Vaishnavi

What Has Life Taught You So Far?

57 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, John Flores said:

keep an open mind

But don't be so open minded that you become gullible and believe every conspiracy theory under the sun.

On 28/3/2017 at 3:54 PM, Steph1988 said:

- That language is used as indoctrination ALL THE TIME even by well meaning people for example what is money? people will answer probably a store of value or something to get stuff with but it can be a million things it can be a store of value/an addiction/a religion ( it is today's main religion i would argue )/slavery/freedom/a way of distributing labor/ and countless others

other nice words you can do this with are education/work/intelligence/society/the economy/love/friendship seriously contemplate there are consensus on all these words but its all an illusion so to complete this point

come up with your own definitions for these things drawn from contemplating/reading/seeing etc

indoctrination in the sense that a person defining the word 'money' or 'intelligence' for eg. will only give you one specific perspective? 

@Orange Ye i guess i mean that there is a generally a consensus in society on what certain words and idea's mean and there are few perspectives and that gives so much confusion.

for example if u say education most people immediately think school/university/diploma and i think that is too limited.

But what is an education? can be traveling, can be contemplating, can be reading books on your own while noone knows,

society can say about someone who's grown up on a farm, learnt everything there,building stuff, keep animals, keep the business growing that he has no education because he has no diploma but he might be more educated and autonomous then most people.

So if you think it through it is obvious but lots of people tend not to think these things through and it is used against them but for example by the media.

Hope it clarifies things excuse my English :) 

Never put your hopes up into anything, expect the worse because if the worse doesn't end up happening the surprise of something good happening becomes greater than the feeling of hope, if the worse does happen at least you were prepared, imagine if you weren't.

I can't complain but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh, "Life's been good"

On 7/6/2017 at 5:19 AM, Nichols Harvey said:

But isn't it nice to know nothing? It feels more exciting to have a mind that thinks it knows everything but to still be curious about what everything really IS

I presume that it takes a certain level of maturity and deep authentic work to get to the state of being comfortable with really not knowing, trust me otherwise it's tormenting. 

You comfortable with not knowing?

On 6/7/2017 at 5:22 PM, Steph1988 said:

yes it makes a lot of sense, thank you :)

what life have thought me is that you eventual have to bite the bullet(aka do the emotional hard thing) if you want to make progress 

3 hours ago, BjarkeT said:

what life have thought me is that you eventual have to bite the bullet(aka do the emotional hard thing) if you want to make progress 

This is legitness. I will open a thread 

Life is very small, Keep going, don't look back at your past. Just live your present and enjoy every moment of life.

3 hours ago, pluto said:

What you focus on grows, Literally.

You just slapped a huge smile on my face with that one liner. Thanks!!!! ❤️❣️❣️❣️ 

IMG_0895.JPG

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Life is a game that most of us take way too seriously.

Glory to Israel

@Vaishnavi

1.  You don't need anyone to fulfill you in life. You just want someone to. 
  2. All Religions are paths to enlightenment, however the path has become covered with mist, as the true deep rooted meaning that these Religions aided you to find, has been distorted, misinterpreted, and manipulated for the benefit of other egos. 
  3. Don't give a damn about criticism, but you should have the ability to make a distinction between harsh/ rude criticism and constructive criticism. 
  4.  Reality operates in a way that just distracts them from finding their true deep rooted truth, and they operate in a way that fuels their low consciousness and appeals to the emotional weasel within them.
  5. Do the emotionally difficult thing in every situation to ace life. 
  6.  To have an amazing life, you have to go against what the majority of society does. But, you will be labeled 'weird'.

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

That I should have gone and pursue an art carrier that I wanted to from early ages, and should have drop out from school, or at least don't go to uni and go work in that field instead which I think was possible.

Don't waste best years of your life in 12 years of school and 4 years of college; if you, for example want to become an artist or entrepreneur, go and be it instead! ESPECIALLY if you want to see the world and if your parents can provide you at the beginning. Don't become locked up in the system of meaninglessly many years of education and corporatocracy. These institutions were built to serve us, but instead 90%of ppl serve those institutions becoming locked up there. ESCAPE FROM MATRIX. MAN THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE TO KIDS!

You can gain knowledge which you 'will miss' or need through self-education, which is 100 times more efficient. Any subject at school that you don't like you want really study and remember or apply even if you are at school every day! While any subject you need or like you can learn by yourself much more efficiently!

And all the social life which u think u will miss at school - the social life u can get through real life outside of the school will be much more enjoyable! 

Edited by Monkey-man

We attract what we are and what we give out we receive equally in return like a ripple created from a pebble thrown in the water. You don't feel great cause you fall in love, you feel great cause you were so loving and giving towards that person the universe has no other option but to return the love/energy back to create balance in the universe not the other person its all you, everything is a reflection of self.

B R E A T H E