Dodo

Are You Yourself In The Present Moment Yes/no

Are you yourself right now in this present moment? Yes or No?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you yourself right now in this present moment? Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No
    • I currently don't have an answer to this
    • I am not understanding the question
    • I am not aware of the question
    • It's complicated

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

To be aware of everything that presents itself. You don't need to know the answer you need to be aware of the question. Hold awareness on that single question. Who am I? To be aware of everything around you that is presenting itself.

Take a step back and become aware of your surroundings. Just some thoughts.

Become aware of who you think you are and cut the roots. It's all about being normal. And everyone is normal, because we all come from the same nothingness. Ego is the denial of that fact.

Everyone is equal, because we are all 0. The Truth has no opposite. We are the surroundings. We are bubbles of possibilities. 

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Who are you ??????

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Finally a girl is no one.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

No.

Just finished a 2 hr. meditation and there is no "I myself" to be in this present moment. These words being typed and the thought process behind them are useless noises struggling to come to the surface from out of infinite stillness. How empty can empty get? How still can stillness get? Till nothing remains.

Yes. I am myself right now and always, even if I am mentally in denial of it. It doesn't matter what I know to know that I always am me and always will be myself, even if it doesn't look like that. Everything else is smokes and mirrors. The Truth is simple. I am me - always, there is no second, there are no strings. Undefinable.

PS I decided to answer in written,  because it doesn't allow me to select an option in my own poll :D My freedom of speech has been impeded? That's fine, i dont exist. 

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

7 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

Yes. I am myself right now and always, even if I am mentally in denial of it. It doesn't matter what I know to know that I always am me and always will be myself, even if it doesn't look like that

But aren't you ever nobody? Like there is no one home? Or maybe I'm misinterpreting what your saying?

7 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

But aren't you ever nobody? Like there is no one home? Or maybe I'm misinterpreting what your saying?

Absolutely always I am the one and only - the reality of the situation. The awareness of the movie that is being projected. Watching it, merging with it, being it...

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Guys, I can't believe only one other out of 5 considers to be themselves in the present moment and here's why: 

Even tho it might not be clear as to who or what you are, You are You by definition, always. You can never not be you : Not you is Not you, You are You, no matter what! Hmmmmm, am I not getting something

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I'm not myself constantly. I constantly change depending on flow of awareness. Changing from 1 state to another. If I'm not myself during normal life, how the hell am I going to be myself during a time where time stops?

Wouldn't the answer to this be yes, unless you were thinking about other stuff while reading the question.

Just now, electroBeam said:

I'm not myself constantly. I constantly change depending on flow of awareness. Changing from 1 state to another. If I'm not myself during normal life, how the hell am I going to be myself during a time where time stops?

You are not the one that is changing thought, right? You never change, you are behind all those states. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster Is that truly me though? Are we something at all? Do we even need to be something? Maybe reality just flows without a 'me'

5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Dodoster Is that truly me though? Are we something at all? Do we even need to be something? Maybe reality just flows without a 'me'

But are you not aware that you are aware?

Let's leave the question Who that is for later, there is the recognition here that "You Are" ( I am) right here - right now. I am aware that I am aware. I am not talking about whether you are a little separate I (Ego). I am talking about whether you are yourself, awareness. I know I should probably shut up already about this, I just had last night this amazing experience, I was actually standing there, spontaneously wondering, why the fuck is all this happening :D:D It felt amazing. Why am I so attached to being this Human, why is the game the way it is... I caught myself in identification.... It felt absolutely magnificent catching the Ego

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodoster yeah it feels great, but then comes a vicious storm revealing the meaningless of the world. The world seems to work in yin yang, equally magnificent and horrible at the same time.

Not that theres anything wrong with that. 

Yeah awareness is self aware, that is a well known fact. But that doesnt mean you are completely detached from the imagination in your head.

19 hours ago, Dodoster said:

Absolutely always I am the one and only - the reality of the situation. The awareness of the movie that is being projected. Watching it, merging with it, being it...

As Electrobeam has said awareness is self aware. A good example of that is yesterday after I meditated I went outside to work in the vegetable garden. I turned the soil over and planted an early spring crop of mixed lettuce and sugar snaps. It was very Zen like. I completely forgot myself while doing the task. But yet something remained other than Me. If only my whole life was like that. No doer, just what is.

57 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

As Electrobeam has said awareness is self aware. A good example of that is yesterday after I meditated I went outside to work in the vegetable garden. I turned the soil over and planted an early spring crop of mixed lettuce and sugar snaps. It was very Zen like. I completely forgot myself while doing the task. But yet something remained other than Me. If only my whole life was like that. No doer, just what is.

Just like you were the only one that could be there at that time, performing a task, everything perfectly still and silent. And with single pointed awareness on the empty space... The Self, The Lord.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟