Dodo

How Does It Feel

6 posts in this topic

To be aware of everything that presents itself. You don't need to know the answer you need to be aware of the question. Hold awareness on that single question. Who am I? To be aware of everything around you that is presenting itself.

Take a step back and become aware of your surroundings. Just some thoughts.

Become aware of who you think you are and cut the roots. It's all about being normal. And everyone is normal, because we all come from the same nothingness. Ego is the denial of that fact.

Everyone is equal, because we are all 0. The Truth has no opposite. We are the surroundings. We are bubbles of possibilities. 

Do you love life or no. Think hard and decide. Be yourself, peace. We are all human and we understand each other. This is a pleasant experience in itself - to understand how your surroundings work. 

Walking meditation.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

If you are 0 you get 1, if you are 1 you get two, if you are two you get more than two,    you get infinity.

If you are infinity?  Become aware of the question without needing to give definitive answer.

Lets play with Yes or No questions. Am I Happy? 

Who are you asking.

The form will feel however it wants to feel, I have the capacity to hold it in awareness, cut the ties and become free by walking. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

In your own experience, are you happy? Yes or No? Do you enjoy being in your body? If not, you can generate energy by moving.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

In meditation, be conscious of the fact that you're doing a meditation. You reach a point where you are always yourself. Because you always are yourself, even if you cant define yourself.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Dang ...I interrupted your meditation 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

1 hour ago, Loreena said:

Dang ...I interrupted your meditation 

No, i just become aware of you appearing in text form on a magical device called phone!

And I love it :D

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟