Guest Annetta

Share With Us Your Art!

1,045 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Huz said:

Recently I have been getting involved with culinary art. I was thinking of becoming a gastronomy vegan chef as my life purpose. So at the moment just testing the water. This is all raw and vegan

FullSizeRender-7.jpg

FullSizeRender-9.jpg

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Can I hire you for my transition from vegetarian to vegan one day?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

Can I hire you for my transition from vegetarian to vegan one day?

Yep!! I would love that. Start of with salads. Easy and can make them tasty. You can do so much with nuts it's not even funny. I made this salad today. Used sunflower seeds to create a parmasgne like "cheese". The kale is raw! I made a kashew based dressing with some acid, and massaged that into the kale. It breaks down the kale. Cooks it in a way. This takes away the harshness, and it tastes sooo good. But honstley, get yourself a high class vegan cook book and start experimenting. It's so fun! Start with kale salads.

IMG_4977.JPG

Edited by Huz

22 hours ago, Huz said:

Recently I have been getting involved with culinary art. I was thinking of becoming a gastronomy vegan chef as my life purpose. So at the moment just testing the water. This is all raw and vegan

FullSizeRender-7.jpg

FullSizeRender-9.jpg

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Holy shit man thats beautiful!!! Im hungry and in aw simultaneouly!

Btw what happened to enlighetened therapist?! U ditchin it for food??!!!!!

well... whod blame you hahaha food is amazing. :)

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

A house of cards themed instrumental of mine. Tells a story of Ruthlessness.

4 hours ago, Martin123 said:

Holy shit man thats beautiful!!! Im hungry and in aw simultaneouly!

Btw what happened to enlighetened therapist?! U ditchin it for food??!!!!!

well... whod blame you hahaha food is amazing. :)

Haha dude, the enlightened therapist... Where do I begin. I feel that phase came from a place of lack. And the "I want to help other people before I help myself" phase.

@Huz Dude, your culinary art is amazing. Put up a website with a portfolio already. I almost turn vegan just by looking at the food.

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Huz What are each of the dishes you have made here and what is in them?  They look really good!

Best part of Leo's actualized.org is it does not send promotional email to anyone! :) My research is my art! :P 

I plated this today, wanted to share. This dish took all day to make haha. Raw. Coconut dumpling wrapper (dehydrated), kimchi + cashew filling. With red cabbage and Kimchi puree. With ginger and sesame oil foam.

19222810_10213177123800662_5767119702495770073_o.jpg

Edited by Huz

On 5/24/2017 at 10:20 AM, Visitor said:

Denial. Ego got glimpsed (Oh!) in between unhappy and happy faces of expression.

"Are you alright"? 

"Oh! Yes, of course I am. I am fine". 

Denial.jpg

Here  is a GIF which depicts this changing of masks within one second, from the time he hit the deck to doing a push-up.

w4qxHjE.gif

I take people's headshots for a living while I work on my life purpose. So unlike most people, my art gives me the freedom to work on my career, not the other way around. 

DSC_1286-2.jpgDSC_6599.jpg

DSC_1195-2-2.jpg

Edited by TJ Reeves

@TJ Reeves As I said, they are quite good photos. However the centre one would be better positioned with more space to the left, in the direction of where she is facing. And smaller space behind her. That is, the head is mostly on the right side of the frame. In this way, where she is facing leads your eyes to go there. Usually this is aesthetically arranged when cropping the photo.

Keep up the good work.

Above clip: Well, that's not my art. It's just something that inspires me.

2017-07-27 08.32.11.jpg

2017-07-27 08.30.02.jpg

2017-08-03 23.59.52.jpg

I'm a bilingual teacher. I posted these before. I donated these canvas paintings that I did for the school I work for - not ready to show my website yet, so I covered them with hearts.

FB_IMG_1465282798843.jpg

2015-08-23 13.11.02.jpg

Activities that I did with my students.

2017-08-11 17.47.45.jpg

2017-08-11 17.49.06.jpg

Most recent ones.

2017-08-31 23.24.16.jpg

2017-08-31 23.25.08.jpg

Framed and delivered...finally. Done. :)

This is where I'm at on my journey so far:

My Journey

Bilingual education / language arts is a very interesting and marketable study. You could get creative on this in so many ways and express yourself.

Here are more interesting info on different languages. The info could be subjective. You may learn the language of your choice. Ivanka Trump's daughter could speak Mandarin with a native tongue. (So cute...:x)

If you like to add comments or insights that will help me go further into my journey, please feel free to let me know. Thanks. ☺ 

FB_IMG_1515377904959.jpg

Bored doodle.  It is a rabbit.

20170726_033908.jpg 

This is great!  We have such talented artists on this forum!!!  I love it!

I feel inspired now to pull out some old pieces from art school. lol

This a more recent painting I've worked on. It has a lot of personal meaning to me.

19225728_1885672331757155_9994196674101253_n.jpg