Ryan_047

Apathy

33 posts in this topic

you do the same thing as you do when you're trying to enlighten...do not believe in your current reality. 

You know you could be interested in your life, you know you could be enthusiastic about life, you know you could be happy in your life....it all comes down to not believing a single thing about what's going on in your life right now.

do not believe in the disinterest you have, do not believe in this empty life,don't believe in your negative thoughts, don't believe in your emotions. 
tolerate them, but know deep inside that another reality is coming,that you're aiming for a higher reality...you are not your life, you are not your negative emotions, your negative thoughts, you are awareness. 

you are beyond everything that is going on in your life, you are beyond your life,nothing in your life has a say on what's possible or not. 
don't believe anything that doesn't empower you, that doesn't make your life flourish. 

be patient, tolerate your life but don't believe it, and it will change over time

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Just now, Toby said:

I don't understand. What should I quote? Do mean what teacher talk about layering of emotions veiling our true nature? Gangaji & Eli, Leonard Jacobson, Adyashanti. But they all have different approaches.
But I can already pick up that you seem to like Abraham hicks, right?

Yeah dude. Because Ive never seen she claims the opposite. So give me your light to this! 

3 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Yeah dude. Because Ive never seen she claims the opposite. So give me your light to this! 

Sorry, I don't get what you are saying. She? Do you mean Esther Hicks or Gangaji?

I feel you. And apathy is worse than depression, makes you feel like shit, I can literally feel my stagnated life and the worse of all, it's "normal" to people, they don't even recognise it and even if they do, they don't want to confront it because it's painful.

What I've been trying to do is to get more in touch with life, the real life out there, being aware and living in the moment, don't know if it helps but it gives you a sense of hope, really. 

Try throwing yourself into a challenging situation if you can, might help.

Also making an effort towards finding your life purpose can help, it brings a sense of life to you.

Edited by Vaishnavi

Same here ryan iam going through same thing. Last year was kind of very emotional for me and not anymore coz of meditation. But now i dont care about anything and there is lack of enthusiasm. on  things like relationship and all i dont even care i dont even care to speak to my family members. .I know my life purpose and all but it is not motivating me much. i had a small Truth experience four weeks back (a day of bliss) and after that i reduced meditation time to half hour and even stopped Self enquiry and mindfulness.. last two days iam kind of doing shadow work to know what is happening but no result yet. (I even raised my voice at mom and throwed pillow that kept under my hands at her for disturbing me during meditation since i was in meditation i could notice there wasnt no anger or anything in me and i started laughing. ya apathy and turning nuts ?)

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

44 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

@Toby esther

Yeah, as I pointed out, Esther is more in the "hey man, you gotta raise your vibration" department and other teachers have a different approach.

11 hours ago, Ryan_047 said:

@Echoes I am not happy.I want to do something.I want to study better and find new hobbies.The thing is that I have no motivation to do so.

So do them anyway.  Even for 5 minutes.  Then try 7, then 10 and so on.  Motivation is like a muscle that needs to be built up.  It doesn't just happen.

3 hours ago, Ryan_047 said:

@Vaishnavi You described more of how I feel.

Have you tried shadow work?

No I haven't and I don't see myself doing any of it for the time being. With me, I ain't able to juggle between too many techniques, and really it gets a little complicated. Try to keep it (the work/techniques) simple but consistent.

For now I'm putting my blind faith in meditation and contemplation. 

On ‎4‎-‎4‎-‎2017 at 9:57 PM, Ryan_047 said:

I've had a hard emotional period over the last 2 years.I got depressed (I'm not anymore because of meditation),but now I'm apathetic.I have lost interest and entuziasm for almost everything.And if I ever find myself interested in something,the feeling goes away fast.I have to repeat that I'm not depressed anymore,most of the people who are reading this might think that..

So..How am i supposed to deal with it?

Lot of time people who deal or have dealt with apathy and are raising their vibration to come backup the true the emotion forget to keep good grounding.

So what you can try for grounding is simple physical work. Like garden work, painting rooms or building a dog house.

This way you focus your attention is out worth creating a bigger space for yourself. Cause someone who was apathetic had no space at all.

So one has to get used to space in the physical universe again.