Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tendani

Work Hard Behind The Seen And Get Reworded In Public

1 post in this topic

Like they say, the harder i work the luckier i get.  The is no other way around hard work, you have to dedicate your self 100% on what you do so you will get the results that you want. Most people dont want to work hard they just want the good results, which is impossible if you are not working hard.

I don't know any successful person who does not work hard, yes they work SMART & Hard at the same time that's why they get good results out of what they are doing. if you put in more hours  of work than most of people, you will get more than most of people get.

If you have a talent and you do not dedicate your self to be better than you are, you are not gonna make it to the top.

At the other hand some one who has no talent and is working very very hard to be the best on whatever their doing, this person is going to win and labeled as Lucky and Talented in the eyes of the public.

If you want to be that guy or that lady who is always on top of their game, you must work hard more than every body else. If you put more hours on your work, study, practice or anything else worth doing , you will be ahead of 99% people in that industry.

Achieving Greatness is just all about hard work