Guest Annetta

Share With Us Your Art!

1,045 posts in this topic

Post examples of your art, music and writing here!

12512432_10201875827814655_5927647910299861407_n.jpg

Artistic expression is a beautiful and intimate aspect of what it means to be a human being.  I feel as though Actualized.org needs an area where people can post their creative endeavors with the rest of the community.  Please share with everyone your talents, don't be shy! :) 

What's important is to have fun!!

FB_IMG_1482921491922.jpg

received_10208182956989484.jpeg

received_10208182954309417.jpeg

received_10208261198105463.jpeg

received_10208340333203791.jpeg

received_10208340393365295.jpeg

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1160.jpg

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

7 minutes ago, Loreena said:

1160.jpg

Hahahaha Genius! (sorry for writing in quote, but phone issues)

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

The "The United States Is Doomed" Thread recently inspired me to create this new masterpiece version of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse 

20170321_155219.jpg

@Loreena I also got banana art, we should open a gallery or something.

DSC_0080.JPG

Here's some old pictures I've taken while experimenting with night photography, can't wait til the weather gets nicer to try some star trails :)

96DPI00004.jpg

96DPI00002.jpg

96DPI00001.jpg

96DPI00003.jpg

96DPI00005.jpg

i have some music on my soundcloud but it's a bit old now

soundcloud

i really like the idea of posting your creative stuff here :)

1 minute ago, Laisa said:

@Whywolf everytime I see your posts I think about sending you my Wolf drawings, now I have to send cause you asked haha 

IMG_5662.JPG

IMG_5663.JPG

IMG_5664.JPG

Wow, the first two look like some Ayahuasca inspired drawings ive seen. Was this the case for you?

Lol this is fun.

I found some old of mine,just for fun,of course Im not an artist I rarely do some sketches but I like this hobby. I once had a horse-sketch but I couldnt find it... I'll search up tomorrow. It was my best. :P

20170323_020444.jpg

Any advice from people who have better skills than me are very welcome! 

Oops Its 3.3mb I have to post the other one,in a different post :P