Guest Annetta

Share With Us Your Art!

1,045 posts in this topic

@okulele Thank you!!

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

@Serotoninluv Thank you so much!! :) I have been inspired by many diverse types of music throughout my lifetime so I do like experimenting with instrumentals and non-fluent ethereal vocals from time to time. 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

New track up, check it out!! Guaranteed feels. They may be disgust and hatred but sometimes those can feel pretty good too ;) 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

Made a painting just to practice a specific technique, but the result still turned out decent.

Bocakleiner.jpg

This little project introduced me to the challenge of recording things.  I would love to do a full-length, high-quality version some day!

Haven't made any music in the last few years, so these were created back in 2014/2015

@ActualizedDavid Awesome!!

Here's another original song of mine. Music is my deepest passion, thank you to those for listening. ❤️ 

Edited by VioletFlame

Crazy Jane, a character from Doom Patrol

CrazyJane.jpg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@VioletFlame It's Friday night and I'm the only one here at work. I'm sitting in my office blasting your song and grooving to the spooky beauty. :x

@Serotoninluv Haha that's so sweet man, thank you! ❤️ I've been feelin' high loving vibes all day...states of unexplained euphoria seem to keep hitting me, and I'm finding myself smiling/bursting in laughter over the beauty of everything that's passing by me and over even the littlest, most mundane mediocre things like common tasks and social phenomena. :P

My cheeks are actually killing me from extreme smiling.

"Is this even normal?"

Edited by VioletFlame

@VioletFlame I had that exact thing happen once a few months back, I was supposed to be eating breakfast but I just couldn't stop laughing and crying at the same time out of nowhere. So yes it's "normal" to have that happen haha, hopefully more often?