Martin123

Why You Are Having A Depersonalization And How To Reverse It Quickly.

9 posts in this topic

Hey! I'm Martin. And in this quick self-help segment I am gonna be... oh boy... Leo's Old video format... but lets be honest those videos were shit =D.
Depersonalization disorder and how to heal it in less than an hour! :D
When depersonalization happens, it is for one single reason (usually, on the spiritual path that is). You are filtering a "higher" spiritual experience through your lower-self. 
Higher spiritual experience = The calling of your Brahman, higher self, soul, god, Oneness.
Lower-self = the energetic filter of your first 3 chakras
Root chakra - safety, survival
Sacral chakra, solar plexus - personal identity in terms of your view of yourself and in the context of society.

What happens is that you get a "higher awakening" trigger or realization, but you are not able to integrate it. Your inner child needs more attention than your 4-7th Chakras. 
Now what do you do when you are having a depersonalization

Activate your nervous-system, SOMEHOW, ASAP! 

You in a sense are pulling "your self" back into your more "human" experience. You wanna activate your ego in a sense, that is the nervous system.
Here are some suggestions

• Try to get emotionally triggered - Human contact is one of the best things for this, whether it is talking to a loved-one (this is one of the best remedies) or texting your ex, get emotional ASAP. Getting emotional will probably be harder in this state, but that is ok. You just gotta try a little extra hard to actually feel your emotions
  • Get in touch with your inner child - go into the area of your abdomen, and examine. Imagine that there actually is a little child within. What is it feeling? What does it have to say? What does it need?
  • Warm up, take a shower, eat something warm, drink something warm
  • Listen to or watch anything you find emotional, again to try to trigger yourself emotionally, so you can "descend" back into your emotional body.

That's it! I'm signing out. Leave a like, write a comment, subscribe, and lastly check out my website. I have a life purpose course there...
hihihihihehe hahaha god im so funny  I love myself peace guys much love <3 =D.

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

I've experienced this (and still do to a certain extent), so I also highly recommend the following:

•  The effects of this quick yoga segment are immediate. Trust me, it will bring you back to the earth. Whenever you feel pretty panicked, do that, or use Pranic breathing (like Martin recommended in another post)
  • Also, if you have a gym routine, don't drop it. (it will help a lot)
  • As Martin said above, talk to people that are more grounded.
  • Do not try to STOP resisting negative emotions; instead try to detach and look at them with curiosity
    • remember, those just need to get out in order for you to grow and increase your stress threshold
  • Watch comedies
  • Interact with animals
  • Walk on grass barefoot
  • Try to not stay alone for long periods of time, at least in this transitional period
  • Watch videos of spiritual masters (with simple talks, nothing too serious, maybe where they are interacting with the audience). Their presence and state of bliss will rub off on you and calm you down
  • Repeat this in your mind often : Where there is disconfort, there is resistance”
    • this will remind you to let go of control and not waste a lot of physical/mental energy
      • it might seem easy, but it's harder than it seems

Also, a question @Martin123. Does the ”inner child” constitute the first three chakras? Should I do healing yoga that is not only for the root chakra, but also for the two that are above the root chakra?

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Dan Arnautu dont focus on chakras. They are too simplistic. Its just an orientation tool. Do emotional healing practices, that can from time to time include yoga exercises that supposedly work for a certain chakra. Tey are all connected, intertwined and there are many more than 8 throughout your body. 

That being said, shorter answer to your question would be Yes.

Why do I keep saying 8? Haha, 7. :D

2 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Dan Arnautu dont focus on chakras. They are too simplistic. Its just an orientation tool. Do emotional healing practices, that can from time to time include yoga exercises that supposedly work for a certain chakra. Tey are all connected, intertwined and there are many more than 8 throughout your body. 

That being said, shorter answer to your question would be Yes.

Thank you for the answer. I got hooked on the notion of chakras because the video I attached above was the only sure way I found to bring myself back. Glad I stumbled upon it. Since then, chakras was all I could think about even if I don't know much about them, their legitimacy and so on.

I will also research more on alternative emotional healing practices.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Dan Arnautu No thats fine. Im not doubting their legitimacy. They are a great tool. It is only one of many perspectives, so adopt a meta perspective and be flexible.

If it works for you then yo awesome.

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

@Dan Arnautu No thats fine. Im not doubting their legitimacy. They are a great tool. It is only one of many perspectives, so adopt a meta perspective and be flexible.

If it works for you then yo awesome.

Awesome. Thank you.

Can you please elaborate a little more on the ”inner child” concept? I don't know much about it and might help me and others in a positive way.

@Dan Arnautu great idea, I will create a different post because that is a topic that deserves a headline. Ill tag you in it.
Although a little warning, it is not a concept I have studied. I will be only able to give my personal experience.

Just now, Martin123 said:

@Dan Arnautu great idea, I will create a different post because that is a topic that deserves a headline. Ill tag you in it.
Although a little warning, it is not a concept I have studied. I will be only able to give my personal experience.

That is fine. Anything that might help in any way will be just fine. I don't think it  matters if it's from personal experience or extensive research. :)

Thank you.:D