ElenaO

Satiating Food

29 posts in this topic

@ElenaO ideally not, the healthy intake of sodium chloride is 1-2 gram per day ( preferably the lower value). Your bones need around 500mg of sodium ( 1/4 tablespoon of kitchen salt). 

With a balanced diet, you will achieve this quite easily. However a pinch of salt on your salad won't kill you :)  Play around with different spices instead, many of them have great benefits to your health. 

Edited by Michael569
added one sentence

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On ‎27‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 10:53 AM, Michael569 said:

@ElenaO  absorbic acid is the main component of 99% of vitamin C supplements, it is a synthetic antioxidant. So a lab-made component. Whether or not it is harmful over a long term, I have no idea. Google should be able to answer that question.

Btw this weekend, I made 800 grams of Beans ( raw not canned), which took around 12 hours out of which 11 and half was having them submerged in water(do it overnight + few extra hours) to soften and 30 minutes boiling. So this is might be a better alternative to save money, reduce waste and reduce your exposure to preservatives whether they are good or not :) The good thing is that even if you boil just 200 grams it is still a huge portion, just store it in a container in your fridge and they are there for you to snack on whenever you feel like it. From here, just be creative, mix them with various foods like quinoa, couscous, vegetables, spices until you create few nice and cheap meals that you can carry around in your bag to snack on throughout the day. Not to mention legumes is an incredible source of protein and minerals as a post-workout fuel. 

As far as I know absorbic acid made by a lab is not the same as natural vitamin C because its impossible to make real vitamin c by a lab.

So it behaves in the body as vit c but is of no help for the body. Its like a placebo. Thats what I have read about it.

The highest vitmin c you can get is from Rose Hips. Its natures highest vitmin c producer.

For food I look for the food that has a high frequenty. Canned food has a frequenty of 1 to 20 Hz.

Our brain has a frequenty of 72 Hz the rest of the body is somewhat higher, all organs have a different frequenty.

So i find food which has at least 100 Hz or higher. Ginkgo biloba is one of the highest with a resonance of 280 Hz.

And a thing what can be done is put your intension on the food before you eat it and send it a feeling of love for 5 min. This raises the frequenty.

If you do this with water you can taste the differents.

@Tibor interesting, 

Can you elaborate on the food frequency topic a little bit? What is it and why do you think it is important? 

y? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Just now, Michael569 said:

@Tibor interesting, 

Can you elaborate on the food frequency topic a little bit? What is it and why do you think it is important? 

y? 

The frequency of the food tell you if it is good for your body. The lower the frequency the lesser it contributes to your body.

I found a very detailed documentary on youtube about longtime ago when i was studying Dr Raymond Royal Rife and Dr hulda Clark.

They both kill bateria, virusus, flukes with a frequency generator. And among those documentaries there was an explanation about the frequenties of the humanbody and all of its organs. And about whats the best for the body from a freuency point of view.

Its like different thing with more or less an equal resonance atrack each other.

Its like how they make medicins, if you take a headache pill it kills your headache and not reumatisme for example.

The pills have alike frequency as the thiny muskels of the blood vessels in your head at the time of pain.

This called prion. Now to eat low resonating food it cost your body energy to raise that frequency and that is not the point of food. 

8 hours ago, Tibor said:

The frequency of the food tell you if it is good for your body. The lower the frequency the lesser it contributes to your body.

I found a very detailed documentary on youtube about longtime ago when i was studying Dr Raymond Royal Rife and Dr hulda Clark.

They both kill bateria, virusus, flukes with a frequency generator. And among those documentaries there was an explanation about the frequenties of the humanbody and all of its organs. And about whats the best for the body from a freuency point of view.

Its like different thing with more or less an equal resonance atrack each other.

Its like how they make medicins, if you take a headache pill it kills your headache and not reumatisme for example.

The pills have alike frequency as the thiny muskels of the blood vessels in your head at the time of pain.

This called prion. Now to eat low resonating food it cost your body energy to raise that frequency and that is not the point of food. 

Interesting, indeed. I've never heard of this before. Has there been done any actual scientific study on this matter?

2 minutes ago, ElenaO said:

Interesting, indeed. I've never heard of this before. Has there been done any actual scientific study on this matter?

Yes there is done lot of scientific study on this, If you google or youtube it youll find it. But to get a full understanding of it it will take a few different researchers cause you have to find out what precieze is sinus and square waves and what they do. And the other site is what happens exacly on cellulair level. To say it easy, its the law of attraction which has a big part in this.

On 3/29/2017 at 2:29 PM, Tibor said:

As far as I know absorbic acid made by a lab is not the same as natural vitamin C because its impossible to make real vitamin c by a lab.

So it behaves in the body as vit c but is of no help for the body. Its like a placebo. Thats what I have read about it.

The highest vitmin c you can get is from Rose Hips. Its natures highest vitmin c producer.

For food I look for the food that has a high frequenty. Canned food has a frequenty of 1 to 20 Hz.

Our brain has a frequenty of 72 Hz the rest of the body is somewhat higher, all organs have a different frequenty.

So i find food which has at least 100 Hz or higher. Ginkgo biloba is one of the highest with a resonance of 280 Hz.

And a thing what can be done is put your intension on the food before you eat it and send it a feeling of love for 5 min. This raises the frequenty.

If you do this with water you can taste the differents.

That is very interesting, i feel great on ginkgo & gotu kola complex i use from time to time, puts me in a unique mind/body/spirit balance.

As for Vitamin C here are the top contenders known currently :)

Plant Sources of Vitamin C in order of content
Table from News Medical

Plant sourceAmount
(mg / 100g)

Kakadu plum 3100

Camu Camu 2800

Rose hip 2000

Acerola 1600

Seabuckthorn 695

Jujube 500

Indian gooseberry 445 (Alma i believe)

Baobab 400

Blackcurrant 200

Red pepper 190

Parsley 130

Guava 100

Kiwifruit 90

Broccoli 90

Loganberry 80

Redcurrant 80

Brussels sprouts 80

Wolfberry (Goji) 73 †

Lychee 70

Cloudberry 60

Elderberry 60

Persimmon 60

Papaya 60

Strawberry 60

Orange 50

Lemon 40

Yo Orange you okay? Hahaha so they say its a good source but compared to the real vitamin c foods its at the bottom of the list.

Also sprout your grains, seeds, vegetables and anything that can be sprouted will unlock great amounts of Vitamin C along with many other locked up nutrients depending on where they are grown amounts differ.

For more info on superfoods this is by far the best channel on youtube with well detailed videos on each superfood that most people don't even know about. https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperfoodEvolution

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

You can always drink vegetable juice in between meals. Basically like cold tomato soup. No calories.

If you are dehydrated because you don't drink enough, then you body will crave food (for the water in it). 

On 31/03/2017 at 7:15 PM, mostly harmless said:

You can always drink vegetable juice in between meals. Basically like cold tomato soup. No calories.

If you are dehydrated because you don't drink enough, then you body will crave food (for the water in it). 

What type of vegetable juice? I actually think it might make me want more food. I might have to try to know for sure. 
I doubt I am dehydrated - I drink lots of water throughout the day. I carry a one litre bottle with me everywhere.