Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theinevitableandi

Feedback On Leos Concentration Video!

5 posts in this topic

Wow!!! Leo ! Cannot emphasize how important this video is to your followers ! It probably the 2nd best video you have IMHO besides the " How to be mindful " video. I've been meditating for about 2 years following various techniques and was riding the do nothing technique for a long and i've gotten alot of growth because it lets the mind purge letting go of many fears and beliefs and that did its job for getting rid of the "DEMONS PER SAY"  but my concentration was stilll shit , not as shitty as before i will admit but kinda this flow state i remember when i was younger i would tap into . Sometimes after meditating  I would randomly also incorporate concentration on my breath sometimes and I would get into this flow state without knowing how or why i would be able to get into it sometimes. This video punched me in the face because Yes i've gotten so much Growth from the do nothing technique but at the same time I can see how Although I was able to achieve very relaxed states and purge alot of emotional baggage, my concentration level was shit. It was growing little by little but i can  see how by using this concentration technique  / meditation i could "TAP" into this flow state easier .I remember when i barely started meditating i would tap into this FLOW STATE for 5 minutes , 10 minutes , 30 min sometimes  1 hour LAZER AWARENESS after meditating for a long time but then I didn't pay much attention to it because I Was "TRYING TO ACHIEVE OR BECOME ENLIGHTENED" . Thanks so much LEO SERIOUSLY! OUT OF ALL THE FUCKEN GURUS OUT THERE or SPIRITUAL TEACHERS THEIR IS EVERYWHERE , BOOKS AND YOUTUBE , Your videos are really profound because it comes from a Direct Experience and LOVE THAT YOU ARE a SKEPTIC About everything !!! ! SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU BRO ! Thanks for sharing all this for freeee you are one INSANE GUY !!! MUCH LOVE FROM SOCAL - PETER

PS. Gonna try ... DO NOTHING Meditation FOR 20 min and then Do Concentration Meditation  for 20  i will update to see results !

Edited by theinevitableandi

Concentrated on one. 1 goal now imagine how you may interupt. Yes dont listen to me. Stay focused on one. Goal. Remember concentration is focus To achieve.

Finished. End results. Amazing if i believe in the grace of my abilities inly succeed.

For ever abundance. Yet wtf i have to buy water....SFM..lol its ? i love you any way.

@theinevitableandi  i feel the same :) and for me this video is number one tool for actualizing at the moment. Thank you Leo for this video so much!!! It was just what I needed now, mostly because i am very bad at this and boosting concentration will boost other self help areas as well. I can say that at the same day I did three sets of 5 minutes of this technique. During last session which I did just before bed I tapped into something greater. Just as Leo said I downloaded the app (which is amazing btw!) and listened to the sound. About 4 minutes I started feeling my heart beating faster and faster at the same time I was closer and closer to that sound, in a way at the end I almost could feel like the sound is me. That was interesting. However when my heart rate increased my mind was like wtf is happening and so just before alarm clock went off that feeling of sound merging with me disappeared :( Yesterday this did not happened. Hope in future I ll be able to enter that state easier as my concentration will improve :)

@theinevitableandi hey guys. Yes indeed,I concur !  Very useful video about the role that concentration plays in some spititual paths. 

Enclosed is an interesting article I read a while ago about the role that concentration plays and its links with insights about the nature of things. :)

Why-Practice-Shamatha1 (1).pdf

I'm currently focusing on the air passing though my nostrils during my concentration practice. My concentration is fucked up, ¡¡I can't focus for even 2 minutes!! I played videogames since I was very young and this brought me mild ADD or something. I will keep with this practice for a month and see if I get any result.

I'm doing like 6-8 sets of 2 minutes of concentration practice, distributed across my day.

Edited by Sick Boy