Galyna

A Closer Look At Thomas Kuhn's Theory Of Paradigm-shift

4 posts in this topic

Leo (and forum members)

In your last video you mentioned the works of Thomas Kuhn ("Understanding how paradigms work").

I did the research and.. not sure, did you talk about his notes on" The Structure of Scientific Revolutions"?

Really loved your video, re-watched it couple of times. It is very powerful. 

Thank you.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Leo's rant on Naive Realism was awesome too.  I must have listened 10 times.  Its tying in nicely with where I'm moving with this thing.  I.e. when I leave my house and go to work my house becomes a thought, really.  Just for example.

@Ramu

Exactly, Ramu :)

That is what I am breaking my mind about these days. I guess our mind does not have this faculty to understand lots of things in this video, as you have to have experience. But I want to get familiar with his work. I love it, love it, love it :)

I made a post in the previous topic about consciousness and reality. I guess we confuse these two a lot. 

I am a firm believer that there is no reality without a conscious experience, trying to shake some of my paradigms. Hope reading will help to generate powerful insights. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna its hard to think about sometimes, I mean I did have an experience of losing my ego.  I smoked an etheogen and within 20 minutes it occurred to me that I was the inside of my condo....the Ramu had disappeared.  In that case I felt like a blank walking around or more like reality witnessing itself.