Guest Annetta

Share With Us Your Art!

1,045 posts in this topic

"Butterfly Garden Magic Mushroom" handmade glass bead/necklace

reIMG_5657fdf.jpg

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, AaronTheBaron said:

My domain of mastery is the Piano but personal development plays a huge role in my life. How can I balance those two?

You should probably start another thread for that.

Edit: And also, your link doesn't lead to your tracks. I clicked on it and it just took me to my own profile.

Edited by Peter-Andre

Did some  sketching after a long time. 

IMG_20210608_205116.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 13/04/2021 at 8:06 PM, Space said:

Wanted to share a few of my recent illustrations that have a sort of spiritual undertone. Looks like the quality of the image is reduced quite a lot in the upload process but its not too bad.

This one below is called 'Being vs Doing' and it was for an editorial article talking about how we should spend more time Being and less time doing during covid lockdown:

Being Vs Doing Cropped.jpg

This piece was called 'Drifter'. It's open to interpretation ;)

Drifting Guru V1.jpg

This is called 'Garden of Redemption'. It depicts an angelic spiritual being who has descended into a hell realm to save those who have lost their way.

Garden Of Redemption V2.jpg

Awesome! I’ve just begun using digital format to diversify my art skills. It’s such a handy medium for particular art styles ?

@Jacobsrw Thank you! Digital tools are essential but my work always starts with pencil to paper :) 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space awesome work! great use of colors. loving the textures here. Really a craft of a pro!

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

that's beautiful, all of those.

Your art is inspiring.

thanks ;) ?

softly into the Abyss...

Hi everyone my name's Hannah and thanks to Actualized.org and following Leo's advice for about 6 years now, I discovered my life purpose and am now currently pursuing my passion for Music Therapy. During Covid, I had to record a final performance video for school. However, during one of my practice sessions on Zoom with my professor, little was I aware that she had recorded me performing here and encouraged me to use this video for my final performance. So here is my rendition of the classic tunes Dream a Little Dream of Me by Doris Day and Don't Know Why by Norah Jones. I hope you enjoy and thank you for your time. ❤️

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

Some recent work.

This piece is called ‘Shapeless’ in honour of Bruce Lee. It’s a fully custom designed piece created using a combination of both pen and colour pencil.

The addition of water in this piece is to resemble the importance of adapting to life processes and change, to flow with what is and be imperturbable.

Bruce Lee was an advocate for this way of living and implemented this principle into expression of his martial arts.

The piece was done using Prisma soft core colour pencils and Bic black point pen on A4 paper.

Feel free to follow my instagram art account @fine_art_abundance or my personal @jacob_ryan_sr

77861324-8EDA-4997-98F1-EB10EA35C000.jpeg

06E7BAA7-C6D7-44FD-8992-170C6D3A338F.jpeg

Edited by Jacobsrw

found my old drawings from when i was 13-14^_^ its so cool to see how my art develops, its like a separate entity moving through its own stages, it went from stage purple to stage red(putting my frustrations on paper) in my younger years, now Im studying academically and learning stage blue, orange and green, and later I'm hoping it evolves into something great:Dqooann024.jpgqooann025.jpg