Edited by StaraX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura Of course, I did take this into account. The only reason I started this topic is because the pills didn't have any effect on me. And of course, I did have extremely high expectations, but that's my problem I guess.

Edited by StaraX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StaraX said:

@Leo Gura Of course, I did take this into account. The only reason I started this topic is because the pills didn't have any effect on me. And of course, I did have extremely high expectations, but that's my problem I guess.

Please report if you take 2 pills how it will effect you 

My doctor said, take 200 mg first and if it has no effect then take 400 mg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StaraX said:

@Francis777 I did this. It does have a very nasty and strong taste. The taste remained after I swallowed it for about 5 minutes

Sounds right, think it’s just your chemistry man. Try a higher dose like Obeler said.

there’s gonna be a big range from person to person, like for me even 50mg still has potent effects, I’m sensitive to pretty much everything.

Edited by Francis777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.1.2024 at 6:38 PM, Nilsi said:

Phenibut makes you feel like a god -- nothing makes you more socially attuned and confident.

Ive been taking it for months now, I would know.

Do you think you can do it in a way so you get long term benefits in being socially attuned and more confident over time by having these experiences and experiencing your Self in that way of being, that can get ingrained or do you think it becomes short-term and you could even become dependent on it and even less confident without? 

Was thinking about experimenting with phenibut for a while now but had these concerns, probably gonna test it for myself but would be interesting to hear your perspective on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Cireeric said:

Do you think you can do it in a way so you get long term benefits in being socially attuned and more confident over time by having these experiences and experiencing your Self in that way of being, that can get ingrained or do you think it becomes short-term and you could even become dependent on it and even less confident without? 

Was thinking about experimenting with phenibut for a while now but had these concerns, probably gonna test it for myself but would be interesting to hear your perspective on that.

If you use it responsibly, you will of course get long term benefits from it by way of reference experiences and muscle memory. Any feedback you get while on the substance will reinforce behavior and your self-concept permanently.

I cycle it (5 days on, 2 days off) like I would with any other nootropic and I've never had any problems on off-days or when stopping usage for a longer amount of time.

The effect is very noticeable though, so of course you will be your best self on the substance.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

If you use it responsibly, you will of course get long term benefits from it by way of reference experiences and muscle memory. Any feedback you get while on the substance will reinforce behavior and your self-concept permanently.

I cycle it (5 days on, 2 days off) like I would with any other nootropic and I've never had any problems on off-days or when stopping usage for a longer amount of time.

The effect is very noticeable though, so of course you will be your best self on the substance.

Nice, I really like this approach to nootropics and supplements, that you can use it in a sense to expand your identity, experience new ways of being and integrate them into yourself over time. Especially if you have a high body awareness/good presence via meditation techniques you can notice even more subtle substances like Ashwagandha or Tongkat very noticably and have novel experiences of Self. You just need to be careful not bullshitting yourself and rationalizing drug-abuse :D Gonna experiment with phenibut a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cireeric said:

Nice, I really like this approach to nootropics and supplements, that you can use it in a sense to expand your identity, experience new ways of being and integrate them into yourself over time. Especially if you have a high body awareness/good presence via meditation techniques you can notice even more subtle substances like Ashwagandha or Tongkat very noticably and have novel experiences of Self. You just need to be careful not bullshitting yourself and rationalizing drug-abuse :D Gonna experiment with phenibut a bit.

If Ashwagandha and Tongkat Ali are "very noticeable" for you, you're in for one hell of a treat with Phenibut xD 


“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2024 at 7:37 AM, OBEler said:

Please report if you take 2 pills how it will effect you 

My doctor said, take 200 mg first and if it has no effect then take 400 mg

This potentially a bad advice. I took a whole pill after trying half a pill Multiple times thinking I could barely feel half a pill and a whole pill would be worth a try. It was very unpleasant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already seen a reddit post of someone who put a famous indian modafinil brand to a lab test.

It wasn't Modafinil, just a blend of two kinds of amphetamines. 

 

Mod dont allow sourcing but mine (Modafinil200) has been tested positive by janoshik, by the same source.

I put the test result somewhere in this forum.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/01/2024 at 10:20 PM, Schizophonia said:

I've already seen a reddit post of someone who put a famous indian modafinil brand to a lab test.

It wasn't Modafinil, just a blend of two kinds of amphetamines. 

 

Mod dont allow sourcing but mine (Modafinil200) has been tested positive by janoshik, by the same source.

I put the test result somewhere in this forum.

Do you have results on sunpharma modalert? I know mine are the real deal but curious to see the results.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now