Guest Annetta

Share With Us Your Art!

1,045 posts in this topic

1-SKULL-asset-4.png

Skull + Flowers Collage (2021)

Life and death: the skull with flowers, a powerful contrast. A cold skull is a powerful symbol of death. Colorful florals, beautiful and sensual, tells the intense marvel of life. Here, our life takes on an incredible value when we place them next to death: vital time becomes a rare, precious good!

https://www.behance.net/gallery/127212991/Skull-Flowers-Collage-Art

Edited by skipper

On 6/29/2021 at 7:20 PM, VioletFlame said:

Hi everyone my name's Hannah and thanks to Actualized.org and following Leo's advice for about 6 years now, I discovered my life purpose and am now currently pursuing my passion for Music Therapy. During Covid, I had to record a final performance video for school. However, during one of my practice sessions on Zoom with my professor, little was I aware that she had recorded me performing here and encouraged me to use this video for my final performance. So here is my rendition of the classic tunes Dream a Little Dream of Me by Doris Day and Don't Know Why by Norah Jones. I hope you enjoy and thank you for your time. ❤️

Great stuff, started sweating during the Norah Jones performance, a good thing im sure lol

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

BREAKING NEWS
German physicist busted for defacing an abstract art piece!!!

20211121_173950_HDR.jpg

On 22/08/2021 at 1:40 AM, Natasha said:

The Rainbow bouquet 

the rainbow bouquest.jpg

Omg that's so beautiful. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

G8YIvDa.png

Bunny!
I took my totem animal and added everywhere I want to go when I am in heaven, how I want to present my "room" so to speak.
I like the idea of taking a spirit animal, and adding what you want to it to signify what you will create once free from this flesh form.
I will add to it when I find new landscapes that look like something I would like to experience, so it will over time take a more patchwork look to it.
"Take me to Heaven!"

Edited by Loba

Suicidal Sonnet

Smoothly sways the silky serpentine,
Along it goes, soothes my skin,
Glistering, and suave with style, Florentine,
A bit slippery, with sophisticated grin.

Thought-clouds lofty, high above,
Light-weight, in realms of doves,
Now bring me down, down down now,
Because the slick is here, it brings me love.

The serpent-snake feels me warm,
Slips rightly tight, feel its tightly might,
"I thought you loved me, now I am torn."

Comfortable though I was, it creeped on me after all,
The ill intentioned strangle-hold,
All my love is lost, thus my last breath goes.

I havent posted since 31 dec 2020

Hahaha

Ive seen great stuff here from you guys.

Lets update u with my stuff.

The following are in order....

I wish I had a schedule, I rarely draw. I want to become better so I need discipline. ❤️

Screenshot_2021-12-12-08-52-18-136.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-12-08-52-26-539.jpgScreenshot_2021-12-12-08-52-35-842.jpgScreenshot_2021-12-12-08-52-42-127.jpgScreenshot_2021-12-12-08-53-13-120.jpg

Also this is my first portrait ever. I think I did great. I'd like to push myself to draw more.