Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
faith

Is There Any Truth To Binaural Beats, Astral Frequencies, Sounds Of Space, Etc...?

6 posts in this topic

Greetings my fellow seekers! God bless you all for wanting truth!! I send you love!!! :)

I am on the weird part of youtube again, and I come across things like binaural beats, space frequencies, light body activation frequencies, third eye activation frequencies, sound of Earth's magnetic field, astral frequencies, out of body travel frequencies, even DNA healing frequencies!!!

All sound amazing, and all promise healing on some level or another, and it supposed to help meditation, too! My question is, has anyone had experiences with these things that they can share, and may be debunk some of the myths, and just generally touch on this topic. It sounds like pseudoscience, but again, coming from a place of non-judgment, sometimes listening to it creates a feeling of magic for me, and that to me is more precious than facts and science.

So please, let me know!!

Good day! :)

I only know about binaural beats so that's all I'll speak to, but they're pretty legit. If you find the right ones and use headphones they can definitely help with relaxation and meditation. The best ones I've found were created by Cory Allen but they weren't free. I'm sure you can find good ones for free though if you look into it. 

I wanna know about the validity of them as well. Someone who seriously and consistently went down this line of work please share with us your experience please.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

the path to enlightenment is infinite...what works for one may not work for another. 
If you have a good feeling listen to that good feeling

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

I started Holosync, my first binaureal beats, before some weeks ago. For me it works definitely. I am not sure, if it helps in the long run. I think there is a peak moment to get use out of this. Anyone has experience with holosync in the long run?