Leo Gura

UFO / UAP News Mega-Thread

145 posts in this topic

I have been asked to start a UFO mega-thread given all the UFO news that has been coming out lately. So here we go. Post any UFO related news stories here.

Please don't spoil this thread with a bunch of debunking debates. We're mostly just interested in legit news stories here. If you don't believe in UFOs then this thread is probably not for you.

For purposes of all our discussions, UFO means, objects of non-human origins with higher than human intelligence. Not Chinese weather balloons or visual illusions.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

They’re here, boys! After 200,000 years, they’re fucking finally here. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have been asked to start a UFO mega-thread given all the UFO news that has been coming out lately. So here we go. Post any UFO related news stories here.

Please don't spoil this thread with a bunch of debunking debates. We're mostly just interested in legit news stories here. If you don't believe in UFOs then this thread is probably not for you.

For purposes of all our discussions, UFO means, objects of non-human origins with higher than human intelligence. Not Chinese weather balloons or visual illusions.

Not that I am completely trying to debunk anyone’s UFO fantasy, but how come these UFOs only seem to be interested in the US, and not anywhere else in the world. How come all these reports of UFOs are coming out of the US, but no other part of the world? This thought is really the reason that I’m skeptical.

9 minutes ago, kray said:

Not that I am completely trying to debunk anyone’s UFO fantasy, but how come these UFOs only seem to be interested in the US, and not anywhere else in the world. How come all these reports of UFOs are coming out of the US, but no other part of the world? This thought is really the reason that I’m skeptical.

There are plenty of reports all over the world. 

2 hours ago, kray said:

If you bother to really study UFO reports, you will see them from all over the world. Lots in South America for example.

This point is actually in favor of them being real. If all reports were only from the US, that would be suspicious. But that's just not the case.

The US likely sees more of them probably due to all the military bases we have and our nukes. It seems these aliens know about our nukes and monitor them.

Also, smaller countries may not have the government resources necessary to recover crashed craft. In very corrupt countries this sort of thing would not be feasible.

Edited by Leo Gura

@kray I live in the Scottish highlands and I have personally seen 3 separate UFO’s. No light pollution and lots of time spent outdoors looking at the sky with friends. They manoeuvred in a way in which no current human tech could come close to. They are 100% real. Whether there was aliens within them is another question. I imagine there are probably people from all around the world with similar sightings and given how easily it was for me to see them imagine every government in the world has known about this phenomenon for decades given all of the surveillance they have

4 hours ago, kray said:

As far as I know, since decades, various countries, probably predominantly Russia and US, have tried to get those technologies to reverse engineer them.

What is really interesting to me, that probably most of the congressmen and not even the president don´t have access to the UFO department of the pentagon. This is, where all of the conspirist fall short, that there is no "one" elite. There are noumeros "elites" and everyone with their own secrets, as everybody else has their own secretss.

Multiple anonymous intelligence sources are corroborrating Grusch.

https://public.substack.com/p/us-has-12-or-more-alien-space-craft

And now, multiple sources close to the matter have come forward to tell Public that Grusch’s core claims are accurate. The individuals are all either high-ranking intelligence officials, former intelligence officials, or individuals who we could verify were involved in U.S. government UAP efforts for three or more decades each. Two of them have testified, including as recently as last year, to both AARO and Congress.

The individuals said they had seen or been presented with “credible” and “verifiable” evidence that the U.S. government, and U.S. military contractors, possess at least 12 or more alien space crafts, some of which they shared with AARO, which AARO has refused to provide to Congress. The reason AARO “has not discovered any verifiable information,” they said, is because it does have the authority to verify it and may not want to verify it.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you bother to really study UFO reports, you will see them from all over the world. Lots in South America for example.

This point is actually in favor of them being real. If all reports were only from the US, that would be suspicious. But that's just not the case.

The US likely sees more of them probably due to all the military bases we have and our nukes. It seems these aliens know about our nukes and monitor them.

Also, smaller countries may not have the government resources necessary to recover crashed craft. In very corrupt countries this sort of thing would not be feasible.

I have met them.

• Feminist 

May 22
Scientist studying brains of fighter pilots encountering UFOs issues warning

Many people believe it's reasonable for our advanced civilization to search for primitive lifeforms in space like bacteria. However, when it's suggested that humans might be the primitive ones compared to other beings, people often react strongly because it's threatening—a double standard.
Relative to the vast age and size of the universe our small part of it, as well as our limited knowledge, it would be stupid to assume that humans are the most evolved.

@Finlay Amazing, how did they move?

I have seen one. It looked like a slow, very visible satellite/light-point. all of a sudden it changed direction somewhat and flew away at a speed higher than that of a shooting star - gone across the sky in a second or so.

House Oversight plans UFO hearing after unconfirmed claims of crashed alien spacecraft

I'm not too confident that Congress or AARO will be able to obtain classified info about this. It seems like there are echelons in our government that maintain a strict culture of secrecy regarding this topic.

If what Dave Grusch says is true regarding our inability to reverse engineer these craft perhaps the only solution is an official disclosure to attract more scientists and engineers to study it.

Edited by abundance

Humans were never smart.

It only seems that way because we don't have anyone smart to compare ourselves too.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Value They were all very different. 

First one was your typical flying saucer shape. It had a translusent golden body with shimmering edges. It moved through the sky with absolute grace, manouvering with a fluidity which no mechanical propulsion system ever could. Best way I could describe it would be like it was using some sort of gravitational force to move. It was just effortless, light and incredibly beautiful and completely other to human propulsion machines. It looked like some sort of spirital apparition and didn't look like a vehicle with little green men inside. This was witnessed by both me and one other friend. There is absolutely no way we could rationally explain what we had just seen. Zero. 

Second one was much like the one you describe. I was following what i thought was a satelite (me and my friends would often spend hours doing this, seeing shooting stars etc), but this "satellite" decided to circle round a star twice then shot off vertically into the sky and dissapeared. This was witnessed by 4 people. 

The last one was when me and my friend went outside my campervan for a pee at 3am when we were parked up by the coast. My friend noticed three shimmering lights in the distance. We stood looking at these lights for minutes, trying to work out what they could be. Maybe some sort of rig in the distance? We knew there weren't any rigs in that area and there was no land for there to be any type of lighthouse or anything like that. Drone? Who the heck would be flying a drone at 3am, miles off the remote west coast of Scotland? Anyway as we went through this rational process of deduction we both felt like we psychically connected with this thing and at that exact moment it started moving very slowly to our left. It kept moving at a steady pace until out of sight. This one felt more like a surveillance UFO. 

Sooo what about abductions? Plausible? Thoughts?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered