alyra

How To Better Notice What I'm Missing?

6 posts in this topic

if I don't see it, I just don't see it. 

I mean in a way I think too much outside the box. so sometimes i just gotta copy others. 

but that isn't always enough, and I'm working on that. what else can I do, to just... even notice what it is that i'm doing wrong?

@aryberry what are you eating, excercise, and meditation practices like?

Most clarity, intuition and connection comes through these.

Making it easier to see what you've been missing.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@nahm I contemplate every mornign for an hour and then i walk after which is usually then very "muse" activity. 

I I eat salads some days (I make a big salad and eat it for my three meals) andother days it is a frozen pizza or canned soup morning with rice and fish and frozen veggies for a combined afternoon dinner. currently I'm trying to get more activity into my day because before this year I was too inactive and so am too weak right now and need to slowly work it up. I'm taking two walks a day now, and yoga three times a week, once with instructions. 

How do you know you are actually doing wrong?  Is it your intuition?  Trust it, learn and grow.  You don't have to be everything. Just be.

@bronsoval the problem is figuring out what contributing factor is the ill decision. I am not 100% failing at.. various things really... but it is pretty clear that they could improve. and anyway I tend to believe there is always a chance for improvement. but finding out just... "which of all the many specific details, is definitely bad" when overall the process is "OK" is really hard. 

@aryberry I am a little confuse with what you are trying to figure out but some tips for you if you are looking to make some life adjustments:

* Make a morning, afternoon and night ritual for yourself. For me this consist of meditation, exercise, meal planning and going over my schedule. 

* Eat more vegetables and salads (I know this is common sense) but people don't realise just how much changing your diet helps with mental clarity, energy and concentration levels. Try and stay away from processed and package foods (especially sugar) as this does more harm to your body and good. Sure you get short bursts of energy but it doesn't last and if you are not an active person, you tend to put on weight and can develop a lot of health issues in the future. Try and stay away from canned foods and things in plastic as there are metals and chemicals released into your food (overtime this causes our bodies to become sick) which affects how we perform in everyday life. 

* Read more books on topics you are interested in or documentaries to expend you mind even more. It is all well and good to just keep copying other but why not just see what others are doing and saying and make it into your own way of doing things? 

* Surround yourself with positive people and try to eliminate stress and negative influences from your life (sometimes this can be certain tv shows we watch that play on our subconscious mind). Listening to motivational speakers, coaches, people who have what I want and hearing how they became successful is what really helped me become a life coach myself, I did a lot of personal development work, and life tested me by putting me through a lot of tough and challenging situations and my decisions and choices I made at the time, reflects my outcome that I have today. It wasn't easy but some things we go through are to build us into stronger people and the person we are meant to become.