charlie cho

Andrew Tate More Motivational than Leo, Truly Accomplished Body/Mind

193 posts in this topic

I'm cuter though.

Meow 

9_9


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Tate is not a good example to emulate. His success is not possible to replicate for most people so you can say he got lucky. Such people become traps. People want to be them but never become like them. As a result they waste their time chasing empty dreams and losing sight of practical achievable goals. 

That was my original point.

Its not that he got lucky. He is just the perfect storm of fantastic genetics, hard work, high expression of dark triad traits, power literacy and growing up in a culture obsessed with material success.


“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1600 chess rating is very low. I never had formal chess training and my highest rating was 1500 while Tate was drilled by his father to become a chess player. 


In Tate we trust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

That was my original point.

Its not that he got lucky. He is just the perfect storm of fantastic genetics, hard work, high expression of dark triad traits, power literacy and growing up in a culture obsessed with material success.

Fantastic genetics? 

Ever seen him fight? You think Nietzsche would be proud of this man? 

My only credit to him is that he managed to assert himself in master morality first being a slave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Majed said:

people are seriously comparing leo gura with andrew tate ? 

that's like comparing jesus to torquemada lmao 

Lol, the irony of people here telling me I idolize Andrew Tate. It's my fault to waste my time on some to arguing.

Edited by charlie cho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

Lol, the irony of people here telling me I idolize Andrew Tate. It's my fault to waste my time on some of these. 

 

You are severely deluded. I've been on the Internet enough to smell bait - I'd prescribe getting off forums for a while, for your own benefit. 

You're wasting time here by posting anything. You got a whole life ahead of you, go get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

You are severely deluded. I've been on the Internet enough to smell bait - I'd prescribe getting off forums for a while, for your own benefit. 

You're wasting time here by posting anything. You got a whole life ahead of you, go get it. 

Smell what bait? Indication of your low IQ? Or not getting jokes? Either way, it's low IQ. Don't be so angry, you're an insignificant part of anyone's life, and I think you struggle to understand that due to your low score. Or at least to me, just nothing. Haha, 

I want to make a good environment in these forums. Let's everyone here have a good space and not criticize other people wasting other people's time like @Kshantivadin

Edited by charlie cho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

Fantastic genetics? 

Ever seen him fight? You think Nietzsche would be proud of this man? 

My only credit to him is that he managed to assert himself in master morality first being a slave. 

Nietzsche would admire a great deal in him - courage, ambition, hard work, assertiveness, mastery -, but he would ultimately reject him for failing to go beyond the narrow definition of success, which he inherited from his culture and to which he became a mouthpiece.


“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

you're an insignificant part of anyone's life

Don't make me become significant to your life. 

6 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

I want to make a good environment in these forums.

If this were true, you wouldn't immediately start insulting me. Your post is an indication of your level of delusion. But I have faith in you. 

If you wanna make a good environment on the forum, go sit in silence for a little bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you think one person is better than the other you aren’t enlightened at all.  You are just stuck in another paradigm and in my view you are no different than a hillbilly with a superiority complex. 


In Tate we trust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Nietzsche would admire a great deal in him - courage, ambition, hard work, assertiveness, mastery -, but he would ultimately reject him for failing to go beyond the narrow definition of success, which he inherited from his culture and to which he became a mouthpiece.

I think this is due to the fact that he needs to maintain huge amounts of self-deception so as not to evolve from his cultural matrix. Do you agree? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

I think this is due to the fact that he needs to maintain huge amounts of self-deception so as not to evolve from his cultural matrix. Do you agree? 

Tate is a perfect example of-when success comes to a pure mind, it turns it to gold. When success comes to a corrupt mind, it turns it to dust. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kshantivadin said:

I think this is due to the fact that he needs to maintain huge amounts of self-deception so as not to evolve from his cultural matrix. Do you agree? 

I think this is due to the fact that if you marinate a chicken in garlic, it's gonna taste like garlic.

  • His father was a sociopathic chess grandmaster working for the C.I.A. 
  • He grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods in england
  • He spent years in the world of professional fighting
  • He went on to become a pimp
  • He got involved with the mob and investet in real estate and gambling

What values do you expect this man to have? He is still extremely successful and highly self-actualized, but in a very "dark" way. 


“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I think this is due to the fact that if you marinate a chicken in garlic, it's gonna taste like garlic.

  • His father was a sociopathic chess grandmaster working for the C.I.A. 
  • He grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods in england
  • He spent years in the world of professional fighting
  • He went on to become a pimp
  • He got involved with the mob and investet in real estate and gambling

What values do you expect this man to have? He is still extremely successful and highly self-actualized, but in a very "dark" way. 

True.

Do you deem it possible for such a man to make a leap? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I think this is due to the fact that if you marinate a chicken in garlic, it's gonna taste like garlic.

  • His father was a sociopathic chess grandmaster working for the C.I.A. 
  • He grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods in england
  • He spent years in the world of professional fighting
  • He went on to become a pimp
  • He got involved with the mob and investet in real estate and gambling

What values do you expect this man to have? He is still extremely successful and highly self-actualized, but in a very "dark" way. 

Andrew is a perfect specimen to model oneself to integrate our masculine dark shadow self in the Jungian sense. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

True.

Do you deem it possible for such a man to make a leap? 

Once you are as entangled with the public consciousness as he is, you can not simply change who you are. There is way too much reinforcement on his biases at this point.

He can still keep self-actualizing forever, but his core character and values will not suddenly change.  


“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Andrew is a perfect specimen to model oneself to integrate our masculine dark shadow self in the Jungian sense. 

To me he is a perfect specimen of self-actualization. period. 

It just so happens that many of his core values and beliefes are rather disagreeable and self-centered.


“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

To me he is a perfect specimen of self-actualization. period. 

It just so happens that many of his core values and beliefes are rather disagreeable and self-centered.

Since his conversation to Islam he changed a lot. He has become Prometheus in flesh and blood. 


In Tate we trust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Since his conversation to Islam he changed a lot. He has become Prometheus in flesh and blood. 

I know many millionaires and all of them became "religious" after crossing a certain threshold of worldly success.

It's just a psychological coping mechanism. We all need meaning and once you have acquired all the stuff you always dreamed about, you have to find something else to fill this void. 


“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Andrew is a perfect specimen to model oneself to integrate our masculine dark shadow self in the Jungian sense. 

What do you think you're going to do with that dark shadow? 

You can weaponize dark values to your advantage. But it can be an a subtle invitation to the demons. You might not have experienced the paranormal, but this is possible, if you play with fire, then it engulfs your house at some point. Darkness looks cute in fantasy  villain books. In real life it's not easy to be this dark 007 and not mess it up badly. You literally become a portal to the underworld. This energy is highly inflammable. Only to be dealt with utmost responsibility and maturity. One wrong move and the demon will attach to you to make you do more wrong things and then it's the depths of suffering unimaginable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now