NutellaTC

Awakening!!

28 posts in this topic

Can somebody advise me . Pleaseeee!

hey , so my kundalini it's awaken and I can't work bc of the symptoms , I feel super sensitive , everything is too much and my body moves involuntarily, I can't talk about it bc 99% of ppl have no idea what this  is specially the ones that surround me . 

I'm in a very vulnerable state , physically, emotionally and psychologically and feel like crying lol .

I have no family here in the states either !

advise pls !! 

Nice chocolate.

EDIT: Sorry I only slept 2 hours this night, I'm exceptionally stupid when that happens xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@NutellaTC  Just keep calm and don't make any rush judgements or actions. Be relatively dormant until you're able to function back into your normal life.

DId you want kundalini awakening or what? I still am on the fence whether this is spiritual or anti spiritual thing, since its about enhancing the body, right?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I am no expert in this type of thing but it can subside in a few weeks and not years from what I understand. Plus you really need to rest since it's so stimulating. Also if it doesn't subside soon then there is certainly medications that can taper it. I wouldn't take full dose medications to fully stop it but just enough to help you get back into functioning in life, but not enough to fully stop your awakening.

Let me ask did psychedelics start this awakening?

@NutellaTC Does it become worse when you meditate?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

1 hour ago, NutellaTC said:

my body moves involuntarily

Learn Osho dynamic meditation 

http://www.oshodynamic.com/five-stages.html

Second Stage (10 Minutes)

EXPLODE! … Let go of everything that needs to be thrown out. Follow your body. Give your body freedom to express whatever is there. Go totally mad. Scream, shout, cry, jump, kick, shake, dance, sing, laugh; throw yourself around. Hold nothing back; keep your whole body moving.

A little acting often helps to get you started. Never allow your mind to interfere with what is happening. Consciously go mad. Be total.

@Prabhaker The "problem" is, that there can be phases where this is not appropiate. I don't know the exact situation but if there are strong energetic symptoms it would be wise not to shake or open up more energy. It could demand more simplicity and maybe even less or no practice (meditation, yoga...) at all.

@NutellaTC could you be a bit more specific on the symptoms and on your background (where did it start, what kind of practices did or do you do...)

Edited by Toby

17 minutes ago, Toby said:

if there are strong energetic symptoms it would be wise not to shake or open up more energy.

Energy is not the problem, blockages are problem. If there are no blockages a seeker will not feel kundalini or chakras. Buddha didn't even talked about kundalini. So be concerned with meditation and not with kundalini. 

@Dodoster  this is spiritual, according to the chakras , look it up its kind of cool on paper .

6 hours ago, NutellaTC said:

@Extreme Z7 kundalini awakening usually take from 5 to 7 years to finish lol 

Says who?

Seek the source of who is feeling this energy. 

Ask your self the question. Think about it. Where in the body is the thought coming from.

Also go seek some medical help if you are that agitated. 

7 hours ago, NutellaTC said:

Can somebody advise me . Pleaseeee!

hey , so my kundalini it's awaken and I can't work bc of the symptoms , I feel super sensitive , everything is too much and my body moves involuntarily, I can't talk about it bc 99% of ppl have no idea what this  is specially the ones that surround me . 

I'm in a very vulnerable state , physically, emotionally and psychologically and feel like crying lol .

I have no family here in the states either !

advise pls !! 

I recommend trying to ground yourself. Body scan meditation could be helpful for this or spending time out in nature.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@sgn yeah it gets worst the calmer my mind the stronger the energy . @AstralProjection no it was trough Pure meditation .@Prabhaker  I did that this morning I stoped controlling my body and some cool shit happened . It was fun and kind of scary .@Garuda  from what I understand the more traumas you've had and the more shot you've done the bigger the blockages and I have some big shit so I don't spect it to end anytime soon .@Prabhaker true the blockages are the problem @Emerald I'm doing that !" With yoga , walking out in nature and ate meat today .

@NutellaTC I wouldn't worry too much. In fact I'd feel happy. :)

But I know it scares the hell, only the one to whom it happens knows.

So, do some damage control or take preventive measures to make it a bit more comfortable. Become "ordinary" again, do not overdo meditation or any breathing or energy practice. Engage in sports, work, anything that keeps your mind distracted. Eat well (if the body allows, experiment what it allows). Sleep more, because you offer no resistance in sleep, and the waking time is less painful.

In short, google other's experiences and find out how they dealt with this situation. You will be surprised how common it is. Slowly shift into a lifestyle that supports it. Surrender. That's all you can do.

All the best !

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge

@PureExp Totally agree. From my own experience I would keep things as simple as possible. For me I was thinking that these energetic symptoms were wrong and everything should be fine and I made the "mistake" to treat it with even more spiritual practice or energy work. Looking back I would do things as simple as possible and not overdo things but still follow what resonates.

I attended one retreat where the teacher recommended to someone (with some energetic symptoms and overwhelment) to skip the meditation sessions and go instead into nature/the woods and hug trees (this is no joke and the teacher is a really popular one on this forum).

Edited by Toby

Ground a lot. Walk a lot barefoot.  Do or buy grounding mat for sleeping, grounding shoes. We are only species that do not ground by the way... 

Grounding is no 1 in importance for Kundalini and I understand you as I have pretty strong K too. 

Then start to work on charkras - you have to clear your mind. If it is clear you would not panic. So dont get attached o K, dont make big deal of it. 

If you have - drink some alcohol, not too much, it will dilute electrolytes so K will go down. There were a reason that Tesla drunk on daily baisis baby please..And there were a reason for which Einstein did not wear socks.. never

By the way it seems that Einstein did not open his solar chakra - he had big blockage there and he died of aneurysm there. Which I understand a lot as I had a lot of pulsating there. 

And Tesla was expecting to live 140. He made it 87. Considering that he was all the time withing electricity conditions without grounding it was not that bad result. 

Edited by bigzbigi

@PureExp thanks @bigzbigi lol I'll start drinking wine and I've been walking barefoot and doing some yoga , those things about Einstein and Tesla are pretty interesting , thanks again man :)

Trust in love and appreciation and everything becomes in divine flow :) eventually

B R E A T H E