CARDOZZO

Being a Man - Daniel Schmachtenberger

98 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura can you through consciousness penetrate totally into the consciousness of a dog and see how it's like to live from the mind of a dog ? 

Are you asking if I have done it? No.

Could it be done in theory? I think so.

I have had a glimpse into the conscious of a predator. Like a cat hunting a bird.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@CARDOZZO

3 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Danioover9000 

I don't know why you're always angry... you should calm down.

Your posts about Lex, Trump and the way you speak with people here.

Be careful with that... 

Because you still haven't given me the credit and corrected yourself yet for posting that video first when I did before you? 

What does Lex and Trump have to do with you falsely claiming in a implicit way you have first dibs with that video and making a Daniel Schmachtenberger thread when I did it first?

How about you be careful of taking credit for something you didn't do instead of commanding me to be careful of something you assume, with those ridiculous ellipses? 

Edited by Danioover9000

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

Because you still haven't given me the credit and corrected yourself yet for posting that video first when I did before you? 

Are you kidding me?

I’ve found it searching on YouTube for his name + filter (This Month).

Come on…

9 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@CARDOZZO

What does Lex and Trump have to do with you falsely claiming in a implicit way you have first dibs with that video and making a Daniel Schmachtenberger thread when I did it first?

How about you be careful of taking credit for something you didn't do instead of commanding me to be careful of something you assume, with those ridiculous ellipses? 

Imagine claiming ownership over media you didn't produce.

Edited by Israfil

@Israfil ??

He’s really pissed… 

Maybe… It’s because his thread is not getting enough attention.

Edited by CARDOZZO

@CARDOZZO

8 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Are you kidding me?

I’ve found it searching on YouTube for his name + filter (This Month).

Come on…

Cool story bro, this month too. Now Look at the date of this post below:

FRIDAY AT 09:56 PM, I POSTD AND SHARED THE VIDEO YOU'VE SHARED HERE ABOUT THE PODCAST.

I rest my case, I posted this video WAY BEFORE YOU. I've started this Daniel Schmachtenberger thread several months ago before you.

Edited by Danioover9000

@Israfil

4 minutes ago, Israfil said:

Imagine calling ownership about media you didn't produce.

To be clear, it's the order and sequence of the thread and post, then the royalty, not the financial royalties but the moral and spiritual royalty that should be bestowed upon me.

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Israfil

To be clear, it's the order and sequence of the thread and post, then the royalty, not the financial royalties but the moral and spiritual royalty that should be bestowed upon me.

You are tripping HEAVY. Many people post duplicate videos in different threads. How the hell Cardozzo was supposed to know you posted the same video on a thread 5 days ago?

Have some common sense. 

@CARDOZZO

1 minute ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Danioover9000 I love you ❤️

I will love you if you admit I shared that video first before you did. Maybe confess you viewed my thread, saw the video, then added that into your own thread.

@Israfil

Just now, Israfil said:

You are tripping HEAVY. Many people post duplicate videos in different threads. How the hell Cardozzo was supposed to know you posted the same video on a thread 5 days ago?

Have some common sense. 

I MIGHT BE WRONG, but I can't help feel plagiarized because I shared that video first in my own thread. Maybe he saw it in my thread and took it? 

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Israfil

I MIGHT BE WRONG, but I can't help feel plagiarized because I shared that video first in my own thread. Maybe he saw it in my thread and took it? 

You are very paranoid.

1 hour ago, Israfil said:

Have some common sense. 

I think she/he do it on purpose, maybe to call out attention, not gonna take him/her seriously. 

Lmao

You forgot to put this music at the end of the post.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

So a woman or nonbinary person shouldn't adhere to this? It should be for everyone...but sure...a 'man', too.