Norbert Somogyi

My Dad Is An Energy Vampire For Me?

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I heard about energy vampires in the past and how you suddenly lose your energy in their presence. Everytime my dad comes to our house, I suddenly lose all my energy, become tired even fatigued. It takes it's toll on my behaviour as well, as I become frustrated, annoyed etc. I feel like my consciousness shrinks and I lose my awareness as long as he is around. Whenever he leaves, my awareness, energy suddenly comes back and I feel delightful. It happens even when I practiced awareness and meditation that day, it feels like they simply fade away.

Could it be that my dad is an energy vampire to me? Or is it some unconscious reaction or feeling from my side? Could it be that I feel something negative towards him but I haven't admitted it to myself completely yet?

You allow him to be. My dad felt the same until i realized i'm in control of what effects me ultimately. Its an unconscious thing but can be easily de-programmed by simply not allowing it to effect you. You are in control of your own system. Only you can harm effect yourself.

Sorry i'm not too helpful, i get straight to the core of things. Its primal and effective.

Well.. this might help for all types of situations

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E