Guest Annetta

Share With Us Your Art!

1,045 posts in this topic

@Keyhole thank you very much! I really mean it, it makes me so happy hearing this and I want to try my best. It means so much to me ❤️I'm so excited to become better at this. 

@nistake thank uuu

You can try! Start your journey! The only con is that it's time consuming but it's very worth the time and effort! Good luck! 

Not much of a remix. Very similar to the original. I just wanted to practice with the new software.

On 10/8/2020 at 10:28 AM, Anderz said:

My own composition! I think I will take a break from making music for a while until I have new equipment.

Nice, both the beat and the visuals. Enjoyed it :x

@Natasha Thanks! And I've got new equipment now, well music software, not professional hardware stuff. I mostly practice on doing remixes, making own compositions is more challenging, but that could be interesting to do more of in the future.

On 7/3/2020 at 0:45 PM, StormyPetrel said:

Hi guys,

It's often seen as pretentious to describe comedy as 'art', but I think it is. Here's a link to a YouTube channel I started during coronavirus lockdown. It's an entirely improvised attempt at satire (not easy in 2020), with 'life coach' Derek Shoehorn. Hope some of you enjoy it enough to subscribe!

Cheers.

I had a great laugh, thanks!

Micky Mouse and Big Smoke at what seems to be the end of their heist.

High on ketamine and a cocktail of other drugs , Micky  managed to trash one of the police cars and tries to run away with 2,400,000 $ in cash and a 44 pound bag of cocaine that ripped open.

Turns out that only Santa will have a merry Christmas this year, given his succes successful escape with the help of his little helper flying the helicopter.

Feel free to throw me more concepts to practice Photoshop ?

miky.jpg

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

My new year's hand-made prosperity bouquet. Live long and prosper in everything you do! B|

IMG_20210103_102835768~6.jpg