CARDOZZO

Being a Man - Daniel Schmachtenberger

98 posts in this topic

@ValiantSalvatore We need more 2nd-Tier-Thinking Humans.

It's amazing seeing here on the forum that humans from age 18-30 are talking about deep/spiritual/metaphysics stuff.

We just take people for granted here... :D 

Edited by CARDOZZO

19 minutes ago, Majed said:

leo when you talk about alien consciousness. are you talking about the consciousness of an actual alien, like becoming conscious of an alien's perspective ? 

No. I am talking about you moving out of human consciousness into alien consciousness. Like if you became an alien yourself.

Obviously there is such a thing as what it's like to be an alien. How an alien mind feels. What does it feel like to be an alien who's 10x more intelligent than a human. Well, I have 1st hand experience of that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

We need more 2nd-Tier-Thinking Humans.

It's amazing seeing here on the forum that humans from age 18-30 talking about deep/spiritual/metaphysics stuff.

We just take people for granted here...

True, I don't like the amount of subtle snipping and gaslighting that happens here, and it certainly affected me, I never saw the forum so clean also. This is another channel I enjoyed, and who loves Wilber. I started to enjoy Aubery Marcus a lot, as he resonates also a bit more with my wild side.

I love it when people share their success and progress even failures with higher and lower/earlier/later stuff. I loved this about integral, I would cherish it a lot on how to be more successful at a work enviroment with higher stage charateristics.

----
I love the take of Kelly Brogan. I don't know anymore channels that strike me turquoise/yellow A bit more advanced is this:

This most likely is a super good take on A.I, yet I barely get to read any of this. 
https://integrallife.com/ontological-shock-the-accelerating-emergence-of-artificial-intelligence/#

Schmachtenberger is certainly interesting I never looked at him, till I started working with A.I now. 

Full discloser I don't watch all videos I post. I currently focus mostly on integration and some form of good entertainment of this stuff. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@CARDOZZO

14 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

This is powerful.

What Daniel Schmachtenberger learned from his father about being a man:

https://civilizationemerging.com/what-i-learned-about-being-a-man-from-my-dad/

PRINCIPLES

Work, Integrity, Motivation, Capacity:

• “See the job, do the job, stay out of the misery.”
  • If a job needs doing, simply do it. No need to bemoan it, wish it wasn’t so, etc. All the suffering is optional.
  • If a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
  • Excellence is its own reward.
  • Do the right thing when nobody’s watching.
  • When running wire or pipe through the studs, he would make it beautiful before putting the drywall on. No one would ever see it. But he knew. Doing the best you can everywhere consistently affects you as a being.
  • Get the big picture first. Then plan the work. Then implement.
  • When we would get to a worksite, or before cleaning something, he would put a ladder in the middle of the space, have me stand on the top, and turn slowly taking in the whole picture, and making a map in my head of where everything was, where it should be, what I would do first, etc.
  • ‘How much weight can you lift?’ However much needs lifted. If you ask if you can do it, you might find the answer is no. If its important, just do it.
  • If you’re leading a team and anyone fails, you’re responsible.
  • The leader takes responsibility for the project. And for its failures. The whole team participates in the credit of the successes.
  • The captain gets off of the boat last.
  • Do the initial work for free. Under promise and over deliver. Then sell the benefits of the competition/ alternatives.
  • Responsibility is king. If I have the ability to respond, it’s mine to do.
  • When you accomplish something significant, dont make a big deal out of it. Help others learn to do it.
  • Master the principle of leverage and apply it everywhere. Physically and metaphysically.
  • Learn how to use and make tools. Treat tools as extensions of yourself, which they are.
  • You can generally accomplish more from behind the scenes, when people don’t know what you are doing.
  • Leave every place and situation better than you found it.
  • Orderliness is a quality of the unified field itself. Create order in any environment first.

Courage, Power, and Conflict:

• If you ever start a fight, Ill kick your ass. If someone is being hurt and you don’t protect them, Ill kick your ass.
  • The side of right always wins. Be on the side of right and don’t worry about the odds.
  • Don’t let fear of pain or death keep you from doing the right thing.
  • Most of the atrocities in the world have been committed by men.
  • Power must be in the service of all.
  • Abuse of power is the greatest crime.
  • If someone is abusing power, over-power them. Do not allow bullies.
  • If everyone is running away from something, run towards it. If there is a real threat, someone needs to go deal with it.
  • Let them throw the first punch. If they go for a second, do what you need to stop the violence. If you let it get to blows, you already failed.
  • Use the minimum amount of force necessary to stop harm. Sometimes overwhelming force is necessary. Project force if needed to avoid violence.
  • Protect everyone from unnecessary pain wherever you can.
  • When there was a mortally wounded animal, he would kill it rather than let it suffer. He would also do so where no one else needed to know about it. At a certain point, I went from one of the people he was protecting to learning how to kill painlessly, bury, share only what was needed, etc.
  • Be a protector and support to everyone. Walk on the outside of the street with everyone. Open everyone’s door. Be available to help anyone.

Relating to Women:

• The highest value for men is serving women, nature, and children (future generations).
  • Worshiping at the altar – how to relate to going down on a woman.
  • Being in love is a choice. Choose it and cultivate it.
  • Don’t be controlled by attraction. There are many good reasons to be intimate with someone, only some of which involve attraction.
  • Don’t hurt women.
  • Never push for sex. Let her pursue.
  • If my boss or mentor call, tell them I’m sleeping. If your mom calls, wake me up.

Mind, Education, Psyche:

• The world is mostly crazy. Rethink everything for yourself from scratch.
  • Traditional education and hyperspecialization is a way to make people subservient to the dominant paradigm/ system. Study the generalized principles of nature and be a deep generalist.
  • If you don’t like the fact that the sky is blue, change your mind. Indulging suffering is a choice.
  • Be careful, cautious, and conscious. But not scared. Careful is different than fearful.
  • Jealousy is a type of mental illness – rid yourself of it.
  • When reading, look up every word and concept you don’t know.
  • What is real and what is obvious are usually not the same. See past the obvious to the real.
  • This too shall pass.
  • No one can actually own part of a celestial orb. Ownership is an illusion.
  • “All that I have done, you shall do and greater as well.” Be what the world needs.
  • Be cautious of ambition, it is generally selfish and misguided.
  • Wholeness is the most important word. Then integrity.
  • I am. Any other words that follow are not fully true. Don’t identify with them.

Relating to People and the World:

• Win-lose mentality is evil. Don’t ever celebrate people’s losses. Always celebrate their wins.
  • Respect wisdom, not authority.
  • I want you to surpass me in every way. And you will. That is evolution. And you will treat those you support the same way.
  • Spend time listening to old people. They are unique living libraries.
  • Spend time listening to kids – they are further ahead in evolutionary time.
  • Forgive people and help them do better.
  • Don’t trust experts (mechanics, doctors, etc.) with vested interests. Learn the topic well enough to understand and check what they are saying.
  • Service is the most fun hobby.
  • Sunday mornings we would load the truck with mechanic tools and drive around finding people who were broken down (before cell phones) and fix their cars for them. Such a fun thing to do on a day off.
  • Always tend to the animals first.
  • Study the map of any new place you go. Always know how to navigate.
  • Anticipate emergencies in new environments and create response plans. 
  • Be generous with everything you have: knowledge, money, resources, affection, etc.
  • If either of us die, we know that we love each other, death doesn’t end love, and any issue is meaningless and already forgiven.
  • He talked with me about this a number of times. So I knew that if he died and our last conversation was an argument, it didn’t matter at all and only love remained.

As much as I like and sometimes admire Daniel Schmachtenberger, I have to push back Based on SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, states of consciousness, ego development, other lines of development in one's life domains and societal domains, ideological upbringing and cutlure, and self biases and preferences formed in life. Already these developmental factors adds many layers of relativity and complexity that if you contextualize each bullet point immediately you'll know most of these points are unrealistic and impractical and sound airy fairy and idealistic. I will try to argue in good faith but expect that I might bad faith and fallacies here and there LOL. Imma try to address each point:

Work, Integrity, Motivation, Capacity:(ASSUMING I GOT DA CAPACITY IN DA FIRST PLACE MAN!)

• “See the job, do the job, stay out of the misery.”( Needs further context to determine if this is true, because sometimes this justifies overworking and work abuse.)
  • If a job needs doing, simply do it. No need to bemoan it, wish it wasn’t so, etc. All the suffering is optional. (Again, this point can be contested due to lack of context. Just because a job needs doing, needs doing, that doesn't mean it's unjustified to complain IF THAT JOB IS BEYOND YOUR CAPACITY. For example, it's reasonable to complain if you're given a job and task beyond your abilities, like trying to lift heavy weights and if you can you get salary cut or laid off.)
  • If a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing well. Again, lack of context to this point, some jobs are better off cutting corners on.
  • Excellence is its own reward. (Hate this, especially not contextualized as this can provide reason for lack of motivation for the results, otherwise why do the thing for it's own sake when you can benefit a bit more?)
  • Do the right thing when nobody’s watching. (What does this mean then and what's the point if almost no one will give some credit, compensation or validation for your hard work? Again lacking context makes this argument point weak.)
  • When running wire or pipe through the studs, he would make it beautiful before putting the drywall on. No one would ever see it. But he knew. Doing the best you can everywhere consistently affects you as a being. (Cool story bro). 
  • Get the big picture first. Then plan the work. Then implement. (However, this lacks context AND what if the reverse or other ordering of this sequence is possible?)
  • When we would get to a worksite, or before cleaning something, he would put a ladder in the middle of the space, have me stand on the top, and turn slowly taking in the whole picture, and making a map in my head of where everything was, where it should be, what I would do first, etc. (Cool way of indoctrinating mapping your surroundings. How does this make a real man?)
  • ‘How much weight can you lift?’ However much needs lifted. If you ask if you can do it, you might find the answer is no. If its important, just do it. (Needs context, see point 1).
  • If you’re leading a team and anyone fails, you’re responsible. (This is assuming your in a team leader/leadership role in the first place, also what if you just have incompetent, and maybe intentionally sabotaging worker?) Is it your responsibility when the blame clearly is on the bad apple?)
  • The leader takes responsibility for the project. And for its failures. The whole team participates in the credit of the successes. (Fair enough point, but lacks context again)
  • The captain gets off of the boat last. (So ALL captains must go last? what if the captain leaves, but there was a few passengers not accounted for, does this negate the captain captain?)
  • Do the initial work for free. Under promise and over deliver. Then sell the benefits of the competition/ alternatives. (High disagree, needs more context and assuming the free work, under promise and over deliver will not result in reasonable work abuse plus scammers at the end of the line ready to take your benefits of the competition. Bad point)
  • Responsibility is king. If I have the ability to respond, it’s mine to do. (Assuming you're in a good place to respond without killing yourself, needs more context.)
  • When you accomplish something significant, don't make a big deal out of it. Help others learn to do it. (Assuming you can benefit way more by being humble and not make a big deal of your accomplishments. Needs further context MAN!!!)
  • Master the principle of leverage and apply it everywhere. Physically and metaphysically. (I agree, but still needs context)
  • Learn how to use and make tools. Treat tools as extensions of yourself, which they are. (Okay bro.).
  • You can generally accomplish more from behind the scenes, when people don’t know what you are doing. (Again, assuming you gain way more benefit by doing so plus NEEDS CONTEXT!)
  • Leave every place and situation better than you found it. (Assuming you can, when in most cases you can't because others are involved too, and the world's a BITCH. PLUS NEEDS CONTEXT YO!)
  • Orderliness is a quality of the unified field itself. Create order in any environment first. (Assuming the creating of order also doesn't destroy or cause chaos in other established orders as well. Also, MORE CONTEXT.) 

Courage, Power, and Conflict:(YEAH! SOME 50 LAWS OF POWER SHIT!)

• If you ever start a fight, Ill kick your ass. If someone is being hurt and you don’t protect them, Ill kick your ass. (Is that a love letter or a death threat? Assuming physical and skills to actually fight, and highly irresponsible advice. NEEDS CONTEXT, and what if the fight was justified and righteous anger?)
  • The side of right always wins. Be on the side of right and don’t worry about the odds. (Until the side of right loses, because economics 101 of everyone can't be equally access to resources, which creates scarcity and the need to protect your own biases and preferences. Everyone thinks they're in the right, all assuming they're good, so which side is good exactly when good sides pave the roads to hell?)
  • Don’t let fear of pain or death keep you from doing the right thing. (Okay dokey.)
  • Most of the atrocities in the world have been committed by men. (And some by women, give them credit too yo.)
  • Power must be in the service of all. (Assuming it will, until it's not, and LACKS CONTEXT AGAIN.)
  • Abuse of power is the greatest crime. (What do you mean abuse? NEEDS CONTEXT)
  • If someone is abusing power, over-power them. Do not allow bullies. (Assuming you can over power bullies, do I need to explain why this is stupid and needs context?)
  • If everyone is running away from something, run towards it. If there is a real threat, someone needs to go deal with it. (Assuming you can deal with the threat yourself, and you don't mind dying and letting your family deal with your funeral costs LOL!)
  • Let them throw the first punch. If they go for a second, do what you need to stop the violence. If you let it get to blows, you already failed. (LACKS CONTEXT. Also, what if the first punch knocks you out cold? That's why you need martial arts and Jeet Kune Do, you know, the way of the intercepting fist?)
  • Use the minimum amount of force necessary to stop harm. Sometimes overwhelming force is necessary. Project force if needed to avoid violence. (I agree mostly, but NEEDS CONTEXT).
  • Protect everyone from unnecessary pain wherever you can. (Until you put yourself and your family at risk, or NEEDS CONTEXT)
  • When there was a mortally wounded animal, he would kill it rather than let it suffer. He would also do so where no one else needed to know about it. At a certain point, I went from one of the people he was protecting to learning how to kill painlessly, bury, share only what was needed, etc. (Played too much God Of War Ragnarok man. Fair enough point but still NEEDS CONTEXT).
  • Be a protector and support to everyone. Walk on the outside of the street with everyone. Open everyone’s door. Be available to help anyone. (Until you cannot do that anymore, assuming you can and have resources to do this principle justice LOL! NEEDS MORE CONTEXT!)

Relating to Women:(YEAH! SOME BETA MALE ALPHA MALE ADVICE!) 

• The highest value for men is serving women, nature, and children (future generations). (BETA MALE! Assuming so many things plus NEEDS CONTEXT.)
  • Worshiping at the altar – how to relate to going down on a woman. ( BETA MALE! But this I'll agree, assuming everything's working).
  • Being in love is a choice. Choose it and cultivate it. (Okay bro)
  • Don’t be controlled by attraction. There are many good reasons to be intimate with someone, only some of which involve attraction. (Until attraction controls you because your boner, erections and arousals are beyond your will powers mate. Also NEEDS CONTEXT otherwise REDPILLER!)
  • Don’t hurt women. (Until they hurt your, or rape and torture your family I guess???).
  • Never push for sex. Let her pursue. (BETA MALE! I think what is meant is don't be too codependent and needy, but just say that instead! LACKS CONTEXT AND COMMON SENSE!)
  • If my boss or mentor call, tell them I’m sleeping. If your mom calls, wake me up. ( So ALPHA MALE! Until you get fired I guess. NEEDS MORE CONTEXT!).

Mind, Education, Psyche: (NICE! SOME MENTAL MASTURBATION SHRINK PRINCIPLES!)

• The world is mostly crazy. Rethink everything for yourself from scratch. (TRUE! Like being a systemic thinker solves my sexy times. NEEDS CONTEXT)
  • Traditional education and hyperspecialization is a way to make people subservient to the dominant paradigm/ system. Study the generalized principles of nature and be a deep generalist. (Until people start abusing your generalizations, and assuming manipulators and extremists won't benefit from abstract outrages.)
  • If you don’t like the fact that the sky is blue, change your mind. Indulging suffering is a choice. (I like the blue sky, it's my favorite color).
  • Be careful, cautious, and conscious. But not scared. Careful is different than fearful. (Okey dokey. Gotta love LACK OF CONTEXT)
  • Jealousy is a type of mental illness – rid yourself of it. (Assuming jealousy like most emotions don't have a use, until they do. Agree but CONTEXT NEEDED!)
  • When reading, look up every word and concept you don’t know. (TRUE!)
  • What is real and what is obvious are usually not the same. See past the obvious to the real. (Until they just do, assuming psychosis may result if pursued too strongly. Also CONTEXT PLEASE)
  • This too shall pass. (OKAY.)
  • No one can actually own part of a celestial orb. Ownership is an illusion. (Until the moments you do feel you're owning something or some situation. Wait a minute, this contradicts past points, .plus NEEDS CONTEXT.)
  • “All that I have done, you shall do and greater as well.” Be what the world needs. (Don't worry BRO, the world doesn't need you that much. I promise you, we get wiped out by nukes or asteroids YO, world's like fuck you humans time for cockroach insect boys or something. Also projecting human qualities to an object called earth, nice. and LACKS CONTEXT).
  • Be cautious of ambition, it is generally selfish and misguided. (NEEDS CONTEXT MAN! Also, until ambition pays you off really well!) 
  • Wholeness is the most important word. Then integrity. (WHAT DA?!! But those two words are already within the whole...I don't know, NEEDS CONTEXT!)
  • I am. Any other words that follow are not fully true. Don’t identify with them. (Until some people do, and also unavoidable as, in your words, tools are an extensions of yourself, therefore tool are YOU, unless you disagree? Then GIVE MORE CONTEXT!) 

Relating to People and the World:(LET'S BE KUMBAYA TOGETHER, THE GOOD THE BAD THE EVIL AND THE STRANGE PEOPLE ALL IN A MELTING POT!)

• Win-lose mentality is evil. Don’t ever celebrate people’s losses. Always celebrate their wins. (Until that mentality shows more benefit and gain, assuming also a person can segment this sequence out of order as evil and needs removval, but some people thrive and NEED this win-lose mentality to live. Also NEEDS CONTEXT)
  • Respect wisdom, not authority. (Until wisdom leads to anti authority and anti mainstream BS I guess)
  • I want you to surpass me in every way. And you will. That is evolution. And you will treat those you support the same way. (Agree)
  • Spend time listening to old people. They are unique living libraries. (Agree, until they take away your valuable time and energy just talking LOL!)
  • Spend time listening to kids – they are further ahead in evolutionary time. (Agree, until they start hating and trolling you I guess)
  • Forgive people and help them do better. (Until they don't need help and reject your advances. Don't be a help pervert I guess)
  • Don’t trust experts (mechanics, doctors, etc.) with vested interests. Learn the topic well enough to understand and check what they are saying. (Okay dokey I guess. Until expertise is needed or just fuck experts, cuz I don't know LACK OF CONTEXT!)
  • Service is the most fun hobby. (Until it get's SUPER BORING!)
  • Sunday mornings we would load the truck with mechanic tools and drive around finding people who were broken down (before cell phones) and fix their cars for them. Such a fun thing to do on a day off. (Cool story bro).
  • Always tend to the animals first. (Until the bear socks you face off I guess.)
  • Study the map of any new place you go. Always know how to navigate. (Tell that to Bobby Fischer, can't navigate NY for shit but greatest chess player of his time I guess plus CONTEXT!)
  • Anticipate emergencies in new environments and create response plans. (I generally agree but until this creates more paranoia so watch out!) 
  • Be generous with everything you have: knowledge, money, resources, affection, etc. (Economics 101: EVERYONE CAN'T HAVE SAME ACCESS TO RESOURCES, SO UNTIL YOU HAVE ENOUGH ABUNDANCE AND RESOURCES YOURSELF, DON'T BE GENEROUS! ALSO CONTEXT MAN!)
  • If either of us die, we know that we love each other, death doesn’t end love, and any issue is meaningless and already forgiven. (Cool story Romeo bro, I guess this is loving the death stones.)
  • He talked with me about this a number of times. So I knew that if he died and our last conversation was an argument, it didn’t matter at all and only love remained. (TRUE! Don't ever ends things with  bad taste, or I don't know NNNNNEEEEDDDDSSSSS CCCOOONNNTTTEEEXXXTTT!!!).

So! The most important lesson to take away from, if your OP reading this, or anyone reading that's already an alpha and giga chad, you need to elaborate on your points a bit. No disrespect intended but if this was a debate and argument I win GG already. Always value context. Also, always know that this mega list most of these principles are very hard to live by and needs sometimes radical transformation I guess. Look after yourself first realistically and reasonably okay? 

@CARDOZZO

4 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Leo Gura When you read it, you know it's gold.

I was listening to a podcast where he shares his perspectives on spirituality, polymaths, education and so on...

I think it's one of his best interviews ever made:

OI! Give me some credit for discovering that video first mate!

@UnbornTao

52 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

@Danioover9000 It's OK. If the advice is not found to be wise, it's OK.

As it is for others, probably the principles provided are fine, but I wouldn't call them advice due to the mostly general and ambiguous nature of those bullet points. they need more context and elaboration and specifics a little to count as advice. I can already see some people too masculine abuse these principles, and some too lost can't makes sense of these principles and some with toxic masculine traits abuse the hell outta these principles..  

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@CARDOZZO

As much as I like and sometimes admire Daniel Schmachtenberger, I have to push back Based on SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, states of consciousness, ego development, other lines of development in one's life domains and societal domains, ideological upbringing and cutlure, and self biases and preferences formed in life. Already these developmental factors adds many layers of relativity and complexity that if you contextualize each bullet point immediately you'll know most of these points are unrealistic and impractical and sound airy fairy and idealistic. I will try to argue in good faith but expect that I might bad faith and fallacies here and there LOL. Imma try to address each point:

Work, Integrity, Motivation, Capacity:(ASSUMING I GOT DA CAPACITY IN DA FIRST PLACE MAN!)

• “See the job, do the job, stay out of the misery.”( Needs further context to determine if this is true, because sometimes this justifies overworking and work abuse.)
  • If a job needs doing, simply do it. No need to bemoan it, wish it wasn’t so, etc. All the suffering is optional. (Again, this point can be contested due to lack of context. Just because a job needs doing, needs doing, that doesn't mean it's unjustified to complain IF THAT JOB IS BEYOND YOUR CAPACITY. For example, it's reasonable to complain if you're given a job and task beyond your abilities, like trying to lift heavy weights and if you can you get salary cut or laid off.)
  • If a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing well. Again, lack of context to this point, some jobs are better off cutting corners on.
  • Excellence is its own reward. (Hate this, especially not contextualized as this can provide reason for lack of motivation for the results, otherwise why do the thing for it's own sake when you can benefit a bit more?)
  • Do the right thing when nobody’s watching. (What does this mean then and what's the point if almost no one will give some credit, compensation or validation for your hard work? Again lacking context makes this argument point weak.)
  • When running wire or pipe through the studs, he would make it beautiful before putting the drywall on. No one would ever see it. But he knew. Doing the best you can everywhere consistently affects you as a being. (Cool story bro). 
  • Get the big picture first. Then plan the work. Then implement. (However, this lacks context AND what if the reverse or other ordering of this sequence is possible?)
  • When we would get to a worksite, or before cleaning something, he would put a ladder in the middle of the space, have me stand on the top, and turn slowly taking in the whole picture, and making a map in my head of where everything was, where it should be, what I would do first, etc. (Cool way of indoctrinating mapping your surroundings. How does this make a real man?)
  • ‘How much weight can you lift?’ However much needs lifted. If you ask if you can do it, you might find the answer is no. If its important, just do it. (Needs context, see point 1).
  • If you’re leading a team and anyone fails, you’re responsible. (This is assuming your in a team leader/leadership role in the first place, also what if you just have incompetent, and maybe intentionally sabotaging worker?) Is it your responsibility when the blame clearly is on the bad apple?)
  • The leader takes responsibility for the project. And for its failures. The whole team participates in the credit of the successes. (Fair enough point, but lacks context again)
  • The captain gets off of the boat last. (So ALL captains must go last? what if the captain leaves, but there was a few passengers not accounted for, does this negate the captain captain?)
  • Do the initial work for free. Under promise and over deliver. Then sell the benefits of the competition/ alternatives. (High disagree, needs more context and assuming the free work, under promise and over deliver will not result in reasonable work abuse plus scammers at the end of the line ready to take your benefits of the competition. Bad point)
  • Responsibility is king. If I have the ability to respond, it’s mine to do. (Assuming you're in a good place to respond without killing yourself, needs more context.)
  • When you accomplish something significant, don't make a big deal out of it. Help others learn to do it. (Assuming you can benefit way more by being humble and not make a big deal of your accomplishments. Needs further context MAN!!!)
  • Master the principle of leverage and apply it everywhere. Physically and metaphysically. (I agree, but still needs context)
  • Learn how to use and make tools. Treat tools as extensions of yourself, which they are. (Okay bro.).
  • You can generally accomplish more from behind the scenes, when people don’t know what you are doing. (Again, assuming you gain way more benefit by doing so plus NEEDS CONTEXT!)
  • Leave every place and situation better than you found it. (Assuming you can, when in most cases you can't because others are involved too, and the world's a BITCH. PLUS NEEDS CONTEXT YO!)
  • Orderliness is a quality of the unified field itself. Create order in any environment first. (Assuming the creating of order also doesn't destroy or cause chaos in other established orders as well. Also, MORE CONTEXT.) 

Courage, Power, and Conflict:(YEAH! SOME 50 LAWS OF POWER SHIT!)

• If you ever start a fight, Ill kick your ass. If someone is being hurt and you don’t protect them, Ill kick your ass. (Is that a love letter or a death threat? Assuming physical and skills to actually fight, and highly irresponsible advice. NEEDS CONTEXT, and what if the fight was justified and righteous anger?)
  • The side of right always wins. Be on the side of right and don’t worry about the odds. (Until the side of right loses, because economics 101 of everyone can't be equally access to resources, which creates scarcity and the need to protect your own biases and preferences. Everyone thinks they're in the right, all assuming they're good, so which side is good exactly when good sides pave the roads to hell?)
  • Don’t let fear of pain or death keep you from doing the right thing. (Okay dokey.)
  • Most of the atrocities in the world have been committed by men. (And some by women, give them credit too yo.)
  • Power must be in the service of all. (Assuming it will, until it's not, and LACKS CONTEXT AGAIN.)
  • Abuse of power is the greatest crime. (What do you mean abuse? NEEDS CONTEXT)
  • If someone is abusing power, over-power them. Do not allow bullies. (Assuming you can over power bullies, do I need to explain why this is stupid and needs context?)
  • If everyone is running away from something, run towards it. If there is a real threat, someone needs to go deal with it. (Assuming you can deal with the threat yourself, and you don't mind dying and letting your family deal with your funeral costs LOL!)
  • Let them throw the first punch. If they go for a second, do what you need to stop the violence. If you let it get to blows, you already failed. (LACKS CONTEXT. Also, what if the first punch knocks you out cold? That's why you need martial arts and Jeet Kune Do, you know, the way of the intercepting fist?)
  • Use the minimum amount of force necessary to stop harm. Sometimes overwhelming force is necessary. Project force if needed to avoid violence. (I agree mostly, but NEEDS CONTEXT).
  • Protect everyone from unnecessary pain wherever you can. (Until you put yourself and your family at risk, or NEEDS CONTEXT)
  • When there was a mortally wounded animal, he would kill it rather than let it suffer. He would also do so where no one else needed to know about it. At a certain point, I went from one of the people he was protecting to learning how to kill painlessly, bury, share only what was needed, etc. (Played too much God Of War Ragnarok man. Fair enough point but still NEEDS CONTEXT).
  • Be a protector and support to everyone. Walk on the outside of the street with everyone. Open everyone’s door. Be available to help anyone. (Until you cannot do that anymore, assuming you can and have resources to do this principle justice LOL! NEEDS MORE CONTEXT!)

Relating to Women:(YEAH! SOME BETA MALE ALPHA MALE ADVICE!) 

• The highest value for men is serving women, nature, and children (future generations). (BETA MALE! Assuming so many things plus NEEDS CONTEXT.)
  • Worshiping at the altar – how to relate to going down on a woman. ( BETA MALE! But this I'll agree, assuming everything's working).
  • Being in love is a choice. Choose it and cultivate it. (Okay bro)
  • Don’t be controlled by attraction. There are many good reasons to be intimate with someone, only some of which involve attraction. (Until attraction controls you because your boner, erections and arousals are beyond your will powers mate. Also NEEDS CONTEXT otherwise REDPILLER!)
  • Don’t hurt women. (Until they hurt your, or rape and torture your family I guess???).
  • Never push for sex. Let her pursue. (BETA MALE! I think what is meant is don't be too codependent and needy, but just say that instead! LACKS CONTEXT AND COMMON SENSE!)
  • If my boss or mentor call, tell them I’m sleeping. If your mom calls, wake me up. ( So ALPHA MALE! Until you get fired I guess. NEEDS MORE CONTEXT!).

Mind, Education, Psyche: (NICE! SOME MENTAL MASTURBATION SHRINK PRINCIPLES!)

• The world is mostly crazy. Rethink everything for yourself from scratch. (TRUE! Like being a systemic thinker solves my sexy times. NEEDS CONTEXT)
  • Traditional education and hyperspecialization is a way to make people subservient to the dominant paradigm/ system. Study the generalized principles of nature and be a deep generalist. (Until people start abusing your generalizations, and assuming manipulators and extremists won't benefit from abstract outrages.)
  • If you don’t like the fact that the sky is blue, change your mind. Indulging suffering is a choice. (I like the blue sky, it's my favorite color).
  • Be careful, cautious, and conscious. But not scared. Careful is different than fearful. (Okey dokey. Gotta love LACK OF CONTEXT)
  • Jealousy is a type of mental illness – rid yourself of it. (Assuming jealousy like most emotions don't have a use, until they do. Agree but CONTEXT NEEDED!)
  • When reading, look up every word and concept you don’t know. (TRUE!)
  • What is real and what is obvious are usually not the same. See past the obvious to the real. (Until they just do, assuming psychosis may result if pursued too strongly. Also CONTEXT PLEASE)
  • This too shall pass. (OKAY.)
  • No one can actually own part of a celestial orb. Ownership is an illusion. (Until the moments you do feel you're owning something or some situation. Wait a minute, this contradicts past points, .plus NEEDS CONTEXT.)
  • “All that I have done, you shall do and greater as well.” Be what the world needs. (Don't worry BRO, the world doesn't need you that much. I promise you, we get wiped out by nukes or asteroids YO, world's like fuck you humans time for cockroach insect boys or something. Also projecting human qualities to an object called earth, nice. and LACKS CONTEXT).
  • Be cautious of ambition, it is generally selfish and misguided. (NEEDS CONTEXT MAN! Also, until ambition pays you off really well!) 
  • Wholeness is the most important word. Then integrity. (WHAT DA?!! But those two words are already within the whole...I don't know, NEEDS CONTEXT!)
  • I am. Any other words that follow are not fully true. Don’t identify with them. (Until some people do, and also unavoidable as, in your words, tools are an extensions of yourself, therefore tool are YOU, unless you disagree? Then GIVE MORE CONTEXT!) 

Relating to People and the World:(LET'S BE KUMBAYA TOGETHER, THE GOOD THE BAD THE EVIL AND THE STRANGE PEOPLE ALL IN A MELTING POT!)

• Win-lose mentality is evil. Don’t ever celebrate people’s losses. Always celebrate their wins. (Until that mentality shows more benefit and gain, assuming also a person can segment this sequence out of order as evil and needs removval, but some people thrive and NEED this win-lose mentality to live. Also NEEDS CONTEXT)
  • Respect wisdom, not authority. (Until wisdom leads to anti authority and anti mainstream BS I guess)
  • I want you to surpass me in every way. And you will. That is evolution. And you will treat those you support the same way. (Agree)
  • Spend time listening to old people. They are unique living libraries. (Agree, until they take away your valuable time and energy just talking LOL!)
  • Spend time listening to kids – they are further ahead in evolutionary time. (Agree, until they start hating and trolling you I guess)
  • Forgive people and help them do better. (Until they don't need help and reject your advances. Don't be a help pervert I guess)
  • Don’t trust experts (mechanics, doctors, etc.) with vested interests. Learn the topic well enough to understand and check what they are saying. (Okay dokey I guess. Until expertise is needed or just fuck experts, cuz I don't know LACK OF CONTEXT!)
  • Service is the most fun hobby. (Until it get's SUPER BORING!)
  • Sunday mornings we would load the truck with mechanic tools and drive around finding people who were broken down (before cell phones) and fix their cars for them. Such a fun thing to do on a day off. (Cool story bro).
  • Always tend to the animals first. (Until the bear socks you face off I guess.)
  • Study the map of any new place you go. Always know how to navigate. (Tell that to Bobby Fischer, can't navigate NY for shit but greatest chess player of his time I guess plus CONTEXT!)
  • Anticipate emergencies in new environments and create response plans. (I generally agree but until this creates more paranoia so watch out!) 
  • Be generous with everything you have: knowledge, money, resources, affection, etc. (Economics 101: EVERYONE CAN'T HAVE SAME ACCESS TO RESOURCES, SO UNTIL YOU HAVE ENOUGH ABUNDANCE AND RESOURCES YOURSELF, DON'T BE GENEROUS! ALSO CONTEXT MAN!)
  • If either of us die, we know that we love each other, death doesn’t end love, and any issue is meaningless and already forgiven. (Cool story Romeo bro, I guess this is loving the death stones.)
  • He talked with me about this a number of times. So I knew that if he died and our last conversation was an argument, it didn’t matter at all and only love remained. (TRUE! Don't ever ends things with  bad taste, or I don't know NNNNNEEEEDDDDSSSSS CCCOOONNNTTTEEEXXXTTT!!!).

So! The most important lesson to take away from, if your OP reading this, or anyone reading that's already an alpha and giga chad, you need to elaborate on your points a bit. No disrespect intended but if this was a debate and argument I win GG already. Always value context. Also, always know that this mega list most of these principles are very hard to live by and needs sometimes radical transformation I guess. Look after yourself first realistically and reasonably okay? 

Again, you're taking things too literally. This is a distilled version of a lifetime of advice and lessons. He's pointing at the truth, you're looking at the finger. It is impossible to fully develop these points without writing many, many books on the subjects.  

@Danioover9000 Credit for what dude?

You're not the only one hardcore knowledge seeker here...

About the principles: don't make it a bible to follow, contemplate it and test for yourself.

@Israfil

2 minutes ago, Israfil said:

Again, you're taking things too literally. This is a distilled version of a lifetime of advice and lessons. He's pointing at the truth, you're looking at the finger. It is impossible to fully develop these points without writing many, many books on the subjects.  

Is it wrong of me to take things too literal? Why are they called a lifetime of 'advice' and 'lessons', and not called ideals and principles? Who's pointing at the truth? What's the point of pointing at the truth, assuming not me but many people look at his finger? So, many many books on the subjects is the only truth, or is questioning right now enough?

Same with that...

You should contemplate the principles and adapt it to your own country, state, age, gender.

@CARDOZZO

3 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Danioover9000 Credit for what dude?

You're not the only one hardcore knowledge seeker here...

About the principles: don't make it a bible to follow, contemplate it and test for yourself.

Credit for discovering that video you linked before you did and public apology, plus making the first thread of Daniel Schmachtenberger, which means you owe me credit plus royalties because I'm the first one that made the Daniel Schmachtenberger thread:

So, just because I'm not the only one hardcore knowledge seeker here, that justifies you not giving me credit as first OP in this forum to introduce Daniel Schmachtenberger??? Also what do you mean Hardcore knowledge seeker? Like a bookworm?

How can I take the principles, contemplate and test them when they're mostly general and too abstract? They're also less advice and prescriptive steps to goals versus just general principles, so I don't know.

@Danioover9000 

I don't know why you're always angry... you should calm down.

Your posts about Lex, Trump and the way you speak with people here.

Be careful with that... 

17 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

Spend time listening to kids – they are further ahead in evolutionary time.

this ??

softly into the Abyss...

26 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Is it wrong of me to take things too literal?

I think you spend too much energy in deconstructing what's being said, instead of adopting the actual point of view of the person saying the thing, and therefore expanding your knowledge in a way that no amount of words can teach you. 

27 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Why are they called a lifetime of 'advice' and 'lessons', and not called ideals and principles?

Again, Schmachtenberger is trying to give a summary of the main lessons he received in a lifetime of coexistence with his father. You can't put years of a relationship into bullet points without heavily simplifying things. Still a useful tool for contemplation.

30 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

What's the point of pointing at the truth, assuming not me but many people look at his finger?

Because words can only point to the truth, not be the truth itself. I can give 300-hundred pages long description of coffee and that book wouldn't be coffee itself. It would only describe or help people recognize coffee, but that will only happen through the physical experience of getting in touch with coffee. In the case of the points, they're pointing to values and systems that Schmachtenberger would like to point to, but that can only be ultimately understood through personal experience or contemplation. He's pointing, but the importance is in what being pointed, not the pointer.

35 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

So, many many books on the subjects is the only truth, or is questioning right now enough?

I have no idea what this question is questioning.

30 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

How can I take the principles, contemplate and test them when they're mostly general and too abstract? They're also less advice and prescriptive steps to goals versus just general principles, so I don't know.

Those are the best types of advice. Step-by-step explanations usually lack principles. Principles usually lead to the right steps. 

@Leo Gura can you through consciousness penetrate totally into the consciousness of a dog and see how it's like to live from the mind of a dog ?