VictorB02

If You Couldn't Do Psychedelics Ever Again...

24 posts in this topic

If you couldn't do psychedelics ever again, how would your path change? How would your life change? What would be your focus? How will continue to walk your spiritual path?

I'm curious because for me, I find that I like to hold psychedelics in my mind as a sort of "spiritual magic pill" that I know I can take at some point in time to reveal something to me... but without it - its interesting to think about how my whole orientation would change. Then I would have to really apply this stuff in ordinary life. I would really have to dig into just the pure and basic sense of being conscious with no help other than the consciousness of my own. So what about you?

What would you do if you could never take a psychedelic again? How would your path change? How would your spiritual practices change?

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

I take psychedelics fairly rarely. Maybe once every two years or so and I only do it then as a check in. I could totally never do them again and be content because my spiritual practice preceded psychedelics and will continue long after they're gone anyways. As a hypothetical though it would really suck to never be able to use them again for those temporary glimpses because they're so useful for pointing the way and keeping you motivated through dry spells. 

Everything I wanted from psychedelics I already have now, so in that sense it wouldn't be so bad. But the exploration of consciousness is my passion and psychedelics are the most powerful tool for that so in that sense it would be like a pro football player getting injured and from then on just playing for fun at the old club he started at.

I would probably go much deeper into yoga then.

12 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

Everything I wanted from psychedelics I already have now, so in that sense it wouldn't be so bad. But the exploration of consciousness is my passion and psychedelics are the most powerful tool for that so in that sense it would be like a pro football player getting injured and from then on just playing for fun at the old club he started at.

I would probably go much deeper into yoga then.

I love that. I feel the exact same way.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

On 6/7/2023 at 6:14 PM, tlowedajuicemayne said:

I take psychedelics fairly rarely. Maybe once every two years or so and I only do it then as a check in. I could totally never do them again and be content because my spiritual practice preceded psychedelics and will continue long after they're gone anyways. As a hypothetical though it would really suck to never be able to use them again for those temporary glimpses because they're so useful for pointing the way and keeping you motivated through dry spells. 

Yes I absolutely agree! Thank you for sharing

nothing. There are other tools very powerful tool.

But to get there it takes time. At the end of the day all tools are imaginary, as Infinite Power you are projecting 'power' into things, now its psychedelics, in the future could be something else.

Don't obsess to much about the details, just be focused on going to Light, to absolute Healing, to absolute Acceptance of yourself as Love. How you get there it doesn't matter.

I’ve never had a psychedelic once in my life.

I have no idea what you fucks are talking about :P

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

9 hours ago, 001 said:

Anybody can inject anything into their bodies,  i dont see a struggle here like you say a pro football player would face

Have you ever taken a high dose of a psychedelic? xD

Take 10 grams of mushrooms and come back saying there it's something anybody can do and turn it into a beneficial experience. Assuming you have to courage to take that journey.

8 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Assuming you have to courage to take that journey.

I’d rather BE the journey than to take it.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

@Girzo When the difference between you and a psychedelic becomes complete and identical

I would probably shift to kundalini and kriya yoga to generate those chemicals naturally. Also probably would search for shaktipat or some energy transmition or initiation. 

Also we would have to accept that some realms of consciousness we would never have access again. For example with Salvia, maybe you can access the same psychedelic states naturally but with salvia is just not going to be the case, or rather such technology has not been invented yet. We would have to go for that which is available by other tools. I would surrender much more to grace as my ability to enter into those states would be far reduced and the divine would have to suply it.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

1 minute ago, Davino said:

We would have to go for that which is available by other tools. I would surrender much more to grace as my ability to enter into those states would be far reduced and the divine would have to suply it.

You are divine and every tool available by you. 

Nothing would change for me, I do phycadelics every few months. And spiritual practice every day. 

I would still do my daily practice. Although I wouldn't progress as fast without phycadelics 

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I’ve never had a psychedelic once in my life.

I have no idea what you fucks are talking about :P

LOL! 

6 hours ago, Davino said:

I would probably shift to kundalini and kriya yoga to generate those chemicals naturally. Also probably would search for shaktipat or some energy transmition or initiation. 

Also we would have to accept that some realms of consciousness we would never have access again. For example with Salvia, maybe you can access the same psychedelic states naturally but with salvia is just not going to be the case, or rather such technology has not been invented yet. We would have to go for that which is available by other tools. I would surrender much more to grace as my ability to enter into those states would be far reduced and the divine would have to suply it.

Yup I would do something similar, but there would for sure be a feeling of loss knowing I could never "go back" there.... or can we sober? :)

1 hour ago, bobbyward said:

Nothing would change for me, I do phycadelics every few months. And spiritual practice every day. 

I would still do my daily practice. Although I wouldn't progress as fast without phycadelics 

Same.

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You are divine and every tool available by you.

Yes, I have accessed that state of consciousness but you don't seem to have accessed the state of consciousness that I was talking about. Were by mere surrendering to the divine or what is, that divine presence pours itself into you. Which is a very profound state that can be taped into much easier and that can lead you to the state of consciousness that you are talking about. However, you can access it directly as you said and that is the final goal definetely. But I thought that the point of this conversation was about how my approach would change and what you seem to indicate is probably the destination where I am the divine reality and I'm playing within myself as tools to explore my own self.

2 hours ago, VictorB02 said:

can we sober?

Yes we can. For most of them, just saying that not with Salvia. That psychedelic is just so alien to regular reality that I'm very unsure that we can access those states with any natural method. Well prove me wrong, I'm open to that and I would be a happy to try a sober technique that allows me to enter into the Salvia realm.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@001 There are no “light” psychedelics. It’s all dose dependent. I would argue that mushrooms are more hardcore than DMT because they last a few hours and DMT state is gone in minutes.

This whole question is rather ridiculous considering the fact you can do psychedelics. And that they're the immensely powerful tool that they are.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

3 hours ago, Davino said:

that is the final goal definetely.

The final goal is to realize that You are Me, but even then We’ll be something new to discover. 

On 10.6.2023 at 1:16 AM, 001 said:

Really, are you being honest here?

Anybody can inject anything into their bodies,  i dont see a struggle here like you say a pro football player would face

That's like saying anybody can throw a football.

If you want to go deep with psychedelics, you have to adjust your whole life to that. And at least in my case there are a lot of intense existential struggles involved :P