NutellaTC

Awakening!!

28 posts in this topic

@NutellaTC Just chill yo.

The osho dynamic meditation  works great, breathwork has many grounding effects and increases energy flow.

Immerse yourself in deep deep self acceptance as your inner demons are surfacing.

1. Self love

2. Breathwork (pranic breathing, the wim hof method)

3. A little calmer lifestyle perhaps

and thats it. It is quite simple really. Know that its a blessing in the big picture.

also go to my profile and check out my shadow work guide, there are some great advice for this tYpe of state.

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Dynamic meditation / breath work is mainly for people that want to create more energy flow. And with people that have kundalini symptoms going that is not what they need because they have already too much energy flowing which runs against blockages on different levels which causes the symptoms. If you are unlucky one can make it a lot worse with that. Having done breath work and dynamic meditation myself, I don't recommend it in this situation.

@Toby Why would you wanna keep your energy blockages that is a mystery to me.
Anywho there's not really a way to my knowledge to stop this process, so might as well speed it up through breathwork. If you don't... well its gonna take years until all the resistance is purged out of you. If you do, 1-2 years and you will become a superman.

If you manipulate the blockages (force them open) it can retraumatize your system and the contractions and symptoms can worsen. We are not speaking of someone who is stable, for that person it's a good idea to do breathwork or dynamic meditation. For someone who is not (and I'm not able to judge if that migh be the case with @NutellaTC), it can be counterproductive. This is my experience and I'd like to quote a teacher of mine who says something like this "if you want to got really fast, you have to go really slow".

Edited by Toby

The same happened to me today. I called it "spiritual hangover" on an other thread. :D 

I did a very simple thing: I lied down on my bed and just felt the energy moving through me. I lied completely motionless. It was a two and a half hour motionless meditation. After I felt that it was less intense I got up and I felt normal afterwards. 

Later on this afternoon a disidentification happened from the emotions. I don't identify myself with the "wanting" entity anymore. :) 

@Barna What youre describing might be depersonalization. That can be cool in the beginnings but later on it gets very painful, you might wanna check out my guide for depersonalization (on my profile) =D. Peace.