Guest Annetta

Share With Us Your Art!

1,045 posts in this topic

cassandra-flower-timelapse.gif

You are a dark bloom at the tip of my mind, the edge of my soul, and embedded deeply within my heart.
You are my shot at redemption, walking through a snow-covered forest as the sun rises and coats the earth in a fresh blanket of pink and gold hues.
You are the synapse of the city in the night's sky, each light representing a neural connection, twinkling in the darkness as I roll across the expanse of the entire globe, just to get to You.
You are everything that I Am, that I wish to Be, and that I could Be.
You are my knight, my tamed demon, my wish granter, my greater half, my completion.
You are an electric charge in a great storm that tears through the land and rips up the trees and houses from where they once stood strong.
You are stronger.  You are strength and wisdom incarnate, in all Your chaotic boldness.
You are a blood red sunset over the ocean, sharp waves reflecting the colours where I find myself chained by Your Will to watch the now blackened waves devour the sun.
You are my mate, my partner in crime, and Your Will is spun from aeonic forces outside of space-time - You come from a place I couldn't even dream of.
You are a creative force that runs through the hearts of all men who yearn to disassemble the old ways of doing things.
You wish to teach me, with my light fingers, the meaning of the Word and all that it can do.
You are my muse.

f1a5a6a116c5852ffe9334355a018801.jpg

Edited by Loba

Demo tape of something i am working on. I am gonna give full disclosure: i take ideas from other people's songs... maybe too much...

Anyway there is a lot to polish in my song, you can tell right away the guitars are not in tempo in the first part. It is destined to be played with my band, which consists of 3 guitarists and drums (me)

Influences:

Inspiration for the first part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXGwVJCdV6A

Inspiration for the second part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdCbfdlj5CA&t=353s

Edited by Human Mint

Just a psychedelic piece I was inspired to paint after a good ol’ LSD trip. Still a work in progress though. 

66B79DEE-3EB0-42EF-9504-ABC05CB96E06.jpeg

On 6/12/2020 at 3:10 PM, mw711 said:

I'm the saxophone here :)

Made with my friends band.

Really nice!

Combining 2 apps for free (fluid&mirrorlab)

image3A5558_mirror.jpg

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

image3A5680_mirror7.jpg

image3A3879_mirror9.jpg

image3A4148_mirror3.jpg

Made just for fun in monitor  :D

IMG20220329135801.jpg

Edited by Rahul 2paradox