Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChimpBrain

"physical Energy Blockages" (latest Video)

15 posts in this topic

Leo mentions physical energy blockages in today's video and how anxiety, stress, depression, etc can manifest themselves in the physical body. I've heard this concept before but I know nothing about it and want to learn more because I think it applies to me. Does anyone have any good resource recommendations for this type of thing? I poked around on YouTube and watched a few vids but nothing really struck me as helpful. I was hoping you guys could save me countless hours of blindly searching. 

Thanks, and much love! 

@ChimpBrain well, forstarters check out kundalini/chi energy. Check out Martin Ball, he has a lecture on yt on 5meo, there You can learn about it. It's titled "Martin Ball".

Long stoty short you just need to start releasing past trauma. Trauma is stored in the body. It is emotional healing on biological level. 

I can give you an experience. Ive been going through emotional healing for quite a while now, and recently I felt literally a grip on my heart. It felt like it was gonna stop, I couldnt breathe properly but I had a feeling I knew what wqs going on. After a while love, literally feelings of goodness and love started flooding out of it,  and the grip got released.

Emotions = energy = biology = affects body and the nervous system.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

3 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@ChimpBrain well, forstarters check out kundalini/chi energy. Check out Martin Ball, he has a lecture on yt on 5meo, there You can learn about it. It's titled "Martin Ball".

Long stoty short you just need to start releasing past trauma. Trauma is stored in the body. It is emotional healing on biological level. 

I can give you an experience. Ive been going through emotional healing for quite a while now, and recently I felt literally a grip on my heart. It felt like it was gonna stop, I couldnt breathe properly but I had a feeling I knew what wqs going on. After a while love, literally feelings of goodness and love started flooding out of it,  and the grip got released.

Emotions = energy = biology = affects body and the nervous system.

Thank you, I'll watch the Martin Ball video tonight. 

Try writing down(honestly) what you think is the cause of your blockages. Be impersonal in your writing. Write out your thoughts and look at them. Try to locate the fear. Observe your reaction to whatever you're writing. Follow the reactions. If they're fear-based, and most likely they are, go in them and dig deeper. 

Works wonders, but you gotta stick to it and be observing yourself. 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life
https://trondsworld.com

@ChimpBrain Look into Reichean therapy. It's all about this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thank you everyone! I've ordered a few books based off the the recommendations here.

I never found the Martin Ball video. I found one of his on "fractal yoga" that I thought might have something to do with energy blockages but it didn't. Oh well, I think the books I ordered are exactly what I was looking for! Thanks again @Leo Gura @Martin123 @Arman

17 hours ago, Trond said:

Try writing down(honestly) what you think is the cause of your blockages. Be impersonal in your writing. Write out your thoughts and look at them. Try to locate the fear. Observe your reaction to whatever you're writing. Follow the reactions. If they're fear-based, and most likely they are, go in them and dig deeper. 

Works wonders, but you gotta stick to it and be observing yourself. 

Thank you for the recommendation but this would require being far more "in touch" with yourself than I am. Frankly I'm not even sure I know what an energy blockage is and I could be completely misdiagnosing myself here. I'm sure the books will shed some light on this for me. Thanks again!

This one's really annoying to read because of its repetitiveness, but when you can see past it, it's a useful read: The Presence Process.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

10 minutes ago, jjer94 said:

This one's really annoying to read because of its repetitiveness, but when you can see past it, it's a useful read: The Presence Process.

+1

Pasting a review from amazon about this book that I like:

After reading a lot of Eckhart Tolle's work I found The Presence Process by searching for related work. The reviews on this book were/are nothing short of exceptional, so I added it to my cart. When it came, I have to admit initally I was not impressed... the writing was repetitive and vague, and I didn't yet have the capacity to digest its contents. But because I had an idea of where he was going, I proceeded to read through it. This was my first time through the "process."

A little bored, I would read through the weekly chapters and go about my business. Then slowly, it would dawn on me that I was unconsciously doing exactly what he had described in the chapter. I began to realize how much of my actions (and reactions) I was unaware of -- acting out of conditioned mental and emotional reflexes. It is so true that this book must be EXPERIENCED! There is no way to digest it mentally... to understand it with the intellect.

As the weeks went on, I found myself melting... thawing out places I didn't even know were there. My life was changing in ways imperceptible to anyone but me. And I was simply reading through it! By the 8th or 9th week I was hooked and already planning my second time through, where I would complete it as directed (which basically only added a couple breathing sessions per day). But I also needed to quit drinking in order to experience it completely (something I did have the courage to do after the first 10 weeks).

I just started week two of my second time through, and am in complete awe at the depth, clarity, precision, gentleness, and compassion of this text. It is one of the most beautiful and exceptional books I have read in my life. But let me say what he asks you to do is not EASY. And it must be done alone. It is a self-facilitated process that requires courage and humility, and will return to you 10 fold what you put into it. That is why I say, if you're on the fence, or if you've looked at it and not been impressed, give it a chance. Just read it cover to cover and see for yourself.

They are purged automatically as you come closer to the true free self with your regular meditation/mf practice.

But it's good to work at it from both ways (reiki, massage, working with the voice, love making, therapy and of course psychedelics).

Edited by AlwaysBeNice