sgn

Transformation Mastery By Julien Blanc

14 posts in this topic

I would have bought it, but I've gotten RSD products in the past. They're pretty good, but Leo's content is much higher quality, and mostly free.

If you look at all the previews for the transformation mastery program, there's really nothing than isn't rehashing some of the stuff Actualized.org covers. Except here you get the information in greater depth for no cost. 

For instance, the Life Purpose Course and Book List are probably the highest quality products I've ever bought, and they're much cheaper (not counting the cost of actually buying the books).

I've spent about $3,000 dollars this year on books and personal development courses alone, and Leo's free videos provide more value than anything I've got so far.

Julien's self-help channel is still pretty good though, and I recommend it as another source. He has a unique point of view. I'd say you're probably better off buying and reading the books he's covered on his channel than buy his course.

Of course, if cash is no issue, go ahead a spend it, but I doubt there's much you couldn't find for free. 

I've learned the meditation, contemplation, and self-inquiry will get you more results for inner growth than anything else (in my experience). You just gotta buckle down and do the work instead of looking for a new spin.

Edited by username

I think you are much better off doing this kind of work with a therapist or something like that. I have done this and it has gotten me amazing results (subtle but consistent improvement in my emotional quality of life). It is just too easy to bullshit yourself with this kind of stuff.

Secondly, I didn't resonate with the marketing at all. I am mostly at a 7-8 out of 10 and the concept of 'constantly being 10/10' seemed ridiculous to me. All this talk of self sabotage and depression felt very foreign to me, I rather feel like I need to be harder on myself and hustle more.

Also, it seemed to me that Julien was just rehashing the same material over and over again, I found Tyler's contribution to these videos much more interesting (I would definitely buy his self-help products).

I have the program and I must say I really like it. The content is deep but not nearly as deep as in Leo's videos and there isn't that much content. It is basically just a step by step process of doing a paradigm shift to your natural state (abundance) and programming it into your subconscious so that your baseline is always whole and complete. I haven't seen that kind of process anywhere else but I also believe a lot of the stuff can be found free. Compared to Leo's videos I feel Leo focuses much more on getting somewhere and Julien more on just letting go. I haven't completed the program yet and even though I think it's good, I believe there can be better ones out there.

I think Julien has undergone a massive transformation himself and his personal brand is just levels beyond merely pick-up now. Although this is a new topic for him to tackle, it seems he's handling it quite well. Haven't bought the product but it appears to be legit. I saw him live on freetour where he talked about the basic premises of his course and it was awesome.

Nevertheless, for me, the greatest downside is that his videos and the way he's selling it may make one feel like there's indeed something wrong with them. I mean...have you seen the transformation videos of the people? It looks like they're going through some massive breakthroughs and uncover deep psychological traumas. We all have some unconscious problems but in his words, it's like we're all fucked up beyond the point of return unless we go through transformation mastery. Maybe I've already solved at least a few of my limiting beliefs but will I be able to eliminate all of them completely? What if I'm already transformed? 

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

@sgn its a great step uo for rsd.

however

if you read my shadow-work guide and implement it properly you get same/better results

Hahaha

because thats what Julien did. He took basic shadow-work and gave it a new coat. Its awesome since it ellevates consciousness of a certain demosgraphic.

However... Julien isn't the best resource for that. :)

unless he highly resonates with you. If that is so, I would just follow his yt channel and see where that leads :))

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

juuuulllllieeeen bllaaaaaanc!! *evil laughter*

I thought it was a solid program. In a lot of juliens content he would talk about the idea of switching your basic assumption to assume abundance as the default instead of scarcity - so in other words start operating from the divine/consciousness.

However I didn't feel he went very deep into the 'assume abundance' part of it. A lot of it was about identifying traumas and conditioning and releasing it - which is the stuff that stops us from assuming abundance. He offered great healing techniques.

I think the healing journey demands more context though and I am questioning whether true successful transformation into well-being can occur through healing/release work alone, since that stuff can go on for years. It is true that it helps a lot and free's up one, makes one more at ease, more expressive and it just helps one in general, but the gradual benefits of releasing traumas is not the same thing as instantly establishing abundance or a high vibration baseline and moving into a 10.

To 'assume abundance' temporarily in the comfort of our own homes after doing a healing session is one thing, but to establish that as our living reality seems like a more challenging feat - one that the program made to sound easy and that in my opinion needed to focus more on. Perhaps I'm complicating things for myself. If anyone has insight into this. please share. I think 'choosing' to align with abundance is a thing that is possible and that has wonderful results, and something I experience, but maintaining and integrating it seems to be a process rather than a switch. 

Despite this criticism I think it will only benefit anyone that goes through it. Looking forward to watching juliens content evolve. 

Edited by Arman

There is a lot of authors and coaches who cover overlapping topics. 

Different perspectives, depth, complexity, precision, condension of concepts per time, etc. appeal to people of different levels of thinking, consciousness, intellect, ambition, willingness or unwillingness to challenge previously developed beliefs...

So there is a place for more than one approach.

Edited by mostly harmless

Great. Rsd are huge for building confidence. Learn the opposite sex and create a balanced reality.

I do not believe in spending money. 

I actually follow todd valentine he resonate more.

these guys are live proof that enlightenment can come from ANY direction, there's infinite ways to enlighten. 

They started with basic pick-up, how to connect with women, which pushed them to investigate the human mind and emotional states. 
And now they're past pick-up, and helping as many people as they can with direct shadow work on the subconscious, directly working on the release of the inner real self. 
I've seen a few videos of their sessions and it's powerful....it's great work. 
They are fellow lightbringers

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

10 minutes ago, wavydude said:

how do you " switch into abundance " ?

by realising there is nothing wrong with you. And accepting the so called dark sides of yourself.

Im not a big fan of buying "self help" programs anymore, but i got this one because i was invited to take a part.

the program is pretty much spirituality 101 and escaping matrix thinking. Solid stuff but nothing new for a many people on this forum.

Tried to complete it a few times (thought I'm not in the right mental space), however for me it didn't have any effect besides wasted money 

It's an awesome program for me. It's a bit outdated at this point though and Julien also put bits and pieces of his program on YouTube.