Loreena

Do Plants Ever Talk/feel ?

12 posts in this topic

Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?

Have you ever heard them. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

1 hour ago, Loreena said:

Do Plants Ever Talk/feel ?

They definitely feel - I have plants in my garden which close their leaves immediately if touched.   And while plant communication may not be on a verbal basis, they definitely communicate - bees and a lot of the ecosystem depend on this communication.

As for "hearing" them talk, you'd have to ask someone who's been through an Ayahuasca experience.

@Loreena  you thinking of becoming a meatatarian?

Edited by jse

I doubt they can feel as they don't have a nervous system.  But I read somewhere that playing music affects the growth of them.

23 minutes ago, jse said:

@Loreena  you thinking of becoming a meatatarian?

No. Just wanted people to share their experiences with plants. I have a few potted plants and sometimes I feel they can detect and feel our emotions but they have no way of showing it.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Enjoy :)

IMO they definitely can, when i give my plants more love, attention and appriciation they thrive!

My grandma taught me this as i was using all sorts of nutrients and latest soil mixes and what not where she would only use water and her plants would surpass mine and had less pests even though id use natural integrated plant management often. Again everything is alive as everything is ultimately energy.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I believe they can feel because they are a form of life.but their "feeling" might be different than animal's.

They might not hear you,or see you,but they surely are connected to their surroundings and sense it,they communicate to each other,and there is a great vitality in them. Modern biology is just beginning to understand the life of plants and they are surely very interesting life forms.

There is an Italian scientist,Stefano Mancuso,which studies plant intelligence passionately.you can follow his works if you are interested.

On 21/03/2017 at 11:27 AM, Loreena said:

No. Just wanted people to share their experiences with plants. I have a few potted plants and sometimes I feel they can detect and feel our emotions but they have no way of showing it.

I fully believe you are right.
I think over time when your spiritual vibration grows you'll be able to understand your plants more. 
But you noticing their presence shows that you're already in communication with them. 

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

On 3/21/2017 at 1:02 AM, Loreena said:

Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?

Have you ever heard them. 

They feel my belly. I heard that. Vegan life. ??

They may have more experiences than we know.  I keep and maintain several plants.  They project a vibe too.  A very calming vibe.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Trees Can Read Your Thoughts

Shower on these trees all your love. They cannot speak, but they are very sensitive.

The latest experiments about trees are so revealing – they can even read your thoughts. Their sensitivity is far greater than man’s sensitivity.

Scientists have developed certain instruments like the cardiogram. They put the cardiogram on a certain tree and the cardiogram starts making a graph of how the tree is feeling. The graph is symmetrical, and then suddenly they bring a woodcutter with an axe, and the moment the tree sees the woodcutter the graph changes. It goes berserk, the symmetry is lost. Nothing has been done to the tree, it is just that the woodcutter has come with the idea to cut it. That idea is being caught by the sensitiveness of the tree, and now, there are scientific ways to find it out.

The strangest thing is that if the woodcutter is just passing without any idea of cutting the tree, the graph does not change. It depends on his idea – his thought creates a certain wave. Every thought is being broadcasted from your mind, creating waves around you, and those waves are picked up by the sensitiveness of the tree. They are very much alive.

Osho, The Hidden Splendour

There is a well known story about Hakeem Lukman (was a wise man for whom Surah Luqman , the thirty-first sura (chapter) of the Qur'an, was named. Luqman (c. 1100 BC) is believed to be from Yemen) which tells that he would go up to each plant and ask what were its uses. Now, this story has become meaningless in the world of today. It seems to be a failure of logic to expect plants to talk. It is also a fact that until the last fifty years plants were not supposed to have life. But now science admits there is life in plants. Thirty years ago we did not believe that plants also breathe; now we admit that they do. Fifteen years ago we did not believe that plants could feel, but in the last fifteen years we have had to admit that they do. When you approach a plant in anger its psychic state changes, and when you approach it in love then again it changes. So it will not be out of place if we discover in the next fifty years that we can talk to plants also -- but this will be a gradual development.

However, Lukman proved it long ago. But this mode of conversation could not have been the same as ours. To become one with plants is a quality of the fourth body. Then they can be questioned. I believe this story, because there is no mention of any laboratory huge enough in those days where Lukman could have carried out his research on the millions of varieties of herbs he brought into use. It is improbable, because each herb would require a lifetime to reveal its secret if done scientifically, whereas this man talked of unlimited herbs. Now science admits the efficiency of many of these herbal cures in illness and they are still used. All of the research of the past is the research of the men of the fourth plane. (The fourth plane is the mental body or the psyche, and the fourth chakra, the anahat, is connected with the fourth body.)
Osho ~ In the search of miraculous Vol 2

@Loreena Can you see that they are alive? Can you feel they are aware of you? Can you see the light emitting? Can you thank them for the breath you are taking right now?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE