Evilwave Heddy

Welcome To Frodes Book Corner

9 posts in this topic

Take your time to browse some great books with the help of Frodes reviews.  Please leave your reviews of his reviews here too.

Damn man the majority of this section is you.  Good shit though.  Also great way to get your YouTube channel out there. lmao

Yeah I reported this many times but the mod's do not seem to care at all.

I personally found it very inappropriate to abuse the section in such a way as to promote your own youtube channel.

Also I'm annoyed because I wanna read a review, not listen to a fucking 10 minute video :(

@Evilwave Heddy Hah, I was positively surprised to see this while I was on my regular stroll through the forum! 

Keep actualizing! :)

@Frode I think it's great to see that you are grinding hard on your video skills and putting out good stuff.  There's also a noticeable improvement between the first video that you put out on your old channel, and the videos that you're putting out now.  All in just 6 months, too - keep it going.

@Paul McCarthy Wow, thank you very much for your encouraging words, Paul, I highly appreciate it. :)

And, hah, I'm glad to hear that you noticed - seems like I was some kind of robot back then, before I did it a few more times. 

@ctro Thank you, ctro, I'm thrilled to hear that. The fun has just begun! :)

On 26/03/2017 at 10:38 AM, Lynnel said:

Yeah I reported this many times but the mod's do not seem to care at all.

I personally found it very inappropriate to abuse the section in such a way as to promote your own youtube channel.

Also I'm annoyed because I wanna read a review, not listen to a fucking 10 minute video :(

Frode is great at giving book reviews and explains them so freakin well, I've learned a lot from Frode's videos. He's not abusing this section, he is making a great contribution to this section. 

Much love @Frode <3

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodoster Hey Dodoster! Thanks a lot for your kind words, I really appreciate it. Much love right back at you! :)