Raquel

Feeling Highly Sensitive

8 posts in this topic

This probably have been discussed or mention hundreds of times..or at least I'm sure most of us feel it...

Awakening makes you highly sensitive.. and living in a completely desensitize society makes you even more sensitive! In a metaphorical way feels like someone peeled a layer that was surrounding me and now I'm more exposed to the world, but everything amplified inside me, leaving not much room to live in, so I moved out of my body to live inside all that my consciousness touches.

I became very sensitive, extremely emphatic, and easily sensory overloaded. I left the city and moved to the countryside where I live with much less of everything I used to but so much happier.. 

Question: How can I have an awesome life if i'm fully aware that i'm everything that is..and this everything suffers, fears, it's messed up and dark?  Maybe we have to define what is having an "extraordinary life" because for me it's not being in a mediative state, feeling happy all the time, it's not having a good family, good friends, good job... ! What is the next step for you..?

If you tell me everything unfolds in the way that is suppose to. It just is. That I'm using my judgmental mind. To notice who is making this question. Well maybe that's right but I will roll my eyes to that :) 

Edited by Raquel

16 minutes ago, Raquel said:

Maybe we have to define what is having an "extraordinary life"

Just to be ordinary is the most extraordinary thing in the world,  because everybody wants extraordinary life. Nobody wants ordinary life. To live an ordinary life is most extraordinary thing. Very rarely does somebody relax and becomes ordinary. You can be tremendously at ease with yourself. Cleaning the floor, cooking food, washing the clothes, you can be perfectly at ease--because the whole question is of you doing your action totally, it becomes extraordinary.

1 hour ago, Prabhaker said:

the whole question is of you doing your action totally, it becomes extraordinary.

I agree with that but here is not much the concept of action but more of feeling. 

1 minute ago, Raquel said:

I agree with that but here is not much the concept of action but more of feeling.

Feeling can't be forced, all you can do is act totally with awareness. It will be difficult in the beginning, great patience is needed.

When, you are walking on a street: try just to walk; do not do anything else. It looks simple: it is not! It looks as if we are all doing it; it is not so! When you are walking, your mind is doing a thousand other things. Move with every step. Just walk.
Buddha has said, ”When you are walking, just walk; when you are eating, just eat; when you are listening, just listen.” Be in the act totally; do not allow your mind to move somewhere else. And this is a wonderful experience because suddenly the present will break in.

Whatsoever you are doing, go on doing one thing inside continuously: be aware of yourself doing it. You are eating: be aware of yourself. You are walking: be aware of yourself. You are listening, you are speaking: be aware of yourself. When you are angry, be aware that you are angry. In the very moment that anger is there, be aware that you are angry. This constant remembering of the self creates a subtle energy – a very subtle energy in you. You begin to be a crystallized being.

@Raquel You gotta empty yourself emotionally. Become unbiased. A mirror to others. Truly unselfish in a life of service to humanity. Trqnscend your inner chilld needs and cultivate your unconditional live creativity and wisdom.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Raquel I know exactly what you mean. Let me be more specific.

1. As an empath in an emotionally insensitive society you have acculated so much emotional pain that isn't even yours. You have just coppied energetical patterns of others onto your self in order to fit in.

Your way towards wholeness is through healing and release of repressed emotional turmoil.

2. Once you get most of it down you'll be able to cultivate such huge amounts of love for other beings that you wont care about their behaviour. Youll just wanna help. And it will become effortless and joyful.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Do not underestimate ego! I've always viewed myself as a highly sensitive guy. But the more I develope, the more I notice that it's just me mirroring myself onto every situation/person.

The more authentic I become, the less i'm able to tolerate inauthentic bullshit. Well I can tolerate it of course, but I just ignore it. When someone starts crying and telling me about their suffering, I can clearly see how they are bullshitting themselves.

Normally i would TOTALLY feel their pain and suffering. Now I understand it. No need for me to suffer. Understand and give them helpful advice. It can be rude at times. But at least it's helpful. That's the difference between being compassionate and being empathic! Absorbing someone's pain and making it your own issue is the ego at its best. Nothing good/bad about ego. But once again a source of suffering.

Good luck