Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

This Is Why I Think We Are Backwards - Simply Put

7 posts in this topic

I've always felt more harmonious energies in spherical shaped buildings and working with spherical shaped objects then again from cells to planets and everything in divine flow resembles a sphere or a curve. This video says it all :)

The way things are built and structured definitely have a major impact on our collective consciousness and way of life. We are so used to squares and cubes it seems odd to even think this way, Sadly. Maybe this is why we live in a society full of squared thinking(so to speak) structured/rigid instead of fluid and free flowing.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Thanks @pluto , I got the circular message - time to get me one of them round keyboards:

Blue-circular-keyboard.jpeg

Edited by jse

On 3/21/2017 at 2:33 PM, jse said:

Thanks @pluto , I got the circular message - time to get me one of them round keyboards:

Blue-circular-keyboard.jpeg

Eye woodn't rekommend gettng one of them.

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

On 3/21/2017 at 7:51 PM, pluto said:

I've always felt more harmonious energies in spherical shaped buildings and working with spherical shaped objects

In Indian temples domes were constructed so that the resonance of our prayers can rebound on us. The dome-shaped temples were used to form sound circles through the chanting of mantras. If one does the chanting sitting all alone in perfect peace and silence, then as soon as the sound circle is formed, thoughts will stop. 

When Westerners saw Indian temples for the first time, they thought they were very unhygienic. By the very nature of their conception the temples could not have many doors and windows. There could only be one door, and that too was very small. The idea behind this was to ensure that the circle of sound being created in the temple didn’t become obstructed. It is no wonder then that those Westerners went away with the impression that the temples were dingy, dark and dirty, and that even fresh air could not enter them.

Edited by Prabhaker

8 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

In Indian temples domes were constructed so that the resonance of our prayers can rebound on us. The dome-shaped temples were used to form sound circles through the chanting of mantras. If one does the chanting sitting all alone in perfect peace and silence, then as soon as the sound circle is formed, thoughts will stop. 

When Westerners saw Indian temples for the first time, they thought they were very unhygienic. By the very nature of their conception the temples could not have many doors and windows. There could only be one door, and that too was very small. The idea behind this was to ensure that the circle of sound being created in the temple didn’t become obstructed. It is no wonder then that those Westerners went away with the impression that the temples were dingy, dark and dirty, and that even fresh air could not enter them.

That was beautiful, thanks for sharing i found these very interesting.

Besides all the harmonious resonating stuff they are much better than cubes in every way from durability to energy saving to preventing natural disasters ect... Monolithic Dome Benefits: Survivability. ... That's the confidence Monolithic Domes offer. They meet or exceed FEMA's standards for providing near-absolute protection. Monolithic Domes are proven survivors of tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes and fires.

One guy was explaining how well they work in defense to natural disasters because of the structure is similar to an egg when trying to be broken on the side which most should know its extremely difficult if not near impossible by hand.

B R E A T H E