Someone here

A recipe for increasing sexual energy

30 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Someone here said:

 

So are you saying it helps with libido or not ?

You have a vague style of communication that modestly involve subtle sarcasm. ? please try to be clear. 

I don't know if that helps haha, I'm just guessing.

 

46 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Let's just say that one of the leading causes of ED (in men past 45) is atherosclerosis of the penile artery (buildup of plaque inside penis restricting the flow of blood and complicating erection) 

Something that can be ESPECIALLY accelerated by food like butter (churned butter in this case which is even worse)

I know you mean well but does it really have to be half a cup of butter  my god !!! What's wrong with using olive oil. 

Giving health advice, even to random people on random website, needs to be treated responsibly. Not everybody knows how to fact check these things 

I didn't see anything on it but I would have thought hypogonadism.

 


The devil is in the details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I didn't see anything on it but I would have thought hypogonadism.

yeah, that can be a cause for sure but you would have usually known from an early age because even as boys these men would have developmental issues - what I mean is ED that gradually gets worse and starts at like 35 - this is actually fairly common in young guys these day and is likely a result of lifestyle, atherosclerosis, stress or some new meds (or weed abuse) 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

ED that gradually gets worse and starts at like 35 - this is actually fairly common in young guys these day and is likely a result of lifestyle, atherosclerosis, stress or some new meds (or weed abuse) 

& also porn induced erectile dysfunction (PIED)

 

check this out

https://www.yourbrainonporn.com/porn-induced-sexual-dysfunctions/start-here-porn-induced-sexual-dysfunction/


"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

yeah, that can be a cause for sure but you would have usually known from an early age because even as boys these men would have developmental issues - what I mean is ED that gradually gets worse and starts at like 35 - this is actually fairly common in young guys these day and is likely a result of lifestyle, atherosclerosis, stress or some new meds (or weed abuse) 

Yes, but you could develop "normally" and have a normal level of androgens in adolescence, then gradually colapse for the reasons you mentioned.

My dad is in poor health and on statins, I suspect he has low testosterone due to his lifestyle.
I'm going to have him try enclomiphene and see what happens.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is ED


You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes, but you could develop "normally" and have a normal level of androgens in adolescence, then gradually colapse for the reasons you mentioned.

hmm, maybe..yeah. Maybe idiopathic hypogonadism can be triggered later in life. I gotta admit this is a topic I've never looked into - @undeather do you know anything about the aetiology of hypo? 

58 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

My dad is in poor health and on statins, I suspect he has low testosterone due to his lifestyle.
I'm going to have him try enclomiphene and see what happens.

can't comment on that - statins are probably extending his life if his lifestyle is poor 

42 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

What is ED

erectile dysfunction 

1 hour ago, toasty7718 said:

yeah, among young guys, I bet this is a big one 


“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Michael569 said:

can't comment on that - statins are probably extending his life if his lifestyle is poor 

Yes he had surgery (stents + bypass).
Statins are a last resort, because of that he has trouble healing and it probably lowers his testosterone.


The devil is in the details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Someone here said:

Test it out and see for yourself. 

It's a natural Viagra .

Ok, I´lll try. Honestly I already do something similar I usually make myself an omelette of 5-6 eggs at once with around 40-50gr of butter. I´m only missing the onion lol

17 hours ago, Michael569 said:

64 grams of saturated fats per portion? Nice!!!

You'll be bending your <30 population's heart disease statistics should this ever become a thing in India. 

One erection at a cost of one month of life :$

So now saturated fats are bad again ? @Michael569

Edited by Javfly33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Let's just say that one of the leading causes of ED (in men past 45) is atherosclerosis of the penile artery (buildup of plaque inside penis restricting the flow of blood and complicating erection) 

Something that can be ESPECIALLY accelerated by food like butter (churned butter in this case which is even worse)

I know you mean well but does it really have to be half a cup of butter  my god !!! What's wrong with using olive oil. 

Giving health advice, even to random people on random website, needs to be treated responsibly. Not everybody knows how to fact check these things 

Those men are a generation that probably smoked a lot and also had bad eating habits (not talking about butter but just normalised junk food habits that now are seeing very bad such as McDonalds, processed foods, etc).

You can't just compare the lifestyle of today's generation with the generation of people of the seventies and eighties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Javfly33 it's too complex and too confounded topic to discuss here. There is much to consider and the outcomes are difficult to interpret. 

But saturated fat in excess,  independent of total calories and independent of other lifestyle variables (all things being equal) are most likely harmful to humans.

I'm not familiar with the data where the total magnitude is concerned or the dose dependant assessment but I'm planning a blog to dissect it one day - I'll let you know once that is out , if you're ever interested. 


“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now