Jmunk

Hello! I Want To Become A Maser!!

32 posts in this topic

looking to master dating seduction flirting and all the things inbetween,. can I please have content on pickup, push pulls, frame control, etc. anything will help

17 minutes ago, Jmunk said:

looking to master dating seduction flirting and all the things inbetween,. can I please have content on pickup, push pulls, frame control, etc. anything will help

If you want to know those things I recommend to look up the content online of Julien Blanc and Tyler Owen from RSD. 

RSD even has meetings I think that you can sign up for. 

I will be happy to discuss these things with you here as well. 

But I am starting my timer; I give it another 10 minutes max before someone starts to cry that pick up is immoral and unconscious etc. etc. And that you should meditate until your dick falls off so it won't be a problem anymore. 

RSD is definitely a good bet. They know their craft insanely well and tend to fall heavy on the self-development / spirituality side of things. So it ties nicely with Leo's content.

But really it's all about finding someone who you resonate with right now. I went through phases where I jived with certain teachers and then I moved on. In that respect, it's a lot like the spiritual path.

On 4/7/2017 at 11:04 AM, STC said:

But I am starting my timer; I give it another 10 minutes max before someone starts to cry that pick up is immoral and unconscious etc. etc. And that you should meditate until your dick falls off so it won't be a problem anymore. 

Gold.

Is "pickup" exclusively a boy's thing?  And what is "nofap"?  I never heard of these words until now.

youtube channel- charisma on command is good

1 hour ago, Lai said:

Is "pickup" exclusively a boy's thing?

@Lai , in our current society, the female equivalent of a pickup master is called a "slut".

Society has made it too easy for females playing the pickup game.  For a real challenge, I would recommend women move to Saudi Arabia and try the pickup scene there.

3 hours ago, Lai said:

Is "pickup" exclusively a boy's thing?  And what is "nofap"?  I never heard of these words until now.

In Holland where we are from pickup is also a female thing. Dutch women are known for being very direct and doing the pickup themselves if they are interested in a guy. Foreigners are always very surprised how direct Dutch women are. 

Here in America where I live now pickup is mainly a male thing. 

Somehow to me in Holland it's like we got it figured out how to make gender equality work. At the same time people in Holland, both men and women, seem to understand that we are equal but also different. 

I was just back in Holland for a week and it was apparent to me that the baseline happiness level over there is higher then in the US. People generally just seem a little bit happier with their lifes. Which I think is because of an accumulation of many little differences. 

@STC I never saw talking with boys here in Amsterdam as pickup.  Maybe I am naive, or maybe it's a combination of my shyness and Hungarian background.

6 minutes ago, Lai said:

@STC I never saw talking with boys here in Amsterdam as pickup.  Maybe I am naive, or maybe it's a combination of my shyness and Hungarian background.

I don't know anymore what pick up is supposed to be either then. I just think of it as talking to girls, flirting with them, and then dating them or having sex with them. To me it's no more complicated then that. Pickup translates to me as "versieren" if that makes sense. 

Edited by STC

"Pickup" is seduction. Everyone's doing it in their own special way.

6 minutes ago, abgespaced said:

"Pickup" is seduction. Everyone's doing it in their own special way.

Yeah people way overcomplicate this stuff. 

Everyone is doing it. How else does someone up with a boyfriend/girlfriend. 

Edited by STC

6 hours ago, STC said:

Everyone is doing it. How else does someone up with a boyfriend/girlfriend. 

Well, I must be doing something wrong then.
How can I seduce someone on the other side of the world who I have yet not met?

I was taught by my mother the way to a man's heart is through his stomak.
Am I doing this right?

Lai12.jpg

1 hour ago, Annetta said:

@Lai A suggestion: send him something in the mail that will not spoil, like jams and jellies or pastries, cookies, ect. :) <3  

A gift basket that is dog-themed maybe?  

Oooh, on the sides of the basket perhaps decorate it with paper palm trees, and with a hanging red paper sun in the middle of the basket and fill it with food and treats that are pet-themed, and maybe some organic treats for the dogs! :D And poems!  And art.  Or a photo of you, or whatever you want really, it's just an idea.  Spray a bit of your perfume on the letter with a red kiss near your signature.  Then he'll know your scent.

Good luck!

Thank you so much!

Beautiful suggestions, so much better than my idea to send him the caramel ayahuasca I was preparing in my photo. 9_9

9 hours ago, Lai said:

Well, I must be doing something wrong then.
How can I seduce someone on the other side of the world who I have yet not met?

I was taught by my mother the way to a man's heart is through his stomak.
Am I doing this right?

Lai12.jpg

"Oh I am hopeless at seducing guys: I got these pictures of me.....and I am shy.....and partly Hungaariiaann." ;)

What is caramel Ayahuasca and where is that? 

Edited by STC

@Annetta the "ahyahuasca" was in Laos, and it consisted of 95% caramelized condensed milk and about 5% kratom leaves. It just made me pleasantly sleepy.

2 hours ago, STC said:

"Oh I am hopeless at seducing guys: I got these pictures of me.....and I am shy.....and partly Hungaariiaann." ;)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.  I will stop posting photos of my travels.

5 hours ago, Lai said:

@Annetta the "ahyahuasca" was in Laos, and it consisted of 95% caramelized condensed milk and about 5% kratom leaves. It just made me pleasantly sleepy.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.  I will stop posting photos of my travels.

I don't see how that appeared to be upsetting me. I was teasing you. 

@Lai is a master seducer! Don't be fooled by her innocent demeanour. That brown goo she's mixing up- love potion! Stay away!

16 minutes ago, abgespaced said:

@Lai is a master seducer! Don't be fooled by her innocent demeanour. That brown goo she's mixing up- love potion! Stay away!

She is the devil man I swear. 

Or a witch. She may need a black kitty. 

Edited by STC