Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aladdin

Dealing With Business And Depression

2 posts in this topic

I wanted to start this topic, because ive currently started my business in E Commerce and have been studying the industry for the last couple of years now. I have developed a good understanding however i struggle in interacting with other like minded people. As i am picking my self up from a stress burnout/spiritual loss which happened not to long ago, im having difficulty in picking up my confidence back up again and pushing my self in striking up convos or even attending business events . i feel a lack of self confidence and mainly because im insecure but im trying to slowly progress like going to gym, eating healthy and i am feeling slight improvements.

Can anyone give me a any tips in how to overcome depression or building confidence with a person who is insecure. 

Thanks guys

Edited by Aladdin

Book recommendation:

The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem: The Definitive Work on Self-Esteem by the Leading Pioneer in the Field

by Nathaniel Branden

I am certain you can find summaries and reviews on youtube and via google on the web, so you get an idea if the book is something you want to read.