justfortoday

Stayed away from this forum for 1 year. 80+ awakenings later, this is what I learned.

110 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Actually, he is negating MY experience and says that only he exists, therefore negating my existence.

Whether or not I have a fragile ego has nothing to do with my findings after nearly 80 awakenings in 11 months.

He is flat out saying that I am "his mind" performing self deception on him.

If he truly believed his Solipsistic theories he would not be responding to a thread on a forum. 

His findings are absurd, as I am here conscious typing on my computer, which is very much real. 

I am not claiming I am enlightened, or that I don't have imperfections in my character. 

Enlightenment does not exist, it's pure fantasy. You cannot EVER fully awaken and stay enlightened. It's a never ending process of self discovery.

Others are extensions of yourself, but they too have an internal and private experience which is MORE real than what materialistic, or solipsistic theories posture it to be.

Holykael keeps spewing Solipsistic bullshit yet being inconsistent in his reasoning, and furthermore, keeps talking to "others" on a public form, do you not see the inconsistency? 

So please, spare me your defense of the indefensible. Holykael's behavior clearly shows that he is not mentally well.

And that is why I called him out.

And now I am calling YOU out for not being honest with him and also realizing that Solipsism is a mental disease.

I cannot agree with his findings, because they are not true. And I can prove at least to myself, that I am here responding to your defense of his idea that he is all alone and that we are all his own mind trying to deceive him.

Wake up. It's not that complicated to understand the truth.

The truth is that reality is INFINITE ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE more real than you think.

I stayed away from this forum to actually figure things out by myself instead of looking for validation from others. 

You are reducing the Absolute Truth and beauty of "That which cannot be spoken of" — in which we are all existing.

You're not all alone, everyone is real.

The end.

Just because you're not having an experience doesn't mean it's not worth it to interact with you. God has provided others for me to interact with even if they are not having their own experience but so what? I've already seen other people on reddit admitting they don't exist. Razard86 here on the forum said he is a figment of the readers imagination. There is only one reader. That is me. So yeah I'm just doing this for fun. I don't care about your petty insults

15 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Actually, he is negating MY experience and says that only he exists, therefore negating my existence.

Whether or not I have a fragile ego has nothing to do with my findings after nearly 80 awakenings in 11 months.

He is flat out saying that I am "his mind" performing self deception on him.

If he truly believed his Solipsistic theories he would not be responding to a thread on a forum. 

His findings are absurd, as I am here conscious typing on my computer, which is very much real. 

I am not claiming I am enlightened, or that I don't have imperfections in my character. 

Enlightenment does not exist, it's pure fantasy. You cannot EVER fully awaken and stay enlightened. It's a never ending process of self discovery.

Others are extensions of yourself, but they too have an internal and private experience which is MORE real than what materialistic, or solipsistic theories posture it to be.

Holykael keeps spewing Solipsistic bullshit yet being inconsistent in his reasoning, and furthermore, keeps talking to "others" on a public form, do you not see the inconsistency? 

So please, spare me your defense of the indefensible. Holykael's behavior clearly shows that he is not mentally well.

And that is why I called him out.

And now I am calling YOU out for not being honest with him and also realizing that Solipsism is a mental disease.

I cannot agree with his findings, because they are not true. And I can prove at least to myself, that I am here responding to your defense of his idea that he is all alone and that we are all his own mind trying to deceive him.

Wake up. It's not that complicated to understand the truth.

The truth is that reality is INFINITE ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE more real than you think.

I stayed away from this forum to actually figure things out by myself instead of looking for validation from others. 

You are reducing the Absolute Truth and beauty of "That which cannot be spoken of" — in which we are all existing.

You're not all alone, everyone is real.

The end.

IMG_20220730_180255.jpg

Here's a way to shut up naughty figments of my imagination.

There's also the fact that this is just what's happpening. Nobody is in control so I forgive you figment boy.

28 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

Edited by Holykael

51 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

everyone is real.

Yes, and the biggest bullshit is: you are imagining the reality. "you" are not imagining anything, reality is flowing infinitely, and everything is absolutely real. say you are imagining implies subject, action and object. No. the infinite, due to the indisputable fact of being infinite, is everything. there is nothing to create. there is no guy creating things out of nothing, there is infinity existing. You are the complete infinity and at the same time a part, since in the infinity the whole and the part are the same. the interpretation of your creating is antroporfism and egocentrism.

Edited by Breakingthewall

23 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Razard86 here on the forum said he is a figment of the readers imagination.

Leo said, Razard said... Where's your authority?

These beliefs ain't doing You good dude.

I'm not denying the truth of aloneness btw. But You're not conscious of it right now. You're talking distorted memories.

4 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I'm not denying the truth of aloneness btw

What is the truth of aloneness ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

What is the truth of aloneness ?

That You're Alone haha. You're the only one.

@Sincerity

3 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

That You're Alone haha. You're the only one.

Nope.

There are 8 billion other people. Also I have a family and friends and girlfriend. And I love them all .

Be done with solipsism delusion already. It's for kids .sorry .

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Sincerity

Nope.

There are 8 billion other people. Also I have a family and friends and girlfriend. And I love them all .

Be done with solipsism delusion already. It's for kids .sorry .

Don't be ignorant.

I love my family and friends too. And I'm "in the illusion" most of the time. Just now my sister entered the room, she's buying herself a beer for the first time lol.

That doesn't mean quack. When You're conscious enough, You can see through everything. For what it really is.

I'm not conscious of it right now btw. 

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

When You're conscious enough, You can see through everything. For what it really is.

It's not that . Its whatever you believe to be true becomes true ..for you . So becoming Conscious that solipsism is true can happen when you isolate yourself For too long .it can even lead to paranoia . 

In fact ..just having a conversation with me means you know I'm real .otherwise if you really really believe yourself to be the only conscious person in existence you wouldn't be talking to me .

The main assumption in the solipsistic worldview is the assumption that "real life " is exactly like a dream.  In a dream only you are conscious. Heck ..even that is uncertain. So why don't you humble down a lil bit and just accept that you got no clue? 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's not that . Its whatever you believe to be true becomes true ..for you . So becoming Conscious that solipsism is true can happen when you isolate yourself For too long .it can even lead to paranoia . 

Not saying this can't happen, but You can mitigate it by being honest with yourself, not relying on beliefs, expressing yourself authentically with others, etc.

There was a time when I felt very isolated. Fortunately, not anymore - if You care to know.

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

In fact ..just having a conversation with me means you know I'm real .otherwise if you really really believe yourself to be the only conscious person in existence you wouldn't be talking to me .

If I BELIEVED myself to be the only conscious person in existence I'd be a f&*#ing idiot, to put it frankly. Because it's not about belief. Do You understand this?

And there's no reason why I wouldn't be talking to You. I could still talk to "anyone" and do whatever. Like I'm doing right now.

Sorry, but You show You don't know what You're speaking of.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The main assumption in the solipsistic worldview is the assumption that "real life " is exactly like a dream.  In a dream only you are conscious. Heck ..even that is uncertain.

I don't give a damn about the solipsistic worldview and its assumptions.

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So why don't you humble down a lil bit and just accept that you got no clue? 

Rest assured I'm humbling myself down everyday. Just mostly not in front of humans. 

4 hours ago, justfortoday said:

I also find it offensive that you reply to something I put my life on the line for while having these awakenings.

You think you just get to override that with your solipsistic bullshit?

have some fucking respect, you philosophical zombie.

If you’re so sure that you’re all alone, WHY ARE YOU EVEN REPLYING TO A THREAD AND CALLING ME BRO?

I’m calling you out big time right now.

delusional. 

No wonder why you are still trapped in misery.

I won’t honor you with another response.

Clown.

easy there. 

9 hours ago, justfortoday said:

You can use logic all you want. The experiences I have had and the extreme awakenings have revealed this information to me.

What I said is absolutely true and if you wanted to investigate your own existence you’d come to realize how absurd Solipsism is.

And I’m not saying that you don’t have a head for others to see. What I’m saying is that for your POV “that which cannot be spoken of” placed your center of consciousness right where your head should be.

where is your visual field happening? Where are the colors in your brain. Absurd.

my awakenings tell me what I said is accurate. I trust experience more than I trust logic.

Don’t dismiss logic so easily. If you say that your POV is Absolute Truth, then how are you rejecting Solipsism? If you rely on direct experience, there are no other POVs. It is only your logic that tells you that others exist. Notice that. That is why you can’t trust your perceptions. Even though all logic is based on your perceptions, it is a higher mode of perception that can think and analyze perception.

But how do you know you have awakened other than you feeling like you have and being convinced? How do you know your awakening isn’t a self-deception? In my awakening, I realized there is no difference between the two. 

Don’t dismiss the camera analogy too easily. The videos you record on your camera are taking place in your camera, which takes place in reality. A camera just like your brain is a filtering process of consciousness. If your camera or brain gets damaged, you lose connection to reality. When your camera breaks, it “dies.” You can’t experience reality without a body/brain. Please notice that strange loop.

When you are dismissing solipsism, you are trusting logic more than your experience lol. You ain’t gonna find another experience in your experience. Logic is gonna be an inference at best that there are others who experience like you do. There is no inference in direct experience. Inference is a conceptual/logical faculty lol.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

When I see someone point a gun at me are they actually pointing a gun at the surface of an ocean. 

Edited by Hojo

@r0ckyreed i mean…. if we assume physicalism is true and each mind is contained within each physical being wouldn’t it be the same? each person would only experience their own experience quite obviously…..

48 minutes ago, Deadpixel said:

@r0ckyreed i mean…. if we assume physicalism is true and each mind is contained within each physical being wouldn’t it be the same? each person would only experience their own experience quite obviously…..

If there were other minds, then they would be different because they aren’t connected. Think about twins who share the same body. They have different minds and the same mind simultaneously. They can read each others thoughts, but one mind will move an arm and the other one will move the other side of the body. They have to work together. So in that case it isn’t either same or different mind, it is both.

Now think of split brain person. One part of their mind does one thing and the other another thing. The mind is split and isn’t connected with itself. You could think of the Universe has an infinite split brain. But don’t think all the parts are the same because they aren’t connected. They were connected but aren’t anymore. The same with you being born. You were your mother. But now, you are your own individual mind no longer tethered to your mothers cord.

If there are other minds, they would be different. The question is are the other minds whole minds or part minds. If we all share a part-mind, then we would be the same and different at the same time. But if we are whole-minds, then there would be nothing to share but the common reality we are communicating and living in. 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Love those posts, thanks for sharing!

17 hours ago, justfortoday said:

Other people are as conscious as you,

Where do you draw the line of who and what is conscious? What about animals, plants, rocks?

@justfortoday, thank you for this. It was very interesting to read. My stance on life is mostly to be open to everything and be attached to nothing. Still working on that. I've seen Leo's video on Solipsism and heard people talk about it and have contemplated it a bit for myself. This is what I came to understand intellectually, as I have not done any psychedelics or have had any direct experiences with this, and that is: Reality is one...God is all there is...you/we are God.....there is only one consciousness experiencing different perspectives...God is dreaming Reality and the Ego is just a construct, a concept, stories, an idea in Gods mind...so, if all that is true, doesn't that mean there is only one BEING in existence, hence Solipsism? When I'm going about my daily life and trying to survive as a human being, I see myself as a separate being and there are others around me doing the same thing, doing normal human activities and experiencing life through their own lenses...in other words, through the ego. But there are times when I cannot find myself, cannot locate the person inside of me that I think exists. This part is hard to explain using words, but ill try, times I will sit and just stare trying to locate where this self is and just cannot find it. This only happens when I consciously try to do this. Any other time I just go about my day as if I'm a separate person. When I really take a moment and sit to contemplate my being, I see it as (and this isn't literal, it's just how I can explain it) I see myself as the empty space around me that is observing me and the contents of my surroundings. Like a room with furniture. My body is the furniture but the real me is the space that's holding the furniture. No matter how much furniture is in that room/space the space remains the same. Remove the furniture and the space remains the same. I see myself as that space. Untouchable and unchangeable. But this only comes to my awareness when I'm really observing/contemplating my nature/existence/self. It goes away then I'm back to being the self and doing mundane activities.  What I'm saying is I see myself as the space from which everything appears and that space is limitless...boundless...infinite...no-thing and everything simultaneously. That endless space of no-thing is the one Being and it is all alone projecting its awareness unto itself. Isn't that the same as Solipsism. You yourself said that there is nothing outside and that all is mental. So, therefore, you and everything and everybody else is  only a projection of my mind, hence Solipsism. We all "die" and none of us gets out of this alive because there is no us and only the one Being, which is all of us but only as a thought.  I said a lot here and sometimes language gets in the way but I tried my best to explain my understanding of Solipsism and would really like to hear your perspective on what I said. I can see the no face because I only see a reflection in the mirror and cannot sense a face when I really try to and a lot of the other stuff you said really resonated.

Unconditional love is all there is. 

there is an obvious fact here. Almost all of those who use the word "god", or say "you are alone", "you are imagining everything", do so because they have seen Leo's videos and have integrated his teachings. they have integrated them so much that they truly think they have realized this. a bit of self honesty would be important and positive for any possible progress 

and it would also be positive to leave open the possibility that leo is wrong in many things. Maybe not, but maybe yes. Why to believe anything? It's a nonsense, let's empty our mind and then let's see

Edited by Breakingthewall

19 hours ago, justfortoday said:

2. Reality is a moving painting. The colors, sounds, smells you are experiencing are NOT the byproduct of your brain. I repeat. They are NOT a product of your brain. There is no light going into your "eyes" (you have no eyes, or face) — there is no brain to turn audiowaves into music. 

When you hold an apple, you think that you are seeing the redness of the apple in your brain, but notice that you aren't looking at anything.

The apple is existing, IN your consciousness. It is BEING inside of your head. You are not seeing it through no mechanism. Reality is RAW and you are compressed into it and through it.

When you see the red of the apple (unlike science which says that colors only exist in brains) what you are experiencing is what Gnostics call The Truth.

Sounds, colors, smells, feelings, thoughts. – THAT IS OBJECTIVE REALITY.

You get it? You aren't hearing or seeing at all, because reality appears 1:1 instantly in the screen of your consciousness, which is that void that we talked about.

Right, sounds profound and all, but lets challenge you. Lets be the devil's advocate and ask, what about those people who can't see colour? Somehow objective reality becomes different for them? How about if someone (god forbid) pulls your eyes out (which you dont have anyway - you wont mind, right?), then you are not going to see that apple.

Following? That's pretty simple rebuttal. Maybe don't try to explain that which is unexplainable. You spent 1 year to delude yourself into some nondual truth  which has nothing to do with reality and more to do with you assuming and taking your personal experience and hallucinations as real and absolute, because they feel real and absolute from your limited point of view.

I have had experiences from other dimensions, I have seen behind the "curtain" and I know its all hallucination. Doesn't help me one bit with reality. Doesn't help me to pay the bills too. 

I have had experiences where I was being tested for being Jesus, had experiences where I was taken by men, next moment I was with a bruised hand and crying to a caring woman, who waved her hand and healed me. I have had experience walking in a corridor with another woman, who was showing me how we can hear all the sounds coming from all the doors. I've experienced how police disappear in seconds as I turn around and leave their cars opened and with flashing lights.

I know reality is not what most think/believe, it is an illusion most likely, just like the hallucinations mentioned earlier, but a damn good illusion.  And to make it wonky, you need to do something, like fasting or drugs. But! that doesnt change the fact you have eyes, you have a face and you have a mouth, you have a brain.

You might not experience them as objects to you and just as sensations within consciousness, but within the illusion, thats what you are. If a sim from Sims 2 awakens, it will still be a sim from Sims 2. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟