Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Key Elements

Are You A Creative / Genius? ;)

15 posts in this topic

Are you this? Do you face these issues?

If so, relax. There are solutions. 

Edited by Key Elements

I think we are all creative geniuses as we are a part of source it would make no sense if we were not. Some people just awaken before others or have a greater, more direct connection to source thus why they are regarded as "genius".

I believe the first video relates to many of us and shouldn't be looked at "a problem" but "a challenge" so the subconscious is programmed in a more harmonious way. This is why i believe suffering usually leads to premature-awakening the inner-genius before others.

Those who have suffered the most especially mentally and emotionally seem wiser beyond their years especially when comparing with peers.

Darkness was home to them for a long time and with so much darkness you eventually find the ultimate light.

Nice videos, thanks for sharing.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

No, but I wish I was a genius.  The desire to be unique is still strong with me.  The video on motivation was especially helpful.

Conceptually I understand that we are all one and there really isn't any need for being special, it's just muddy run off from my mum's expectations.  You were a lawyer and therapist so one could certainly classify you as smart/genius if they use labels.  I still use labels.  I'd consider that genius level.

It's interesting, I'm thinking how as children, we would all bond over experience.  We didn't have egos and the awe of life was all that was there.  Always, "what is that?"  over "I am this."

54 minutes ago, Whywolf said:

Conceptually I understand that we are all one and there really isn't any need for being special, 

I agree here. The first video was just for fun. There are products out in the market for children that has "smart" labels on them - doesn't really mean anything - like "Baby Einstein." The point is, do you like the product? There is a product (book) called "Facebook for the Dummies." 'For the Dummies' books are only attempts to make things easier. It's not intended to insult. 

@I_Like_Thing oh that's great. Your insights must be fantastic.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@I_Like_Thing No worries, I probably just didn't listen fully.  I used to work at a dog daycare and can train a dog but I'm not a qualified dog trainer.
What were your jobs like, did you enjoy them?
@Key Elements  Haha, yeah, I have few of those books, they're usually really informative.

@I_Like_Thing
*looks past you for a minute*
Pertaining to that soul mate stuff being mentioned, I think it is easy for people - me specifically -  to misinterpret another person's intentions - so from here on out I am going to assume that any spiritual awakening experiences I have had in the past were just delusions.  I think I'm just easily influenced, and even though my experiences came from my own place - I misunderstand things sometimes through my desire for connection to others.  So for me, soul mates, twin flames, karmic partners, all that stuff - I'm assuming is simply probably more delusion.
These were clipped to my mailbox about a month ago - I live in a duplex next to two other duplexes and my neighbors did not have them.  I just got confused, I guess.  I need to learn to respect myself, so if a person is unsure of their intentions, it tends to activate a lot of deep seeding psychological stuff.  So in respecting myself and tending to those wounds, I am imagining shutting a door and going along the edges with a spiritual glue so no light or noise can come through - I won't look back.  I'm looking for a love story of the ages.  All the best.

Ok... back to this... no more triangulation...
Anyways,
I talk to you - Michael - and there is no story, because there is no desire to know.  It just is.  That is a much healthier pattern, but it's also unfamiliar with the lack of nervous tension that I am used to.  I'm going to contemplate on this for a bit.  There are dozens of angry men that I've run from over the years, but only a small handful I waste precious time chasing.
The dog training analogy doesn't really work with my personality, I would have to be confident enough to be able to give something of myself and I don't assume that it has any value anyways.

Nice, I was in ROTC, too. I used to know how to twirl a rifle, forgot though.  We all had nicknames for each other.  They called me "Mouse".  Do you remember anything from it I pretty much forgot everything.  Was fun though!  Like having a little family.

@I_Like_Thing Hmmn.  Maybe then, I am misinterpreting things.  I'm sort of talking out loud here - but if my ego got in the way I might simply not know.

(I'm not upset, not even a little bit, any time you feel like I am just keep in mind that I put people in a "walking on eggshells" situation.  Don't worry about my emotions or anything like that.  I'm realizing I have some destructive and manipulative habits that I really, really need to iron out.)

I'm not looking for anything right now because these habits would genuinely cause emotional harm to another person.
Well, no that's not true, I'm not misinterpreting..
Truth..
I have issues with manipulation, black and white thinking, triangulation and projection.  
It stems from feeling like there is something wrong with me.

No no no, this has nothing to do with your intentions, I am behaving very, very poorly - I need to look into this - a good thorough look.
I need to go see someone about these traits.  I'm gunna call tomorrow and set something up, in the meantime I'm giving myself a code red warning label.

@I_Like_Thing No worries.  I was just closing a door; mindfully, without blame or ill intention or sadness (get well soon).  
I'm gunna work on my manipulative tendencies and go from there. 

Cool!  Ok.  I can do this.

@I_Like_Thing Okay, time to research and reevaluate.  Times like these OCD is helpful, I will hunker down and get to the bottom of this.

http://www.soulconnections.net/true-or-false-twin-flame-soulmate-energy-connections/

"There also Energy vampires who come into a person’s life and drains the energy of love from them. This is not a twinflame but an energy vampire (Read more).

It is important to remember that spiritual energy vampires don’t want to hurt you in any way. They just are underdeveloped spirits that can cling into your psychic energy aura and use your energy to make them self more powerful, and if you are an empath you can feel it right to the core. There are some souls who drain people down, usually energy vampires absorb your positive light."

I had a feeling that's what was going on - In fact I knew it - I'm gunna peace out for good, I don't wanna drain anyone's energy or fuck them up.  I didn't mean to. :/:/ 

((Hey dude, I'm gunna peace out - don't listen to any of that music that I have posted - there's bad energy in there; and I won't look at your stuff anymore, I'll stay off this site for good and I'm sure you'll get your energy back soon.  You just wanna help people and I'm messing up your vibes.  Everything will clear up soon... you'll be ok. :( ))

Creativity is the spirit of life. Without that life is boring. Everyone has some genius in them. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly