DieFree

Very senior intelligence official tells Congress the U.S has non-human craft

37 posts in this topic

@Joel3102

2 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

The problem I have with this, is how the hell can aliens so insanely advanced that can travel on an interstellar level, manage to crash on earth and just let us find it lol

I guess it's not always the case that superior technology + alien intelligence + interstellar travel = completely immune to mistakes and getting shot down or something. For example, the 'battle of Los Angeles, the military was shooting up at the sky at flashy UFO lights assuming they were Russian aircraft, managed to damage a craft and it crashed. Apparently they have recovered a dead alien and a living one, but good luck finding out what actually happened and making sense of prior events of the lead up.

14 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

The problem I have with this, is how the hell can aliens so insanely advanced that can travel on an interstellar level, manage to crash on earth and just let us find it lol

Below is a video where an actual scientist addresses this point in this very level headed take on the UAP phenomenon, but the gist of it is that using our own space program as an example, we routinely treat the craft we send to other worlds as essentially disposable (for example no one's going to Mars to pick up the Mars rover). 

Also, assuming for sake of argument that the UAPs are aliens, it's also possible that they might not care whether or not we stumble across their tech. In the same way that we're not really concerned about animals finding and reverse engineering human tech.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

It is a bit strange why they would crash. Commercial jets rarely crash these days. Imagine how safe they will be in 500 years.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You can almost be certain that when the truth comes out it wont be the truth.

My guess is they’re crashing for the same reason they’re allowing us to pick them up through radar and other instruments. They want to expose themselves to us, their technologies and their biologies (at least assumed biology).

2 hours ago, DieFree said:

My guess is they’re crashing for the same reason they’re allowing us to pick them up through radar and other instruments. They want to expose themselves to us, their technologies and their biologies (at least assumed biology).

That seems like such a crude way to go about that though.

If they really wanted us to have their tech they could just land and leave behind a craft without dying horribly in the process.

If you wanted to give a chimpanzee a motorcycle you wouldn't crash head-first into a cliff with it.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If they really wanted us to have their tech they could just land and leave behind a craft without dying horribly in the process.

If you wanted to give a chimpanzee a motorcycle you wouldn't crash head-first into a cliff with it.

I mean, there are a lot of assumptions, did they really die? Who knows if they did a fucking 360 noscope mahāsamādhi. If I can´t really fathom why God´s Will is at it is, I would give the Aliens the benefit of the doubt.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It is a bit strange why they would crash. Commercial jets rarely crash these days. Imagine how safe they will be in 500 years.

My Theory: Advanced alien civilizations still have booze.

(Okay, in all honesty it's a joke but on second thought, that might actually be a not-unreasonable possibility)

Edited by Extreme Z7

@Extreme Z7

16 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

(Okay, in all honesty it's a joke but on second thought, that might actually be a not-unreasonable possibility)

That does seem valid in the probability space of some kind of negative event, of a malfunction or some other misfortune. Again, high and mighty aliens they can be, whatever their mental, physical, technological capacities are, they are still under the constraints of bad luck and misfortune still.

My speculative assumption, they were testing the military capacities of the artillery or are just surveying the earth over Los Angeles, then the firing started and a shell unfortunately exploded too close to their craft and they had to crash.

Or, a slightly more probable explanation, is they were fighting another alien craft, had escaped and were badly damaged enough to be shot down by an artillery shell. I guess an enemy alien scout craft vs another alien scout craft or something.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a great theory, but I struggle to understand what else explains it.

How can beings so advanced their craft defy the known laws of physics unintentionally crash?

Maybe they are from another dimension and something about entering our dimension causes accidents. 

@Leo Gura Here on earth any multi cellular organism will let single cells die when they fulfilled their purpose. Maybe these aliens and craft are like "single cells" of the greater alien civilization-"hyper organism".

If crashing fits their larger picture/plan - why not?

Edited by Value

11 hours ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Plot twist: the crashed ship looks like this :P

7976253-rick'sship.jpg

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you study the subject long enough you'll see that a lot of their actions are nonsensical.

1 hour ago, abundance said:

If you study the subject long enough you'll see that a lot of their actions are nonsensical.

It seems that there is not just one species of aliens but several, maybe even more than 10. So their beahvior and motives could be quite different.

Edited by Leo Gura

What about time travelers? Why can we rule that out? 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It seems that there is not just one species of aliens but several, maybe even more than 10. So their beahvior and motives could be quite different.

It certainly seems that way. Although I'm not entirely convinced that the phenomena is completely extraterrestrial. After studying the work of Jacques Vallee, I'm leaning toward the idea that there is something much deeper to this phenomena and that it is a possible explanation for much of the folklore and religions myths created throughout human history .

Edited by abundance

17 hours ago, integral said:

What about time travelers? Why can we rule that out? 

Here's an interesting possibility and mind f***. What if the phenomena is able to manipulate time and that what we're witnessing is the same craft (and beings) that ancient humans witnessed and created entire religions around....

Edited by abundance