Guest Annetta

Share With Us Your Art!

1,045 posts in this topic

18 years old me rocking out lol.

It's been 7 years, but I still find this to be one of the greatest solos I have ever written.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/576302797772029962/699639004160720926/dropdancefull.gif

dropdancefull.gif
sorry couldn't upload the .gif by itself

Edited by coughie

Hi guys,

It's often seen as pretentious to describe comedy as 'art', but I think it is. Here's a link to a YouTube channel I started during coronavirus lockdown. It's an entirely improvised attempt at satire (not easy in 2020), with 'life coach' Derek Shoehorn. Hope some of you enjoy it enough to subscribe!

Cheers.

Leo talked about different artists drawing an elephant in his new video. As a fun exercise I made this image:

elephant.png 

Here is a poem I wrote after having watched a sunset, kind of stumbling upon it as I was wandering around looking for somebody - someone, anyone (a good looking girl) while in grief of the breakup with my ex.

Annotation 2020-07-16 013254.png

On 7/3/2020 at 5:45 AM, StormyPetrel said:

Hi guys,

It's often seen as pretentious to describe comedy as 'art', but I think it is. Here's a link to a YouTube channel I started during coronavirus lockdown. It's an entirely improvised attempt at satire (not easy in 2020), with 'life coach' Derek Shoehorn. Hope some of you enjoy it enough to subscribe!

Cheers.

xD Nice

I'm a pianist and I love to improvise music. A couple of years ago I started recording some of my improvisations and upload them to Youtube. Here is my most recent one. It's a bit old now since I haven't uploaded in a while, but I'm planning to upload more videos this year:

Edited by Peter-Andre

On 7/16/2020 at 0:10 AM, Peter-Andre said:

I'm a pianist and I love to improvise music. A couple of years ago I started recording some of my improvisations and upload them to Youtube. Here is my most recent one. It's a bit old now since I haven't uploaded in a while, but I'm planning to upload more videos this year:

Never seen piano improvisation done as an art form. How creative. Love it! 

You can share your YouTube channel here if you'd like.