LRyan

"enlightened" Females??

37 posts in this topic

@Annetta Oh I have you even commented. Wops silly me haha.

Nevertheless, self-love section still applies! Along with the affirmations (those could be very useful to you as of now)

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Annetta YESSSS give me dat validation.... mmm tastes great been craving that thanks❤❤❤

but no srsly warms my heart haha thats wonderful

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Same with men though. Men who are physically attractive, or who have heaps of money, are confident/cocky/overly arrogant dont tend to get on this track, because women and society love them too much.

Not saying everyone on here are physically unattractive/dont have attractive personalities, but this tends to be what happens. 

Its the same with intelligent people. They tend to be the ones who dont study because they dont have to. Any get wooped in the end due to their complacent behaviour.

The lucky ones are the unintelligent, physically unattractive/weird ones that society has rejected. 

6 minutes ago, jse said:

How about a list of enlightened dogs

Buddhism says that every living being has a buddha-nature; every living being can become a buddha.

It is something to be pondered over. Why should a dog not have a buddha-nature? If every living being has buddha-nature, why should dogs be such exceptional beings? Just because in our minds the very word 'dog' is condemned, we cannot think that a dog can have a buddha-nature -- "My God, then what is the point of having a buddha-nature? Even a dog can have it. It is not worth bothering! Years of meditation, long pilgrimages, and finally what we attain is just a dog's nature."

But in fact a dog is just a god spelt wrongly.A dog has as much potential to be a buddha as Gautam Buddha himself. There is no question why poor dogs should be left out, when all beings -- donkeys and monkeys and even Yankees -- all are included. The dog is a poor animal, innocent. There is nothing wrong in the dog. Perhaps he has to travel a long way to become a buddha, but it is only a question of time. Some day a dog is also going to become enlightened. In some birth, somewhere in the future ...

4 hours ago, Annetta said:

@Arkandeus Jane Roberts is amazing, her book Seth Speaks is a life changer for sure.

mm not the first time I hear about her book,I might just check it out sometime

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

They are already enlightened, Divine Feminine ;)

Why do you think cats act the way they act, Pussy is Enlightened by nature :D

B R E A T H E

@Annetta This is really amazing!  Thanks for posting it!! :)

Examine what you believe to be impossible, and then change your beliefs.

@Annetta  ~Something about this video and the message from beyond really struck a cord in me.  I listened to the entire 13 chapters and the peace I felt after was just incredible. It makes perfect sense, all of it.  I think it is really powerful to listen to something like this.  It is quite different than the usual material found out there and I loved it!   Different methods work for each of us to  "wake us up" and this really hit home for me so thank you so much for sharing!  I went on amazon and purchased 3 of the books of Seth and Jane Roberts!

Peace and love to you my friend!  

@Annetta @Arkandeus I had never heard of her before you both mentioned her here.  I have heard of Abraham Hicks but for some reason, this really resonated with me.

I'll let you know how the books are, they're on their way to me now!

@Arkandeus @Annetta  just an update on the books... they are thick and Very involved! I have read a lot of one and looked through the other two in various chapters..

They are hard to absorb because it gets scientific almost and I can't follow all the references.  Also, it's making me feel overwhelmed in a way because I feel like it's impossible to come to realize what it is we are supposed to do.our sleep patterns are ineffective because we sleep too long and it makes us lose the connection to our dreams/ messages.  There's so many things that it seems we "should" be seeing and aware of but we're not so maybe it's just me that is not ready for this barrage of information.  I'm left feeling like we are doing everything in all the incorrect ways. It's hard to explain but the Video gave me a feeling of peace and relief but digging into the books makes me feel opposite to that?  I can't really explain it.  I might just leave the books alone for now...:(

On 4/2/2017 at 0:32 AM, LRyan said:

Something occurred to me tonight in between watching videos, I don't recall coming across any females that are enlightened?

If I come from an understanding of non duality, there is no female or male just what in conscious reality looks like a female...?

And there is no such thing as enlightenment there is only what is and everything in reality is one,there is no separation there's nothing to do, there is no path and no me....

well there are several members on this forum, and there is teal swan and the diamond net and - oh no I can't find the other one I saw some vids of. on youtube. and there's a few ted talks I've seen from women sages. 

and to be frank - it's kind of silly to label some people as enlightened and other people as unenlightened. I have noticed how enlightened everyone is! some sure, have found more paradigm shifts than others, have transcended more pains than others. but we all naturally stumble upon some of them in life. some of us just realize the strength in growth we get when we focus effort on that self-actualizing path ;)

35 minutes ago, LRyan said:

@Arkandeus @Annetta  just an update on the books... they are thick and Very involved! I have read a lot of one and looked through the other two in various chapters..

They are hard to absorb because it gets scientific almost and I can't follow all the references.  Also, it's making me feel overwhelmed in a way because I feel like it's impossible to come to realize what it is we are supposed to do.our sleep patterns are ineffective because we sleep too long and it makes us lose the connection to our dreams/ messages.  There's so many things that it seems we "should" be seeing and aware of but we're not so maybe it's just me that is not ready for this barrage of information.  I'm left feeling like we are doing everything in all the incorrect ways. It's hard to explain but the Video gave me a feeling of peace and relief but digging into the books makes me feel opposite to that?  I can't really explain it.  I might just leave the books alone for now...:(

hey if you're feeling bad then leave it, the video might've been enough for you and just what you needed. 

on the other side when you dive into stuff this deep it's important to know that you're not supposed to ''get it'' all, don't worry if you don't 'grasp it'' on a conscious level because I can assure you that on a subconscious level you are grasping everything, no matter how complex it seems, and you will absorb and use the information in a way that you cannot predict, by new insights in the future, new behaviors , new perspectives. 

it's never really about what you read on the surface, or what you see on the surface, acquiring a higher vibration is not a concept that you ''get'', it's more like getting in touch with energies that make you dive into higher vibration. 
when you learn something from a teacher or so, you are resonating and tuning your vibration to them, the message itself doesn't really matter, it seems to matter, but it's only a bridge for an energetic process. 

can you perhaps tell me one or two noticeable things/lessons/information  that you remember from the book, that stayed with you?
keep this in mind when you indulge with material that seems ''too advanced'', nothing is ever too advanced for you, never.

but again always follow your heart feelings, if something feels bad, you did good to back off

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Thanks... I think you are right, good way of looking at things. The video was perfect but I have a tendency to jump down the rabbit ho,es running so in my enthusiasm I always seem to be here there and everywhere... pardon the pun!! Lol  the hard part is Knowing when to stop the search. There's always that inclination to know more... 

something that stayed with me... our thoughts and feelings we have during the day really get put into the universe through our sleep state and dreaming as if it is a wish for what we want to happen, good or bad.  This is in alignment with the law of attraction principles.... you get what you think about all day long.  Also that what we perceive is limited because we are so focused on our physical experience that we don't see that we have access to other realities that occur at the same time.  He says that we can have "future" and "past" lives as defined by our sense of time, that are occurring simultaneously but that we are so tuned into this reality of objects we don't realize it...  it gets really involved... kind of makes my head hurt a little...

@Arkandeus see above..