Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sick Boy

Magic Truffles Bought In Amsterdam Trip Report

3 posts in this topic

Hello. I just want to inform everyone that Magic Truffles can be a powerful tool for conciousness work. Sorry if I make grammar mistakes, English is not my main language.

The shops where Magic Truffles are sold are named Smartshops, not Coffeshops. I went to one located in Red Light District. I told the clerk that I wanted truffles for meditation practice, and he recommended 10 grams of "Atlantis" tuffles. 15 grams is the recommended dose for full effect, but better start with 10, trust me. A friend was taking care of me while tripping.

I took them without empty stomach because I made the mistake of having a big breakfast before, and I was in a time constraint. I should have only drink a juice.

After 1 hour, my body started to relax. I started to notice colors way more vivid and I developed more visual acuity. I also noticed more sounds with my hearing. I had a small visual hallucination when looking to the ceiling of the room. I saw a lot of small bones and skulls. I understood that I don't have to be afraid of bones and skulls, because some day I will be part of them as it should be.

I started to talk with my friend. I noticed how I didn't have any worry or anxiety. I was happy as I was in that moment. Then I understood how worries and axieties are toughts, and also my sense of self was also a tought. So we were just nothingness. We stayed silent for 20 seconds. We couldn't add anything to the conversation. I dind't have a non-dual experience, but now I understood way more deeply what Leo and Eckart Tolle talk about.

I have 2 friends that are great examples on how to live life. Free of fears and anxieties, having a lot of experiencies and enjoying all the range of possibilities that life offers. My life has no rational meaning, but I'm here to grow and blossom as best as I can, as these 2 friends do. There is no sense on living a life with fear, anxieties or anger.

As I said, all these things are nothing new for me, but this time it hit way more deeply. I wanted to live my life to its fullest. 

I also cried when I realized how insignificant is my life. But I cried because I was having compassion of myself. On how much I suffer, trying always to do my best, taking my problems so seriously.

This deep realization lasted 1 hour (cried for 5 minutes :P).

After that, my body keep in a relaxed state for a few hours more, until the effect of the drug finished.

By the way, I have taken MDMA some years ago, and I think the effect is pretty similar. The problem is that I mixed them with alcohol and partying, so I din't experienced these things before.

I want to make a small update. This last week I had mild lightheadedness two times that were very similar to the lightheadedness I had when I took the truffles. By the way, the duration of the symptoms were for only a minute, so it wasn't very disturbing.

Use psychodelics with caution :) I'm glad that I started with a small dose. They can bring a lot of good things to your life but they can also harm you forever.

On the good side of things, now I identify a small bit (very very small) with negative thoughts. I always had tendency for sadness and depression, and the trip made me see more clearly that they are just things that my ego create. I need to keep my concentration practice to focus on what I really want in life.

" They can bring a lot of good things to your life but they can also harm you forever."
Eh no.