100rockets

Contemplating What Is Meaning

3 posts in this topic

Maybe this a strange thing to contemplate, I will try to explain .I was contemplating what a thought is, a thought is a sound created in the mind that has a meaning. Thought itself essentially has no meaning, the meaning is created in the mind . Random sounds are not thoughts because they have no meaning so a sound created in the mind of a person speaking one language can be considered a thought and to a another person, the same sound is actually nothing, just a phenomena in the mind. So what we see in the mind (images) and feelings are dependent on the meaning of that thought.

The thought is a cause, the meaning produces the effect. One way to look at  what meaning is that it is simply a connection in the brain like how a keyboard (thought) is connected (meaning) to a computer (effect- image or feeling) if you press a letter it shows up on on the screen (the mind). But I'm not really satisfied with that. I was trying to contemplate what meaning really is. I thought a meaning is something meaningful but the more I think about it, it looks like perhaps it is all mechanical Just like feelings are? We assign meanings to things for survival or to satisfy some need. Is that really all it is?  Is there nothing more to it?  

Everything is neutral in essence. This is not something positive, but more importantly: it's definitely also not negative! Everything just IS. When you detach yourself from all the labels you've attached to things, it can give you an incredible freedom. When it feels bad; you're not getting it! It can't be bad or good. It just is. 

However: on my last truffel space, i've felt Absolute Unconditional Love. I don't quiet understand how this resonates with the neutrality of Consciousness. Would this imply that there is meaning to life? 

Have you ever seen the way another person seen the world?
Have you ever heard the way another person hears sound?
Have you ever perceived any meaning beyond your own? 

You are the one assigning meaning to everything in your own unique way. Your meaning is your unique energy. 
It's hard to get if you think we're all living on the same plane of reality.
There's no such thing as a static ''common'' reality that we all share. 
Ever since getting on my spiritual path the way I see and hear the world has changed enormously, I live in a world that is a thousand times more divine then the one I was ''born'' in. 
The essence of reality changed, so I realized I'm the essence of my reality and I have no idea how others perceive the world. 
Your very own essence paints the 'empty world' in an unique way no one else does. We do not share the same vision of the world yet we can manage to live in the same world in complete harmony, it is when you see this, that you start to recognize the infinite intelligence in creation. 

You are here to assign meaning to things in a way that has never been done been before, with your unique energy and essence. 
An agent of infinity. A Branch of the tree of life.
That's what we're all about. New things. Exploration. For me that is the meaning of life beyond self-actualization.  
It becomes very fun when you realize that you are creating your reality, everything you see is your creation, literally.

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!