FirstglimpseOMG

You Can Not Be Any Closer To Yourself

3 posts in this topic

You CANNOT be any closer to your true Self.

There is absolutely no way you can be any closer to your true nature than you are this very second.

Oh my God you/we are all so much God every nanosecond that we search and struggle and strive

Looking for ourselves

The recognition 

Even every terrible thing, every reaction, every failure, every hate, every time anything is learnt, every time anything is forgotten, every time anything is.

All me, all you, all of everything, all the time, to whatever degree we recognize it.

Evolving every second, more and more are transcending and waking

Keep going past mind. Use it and transcend it, use it and transcend it.

Every second is ultimately love and could be no other way..

I am so in love. I am so done in and I am so just getting started.

I love you too man.. 

The ups and downs of it, the the unstoppable welling up, the jaw-dropping recognitions, the beauty and unbelievable, unbelievable, unbelievable, unimaginable, beyond-mind presence of infinity in action, and then the crash back into self is torturous, and I feel like a lifetime of suffering coalesces into only the current bout of suffering, but with the intensity of the entire lifetime. Ever been on the cusp of something, and realized that's why all the pain is intensified? 

Like not realizing you had to pee THAT bad until you're fumbling the key into the lock?

Tears of joy to the nth degree one day & I feel so snarled up and angry if 'I' allow the next day to be full of 'lack'. And I do. Wouldn't have it any other way. This is ridiculous. This is the best journey ever. I know this path is different for everybody. For me it's been intense, intense curiosity, all the fumbly research, finding Leo among others and actually getting a glimpse of infinity, then slowly falling asleep more and more and more while trying to stay on the path. Then the waking is so so slow for me. Up & down. Being then being monkey mind. Lately though, within the ups and downs, the gains and 'losses' (lessons), the intensified and somehow cumulative-feeling suffering... is another opportunity to look inward, so intimately and... maybe friggin' learn and stop sucking the life out of life, and move forward a little more than the steps back for once, or twice.. or more. And more. Every little epiphany is huge. Even if you think you've destroyed it with ego the next day, doesn't matter. Same with when a fairly big epiphany occurs and turns out to be not quite right, doesn't matter - realizing the mistake or overlooked nuance is the replacement epiphany, more valuable. When the epiphanies start coming closer and closer together, and you'll know, then there's possibilties for opening up a bit, uncontracting.. but uncontracting out a little further than yourself. Those openings are pour-throughs for divinity and love, and when they start happening closer and closer together, there's some momentum now, straight upwards and into higher frequences I guess. It's all harder to mistake, and easier to evoke, and more recognizable as infinite love and creation.

Uh, so that helps. Yesterday I suffered like a little bitch all day. Reluctantly learning along the way. 

Today, if 'I' allow it, and pay attention to it, and recognize it, and get the hell out of my own way by quieting down & just being here.. I will likely, through contemplation and then getting out of the way real quick, let Love rule.

But about getting somewhere by waking up again, a little bit more.... all those little epiphanies and hours of practice, research, all the mistakes, every backslide, every contradiction, every Leo video, or all the other teachers on Youtube, all the books by so many authors, all the contemplation, the rising of joy and subsiding of mental pain, the reverse of that, the whole roller coaster ride, all the horrible thoughts that you may not be getting anywhere - that's you getting somewhere. 

I'm a long way from breaking reality, I am mostly so full of indoctrinated assumptions that need busting up again and again, that I'm gonna be half-a-step forward and two steps back guy for a good while, but it's getting better and better, 

But just all the everything of all the little things are adding up to kick my ass just enough for contemplation to unleash love, more frequently, and more forcefully. ..even if it's stretched out as a loooong slow curve on the graph. 

Just recognize that love in you, and no matter how, start letting it out ...& it'll be easier for all the practice to rush along with you, rather than you dragging it along behind you. I want to become a 10,000 hour meditator, as I want the 'Now, Now, Now, and not the 'blah blah' ( watch as much Gary Weber as you can), but Ruperr Spira's 'direct path' of teaching and practice is so valid in my experience.

Also, I noticed that when I started feeling stuck becuse I was sseemingly only understanding Universal Consciousness, The Void, Source, God... intellectually (if not very beautifully), and pretty much intellectualizing no-self quite well but not, 'feeling it'.. I got a big re-boost and some nice epiphanies while watching any Spira stuff on 'do we choose our thoughts?', same theme with Francis Lucille, check out a bunch of Gary Weber Vids, particularly all those shorter interview segments with Rich Doyle , and definitely the Bhudda At The Gas Pump interview where Rick Archer and Gary just rock it.

I know I sound a little haughty on here lately, it's not on purpose - I just get excited and want to try and share.

You are Love, just let it be. Jesus Christ, now I'm John Lennon. xD

Edited by FirstglimpseOMG