1 hour ago, FirstglimpseOMG said:

..within the universe.

Within those rules, I am completely free

Completely

Within these rules

I impose all limits, where there need be none

I made the rules 

Of the universe

For me, the rules are set by the experience being experienced at this moment. We are the cause, there is no life without I. All separate entities are part of the same painting, the painting of God... God is the painting... And the painting is God.

Only you can do the small things you do the way you do them. The little ordinary things throughout the day that we call just life, it's all so magical, why is it happening exactly the way it is? Why am I not a squirrel? Because there is no I, because both the squirrel and the Human are painted in the grand game of Life to exist - now.  Without the perceiver, there is no experience. Consciousness is the True perceiver - in that sense, me and the squirrel in the park, are one. Life. Life has no opposite.

There's proof only of the current experience and whatever the experience happens to be. I don't have to do absolutely anything to be who I am, where I am, now. Without the I... The body is mystical.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, Dodoster said:

or me, the rules are set by the experience being experienced at this moment. We are the cause, there is no life without I. All separate entities are part of the same painting, the painting of God... God is the painting... And the painting is God.

Only you can do the small things you do the way you do them. The little ordinary things throughout the day that we call just life, it's all so magical, why is it happening exactly the way it is? Why am I not a squirrel? Because there is no I, because both the squirrel and the Human are painted in the grand game of Life to exist - now.  Without the perceiver, there is no experience. Consciousness is the True perceiver - in that sense, me and the squirrel in the park, are one. Life. Life has no opposite.

I agree with all that you are saying.but this is the problem.I know these!intellectually!I dont feel this way.when I'm at a park,I dont feel that I am that squirrel , but I feel that I am this thing standing looking at the squirrel.Maybe sometimes through concentration,meditation,etc,I get a glimpse of unity but throughout the day,I am very much me! And I believe until your reality becomes one with the squirrel,I mean when you feel that way with all your being,that's when you REALLY know that you are one with the squirrel.Before that,I think this is just another story that I keep telling myself.But maybe it's a good story and a good starting point.

1 minute ago, Mohammad said:

I agree with all that you are saying.but this is the problem.I know these!intellectually!I dont feel this way.when I'm at a park,I dont feel that I am that squirrel , but I feel that I am this thing standing looking at the squirrel.Maybe sometimes through concentration,meditation,etc,I get a glimpse of unity but throughout the day,I am very much me! And I believe until your reality becomes one with the squirrel,I mean when you feel that way with all your being,that's when you REALLY know that you are one with the squirrel.Before that,I think this is just another story that I keep telling myself.But maybe it's a good story and a good starting point.

What matters is whether you are in the park now. If you talk about the park, you are not experiencing the park in the now. 

Now, you're experiencing what is right there, you. You dont have to move a finger to be who you are, its effortless, so drop all effort to be yourself.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

What matters is whether you are in the park now. If you talk about the park, you are not experiencing the park in the now. 

Now, you're experiencing what is right there, you. You dont have to move a finger to be who you are, its effortless, so drop all effort to be yourself.

You are completely right.

@Mohammad

Next time you're at the park and see a squirrel, recognise how there is no separate I there, you are both part of the same present moment experience, there is nothing more special about you, except that you are self aware about your existence.

But you both are, the now, the entire universe, making changes on the micro level that nobody else but you can do. Every movement, every sound, everything is guided by your presence.

It's also a good idea to have nuts and feed the squirrel, it is an amazing experience, bonding with such innocent creature.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 hours ago, Dodoster said:

It's also a good idea to have nuts and feed the squirrel, it is an amazing experience, bonding with such innocent creature.

@Dodoster It surely is!