retardedhorse1

The Potential Danger In Some Of Leos Videos (im Fucked)

27 posts in this topic

On 26.03.2017 at 8:44 PM, electroBeam said:

ive found a cure for it

I have it for 4 years now. My ego will wanna say : HOW DID YOU CURE IT? TEEEELL MEEE!

But, on the other hand, I finally get the acceptance teaching, which made me realize that Dp/Dr, or whatever the hell you wanna name it, it's actually a teacher that it's there to show me what I must do in my life, it has a reason to be there, not a ''curse''. Then again, it's everything about perspective. If one says he's condemned to a hellish disorder, he might just stay there and resist it. I hope this perspective of mine will help you, @retardedhorse1. Best of luck!

Edited by Stoica Doru

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

On 3/26/2017 at 7:44 PM, electroBeam said:

Good luck sir in your resistance to gods will :)

Oh my god man. You have a community reputation of 'expert' on this forum, so you know what god's will is. 

@retardedhorse1, sorry about this stuff man. This forum can be a really messy place. Spiritual answers for practical issues, all the time. A load of kids hiding behind 'oh don't worry it's all an illusion, and there is no you!', so they don't have to do anything. It really p*sses me off.

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Stoica Doru

Exactly what you've said. The "omg tell me the cure!" Is the very problem in the first place.

Edited by electroBeam

Exercise, therapy, healthy diet, normalize sleep cycles all help with dp.

Not that I do all that personally but it does help.  Would prob cure a lot of it.

Anyways I'm in the same boat (Not from his vids, I've been crazy longer than that) and therapy or meds might be the next option you could try.  And then return to spirituality when you feel more stable?

I really hope you feel better! All the best.

LOL, it sounds funny but because of reading this post I have realized that I've been suffering dp/dr all my life (I googled it) xDDD OCD, general anxiety, depression and now this. Yep, life can be wonderful...

DUDE, Leo posted a warning at the beginning of those videos. Stop blaming him when you must have ignored them and still watched the video. Take 100% responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming everyone else. Leo publishes extremely important content and it can be overwhelming to some. But if it is overwhelming to you, you should ask yourself why you cant handle instead of blaming Leo and going into victim mentality. The content is there, its up to you if you want to access it or not, no one is forcing you. Just because you couldnt handle it shouldnt mean that he should modify his content just to suit you. 

BTW, i actually got some of the same reaction as you did, but instead of blaming Leo i moved on and accepted the situation. It made me stronger in the long run.

Although 'you' may not exist you are here to enjoy this great perception. Just remember life was created to be enjoyed, don't sit too deep for too long :)