tashawoodfall

Sexcapades...mastering Sex

76 posts in this topic

@STC this is PRECIOUS.

13 minutes ago, Shin said:

I would suggest to deeply investigate what you're feeling right now, because it is extremely egotic to impose your beliefs on other people.
What are you trying to do ? Making her realized that polygamous lifestyle is bad, why are you doing that do you think ?

Maybe you're doing that because you think women should be treated like princess and they have no right to be dirty and sex driven ?
Maybe you think (very inconsciously) that you're not worthy of her, and so your ego goes apeshit to hide his old scar ?

Seriously think about this, you're not gonna be able to really grow if you don't.

and @Shin, just a tip. try shift+enter to start a new line without starting a new paragraph xD. i edited your text on the quote above to show you how the text would look like. a little cuter imho.

unborn Truth

5 minutes ago, STC said:

@Shin @ajasatya you guys are just horny. Don't lie to yourself. 

That's the problem right there, you now think I'm defending her because your ego needs a nice counter argument.

The reality of it, is that I don't, I'm just trying to help YOU.

Why would I care about her ? You said it yourself, she could be a fake, "she" could be a guy ...

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin you make a lot of assumptions. A lot of 'maybe's'. 

Maybe your asesment is wrong. 

My thing is the forum attracts a lot of nutcases. It's best not to encourage their behaviour, so they don't do damage to themselves. 

Edited by STC

41 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Shin, just a tip. try shift+enter to start a new line without starting a new paragraph xD. i edited your text on the quote above to show you how the text would look like. a little cuter imho.

Useful tip.  This always bothered me as I had to hold the space button and line it up.

4 hours ago, tashawoodfall said:

connecting with yourself..inner being while having sex i think can be even more powerful than connecting to someone else during sex...it's still giving but way more intense..in my experience (mind you i've had 2 long term relationships and understand)

Be careful of limiting yourself here :)

In my experience there is an awesome place I call trinity worlds, where there is my world, her world, and the shared world.

So the best sex is when your intimately connected to all three at the same time. Feeling these deep amazing connections within yourself, seeing and connecting with her personal connection to her sexuality, and then connecting with the sharing and interplay between them.

This makes for the best kind of sex, but also the best kinds of relationships.

It doesn't have to be a binary, either or thing, or a single unitary thing, but a superposition thing, where all three stack and superimpose on each other, while still all as distinct and coherent.

It's amazing really. Of course it's something a person leads up to and develops into over time, but I figured it's super helpful to be aware of it as a potential reality.

@STC and others, please stay on-topic.  This is not a place for gossip or nonconstructive criticism and speculation.

"It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness"

Presence.  Acceptance.  Purpose.

@tashawoodfall

Find a guy who's interested in becoming more dominant but hasn't explored that yet.

You can both grow together as you learn to become more submissive with him.

Growing together you learn to trust each other more and more. Which will allow you to reach higher heights than with strangers.

It will unlock something in you that you never thought possible. You're just waiting to discover it, you just don't know it yet.

On 21/03/2017 at 6:33 AM, tashawoodfall said:

So...I decided I wanted to jump into the domain of mastering sex.  I joined tinder and have had 2 really good experiences so far..Basically the master plan is that each encounter I would focus on improving in a specific area in sex.  Anybody have any ideas? Has anyone else done this? 

This is a very brave … or an outstanding troll.  
In either case I recommend checking these links out if you want to take your sexuality deeper.

On 21/03/2017 at 6:49 AM, tashawoodfall said:

ok theres also kegel exercises and balls xD and the end goal is mastery well and also to improve my mindset about sex and get rid of some limiting beliefs involved.

You definitely want to check out Dr Saida Desilat
http://saidadesilets.com/ 

and orgasmic meditation (OMing) by Nicole Daedone
http://onetaste.us/ 

On 21/03/2017 at 7:59 AM, tashawoodfall said:

There is a guy who is an experienced bdsm dominant...i'm thinking of going for it...

You might like Jaeleen Bennis - Bondassage
http://bondassage.com/art-bondassage-week-1/ 

And here are some others:

Mama Gena - School of Womanly Arts
http://www.mamagenas.com/ 

The Red Tent Revival
http://theredtentrevival.com/2015/optin/ 

Have fun!

Edited by Marc Schinkel

@tashawoodfall tell us a few things about your emotions. For example what emotions do you experience after having finished sexual contact? 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

33 minutes ago, I_Like_Thing said:

There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding about the vagina, and whenever a woman talks about vaginas on Youtube she gets a gazillion hits.  

Are you doing a video this week?

I have one written about 'concentrated awareness and diffuse awarenesss' that I hope to film tonight. I wrote it on Saturday, and haven't been able to muster up the energy to actually stay up and do a video. I have also been writing quite a bit on the integration of the feminine principle collectively and individually. I wanted to originally do my video about that, but then I ended up writing twenty pages on the subject (handwritten), when I normally only write 3 or 4 pages per video. So, I decided to choose another topic, so that I could save most of that information for a book that I may write in the future. But I still intend to cover the topic in a more pared down way in a video. 

Also, I try to stay away from directly sex/sexuality related topics on my channel due to the nature of my job. I work with kids, so I could be fired for having that type of information out on a YouTube video. So, I tend to keep my videos as PG as possible. 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Once upon a time I was also into mastering sex and I can say, men I was with after I learned some tips & tricks, were respecting me more for it and were positively surprised that girls are not ashamed of their sexuality and not just sitting and waiting to be put in bed with legs in air and waiting for a man to finish everything. Exaggerating, but if someone has a lot of experience and every sex is the same, without trying something new, that's kinda it.

Of course, I've met many conservative men (as my friends and family are) who think that they should be the second partner to every woman and that every woman was "saving herself" just for him, but I don't want to get involved with that kind of people nor they want with me. 

I think the best is to have more partners because every of them will teach you new style and you learn a lot about men there, and to have one who with you can learn a lot about yourself, what you like and what you don't like.

Tantra beats any technique and mastery ;)