Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loreena

Why Does It Get So Lonely ?

24 posts in this topic

On 21/3/2017 at 0:03 PM, Shin said:

Do you feel this way all the time, or these kind of thoughts only manifest rarely to you ?

I can remember feeling the same before, but it all fell down when I've started to meditate more than 1 hour per day.

How long do you meditate per day currently if I may ask?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Just now, WaveInTheOcean said:

How long do you meditate per day currently if I may ask?

Nowadays, 20 mins to 2 hours, depends if I'm walking a lot of not.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 27/3/2017 at 7:22 AM, Shin said:

It is only "wrong" if you can't do the same for an another wife and child when you have the choice.

Nothing can ever be really wrong. What we define as authentic/correct action and 'wrong' action is relative.

This thread is way too serious :D

Consider this ladies and gents:

If you believe that any action ANY human being will ever make, will always be entirely selfish, do you then also realize that the word 'selfish' accordingly ceases to contain any meaning at all? 

selfish vs selfless are relative concepts. To me Trump is more selfish than Obama. I'm talking about the fucking characters being played by consciousness ;) 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

14 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

If you believe that any action ANY human being will ever make, will always be entirely selfish, do you then also realize that the word 'selfish' accordingly ceases to contain any meaning at all? 

I love this. I couldn't have put it better.

The whole concept of 'selfishness' was born out of selfishness in the first place. Only a selfish person can accuse another of being selfish. The whole thing falls apart when you start to dig in to it and it becomes an unresolvable paradox. It is a something that, once you see the ridiculousness of it, ceases to exist as a concept to you anymore. It becomes liberating.

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu