Anirban657

How To Be An Alpha Male?

9 posts in this topic

Who is an alpha male? How can I become an alpha male?

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

A typical alpha male is not an authentic "alpha" when he's trying to suppress his feminine side. 

19ma8c.jpg         

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Why do you want to be an alpha male ? There is lots of guys who (think) they are, and they are miserable inside, so think carefully about this.

Now, there is nothing wrong to raise your masculinity of course, that's the only way to feel authentic, and you'll never succeed in life if you don't take care of that anyway (succeeding in general, I'm not only talking about work or women).

It is simple to be an "alpha" male, but it requires a lot of courage and to be brutally honest with yourself,

You simply need these "skills":

Confidence (where you are in life, about your insecurities/scars, your future perspective, your self worth)

This has a lot to do with your self-esteem, once you take care of your self-esteem, confidence skyrocket almost instantly, because now you know you can do whatever the fuck you want if you take proper actions.
Concerning women, the only way to be confident around them, is first to take care of your self-esteem/confidence level, then to start meeting more and more women, you'll realize that you're way more attractive than you think you are (if that's a problem for you, but I'm talking to everyone here).

Humour/Playfulness (being able to make people laugh, to be able to laugh at yourself, being in a good and goofy mood)

This is extremely simple to get, it just takes time, but you need to be confident to have the balls to say your jokes (cause when you start, it won't work most of the time). It is usefull for everything in life, and a very masculine guy is almost always very funny, it's the mark of leaders.

Detachment (Women aren't your priority, you have a goal in life, you don't need anyone or anything to make you feel complete)

This one is tricky, because almost no guy have this. A lot of them fake it, but to be able to really be detached, you either need to be a sociopath, or to be on the spiritual path (consciously or not). Assholes aren't really detached, they just fear to be vulnerable, and thus stop the interaction with women when they sense emotions could be involved.

Edginess - adventurous, challenging

Do you often take new habits ? Do you go out on special occasions to challenge yourself ? Do you do stupid stuff that makes no sense, just because it could be fun ? Well, if you don't, that's something to embody, not only it is fun, but without this attitude there is no way you can feel masculine, men can't just live without new goals, we're built to create and step outside our comfort zone.

Intimate and dirty sex

Pretty obvious, if as a man, you can't fuck like a beast, how could you even consider yourself as a male ?

You don't necessarily need to fuck hundreds of women, not even 10, just learn to fuck properly and to be dominant (just be careful to not transform yourself into an asshole, outside of sex).

Practice tantric masturbation (you'll have such an avantage over so many guys, and it boost your confidence and energy level),  learn why preliminaries are so important to them and then do it correctly (everytime, even if she tolds you she just wants your dick), learn why they like to be dominated and how to do it properly, learn to control yourself (see tantric masturbation), learn how to make them squirt.

I would start to build your confidence level with a spiritual practice, then all the other skills will be way easier to get.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

So what do you think of my assets ?

3pfyv5.jpg

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

I would say, maybe work on self-confidence to start with and all the things that might go into making you feel more confident in all aspects of life.  Working on that myself.  I believe in you!  Good luck, dude!

tenor.gif

When it comes to being Beta or Alpha you can think of there being a spectrum where people can be placed. 

You can be so many percent Alpha so many percent Beta the total being 100%. 

So then you can decide for yourself where you stand on that spectrum and try to slide the spectrum more towards Alpha.

Also in reality most people do have Alpha traits as well as Beta traits. And then the sum of all these traits make you more or less overall Alpha or Beta. But that also means that being Alpha or Beta can be dependant on setting and situation. 

I think some people are born more Alpha then others. But it can also be developed to a degree. I think also the example your father gives you, and the dynamic of the mother in the household can have an influence. So I believe there are multiple things that effect the outcome of how Alpha or Beta someone is. 

Things you can do to develop your Alphaness:

Go to the gym: This does not necessarily make you more Alpha. But a lot of Alpha guys like going to the gym. But there are very Alpha guys who don't care for the gym at all. If you are an out of shape Beta guy the gym will definitely make you more Alpha though. 

Public speaking: Learning how to speak in front of people can build a lot of confidence. So learning how to teach or give presentations can level up your confidence a lot. Confidence is of course a major trait of an Alpha male. 

Dating/having sex: You don't need to have sex with a lot of girls per se. But it's hard to imagine an Alpha guy who is a virgin. Having sex with a lot of girls will in the process have you develop some Alpha traits. 

Don't be a follower: Wear the clothes you want to wear. Have the haircut you want. The phone you want. The gadgets you want. The car you want. Have your own vision for these things. Date the type of girls you want to date. You need to have your own vision for these things. An Alpha guy creates his own reality according to the vision he has for his life. 

So to highlight: Have confidence, have a vision, and do your own thing. 

The biggest Beta trait you want to stay away from is non-action. 

Edited by STC