Holykael

All advice is bullshit

32 posts in this topic

Since everything is predetermined, no free will, any advice is completely useless because no matter what, what's meant to happen will happen. 

This means most of what people say is completely and utterly useless. Just some robots spouting their lines in this coordinated play. There's no thinking behind it. Nobody is thinking of what they're saying. Leo didn't think anything through, he didn't spend hours in contemplation. Like the good robot he is, he just spouted his lines to the camera in a completely dead happening. Everything is just happening, nobody is thinking and there's no advice to give. This illusion is just sad and a complete waste of time.

I didn't think this through, it came out automatically. Nobody is reading this but responses will happen automatically or not.

Nobody is willing any awakening or causing awakening. Nobody is breaking any limits like mr breakingthewall likes to say unless the big boss wants to. And guess what the big boss is a huge stinking turd so it simply won't happen. The big boss doesn't want just good things to happen. It wants all unbelievably shitty things to happen forever and ever.

Who wrote this? God and it's perfect. There is no me.

Edited by Holykael

29 minutes ago, Holykael said:

This means most of what people say is completely and utterly useless.

MOST?..

30 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Everything is just happening, nobody is thinking and there's no advice to give. This illusion is just sad and a complete waste of time.

Care to explain, if absolutely nothing has changed (there was nobody home before it was recognized - and there is still nobody home now that it's recognized) - how is it that it didn't seem like a waste of time before - but it suddenly is a waste of time now?

36 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Leo didn't think anything through, he didn't spend hours in contemplation. Like the good robot he is, he just spouted his lines to the camera in a completely dead happening. Everything is just happening, nobody is thinking and there's no advice to give. This illusion is just sad and a complete waste of time.

I didn't think this through, it came out automatically. Nobody is reading this but responses will happen automatically or not.

??

@Holykael do you want to be happy af or not ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

No it means you are getting the advice you need but you won't listen this is blaspheme to god

You are the equivalent to that matt Walsh guy in the what is a woman doc. Go out looking for truth and completely ignore everyone who is telling you truth cause you have your own little narrative going. Then say they are dumb. Why did you go out and ask then. To spread blasphemy is the answer or lie about god

God give you all the information you need here to be happy but you have a demon (negative thought pattern) keeping you down

You can go around saying anything is truth cause you say it and you dont have free will and therefore its true but you will lose your mind here and you can't get it back without a body to fix it

You are calling your negative thought pattern god and letting it do what it wants. This is dangerous territory

Edited by Hojo

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

Since everything is predetermined, no free will, any advice is completely useless because no matter what, what's meant to happen will happen. 

Bs from the get go.

Free yourself from this belief-prison You're creating for yourself.

Humans are not robots. It's not predetermined or whatever. Throw this garbage out already.

What are You so afraid of? What are You resisting? Contemplate that perhaps.

Edited by Sincerity

2 hours ago, WeCome1 said:

It gets transcended by realizing that nothing itself is transcending  ^_^

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

25 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Bs from the get go.

Free yourself from this belief-prison You're creating for yourself.

Humans are not robots. It's not predetermined or whatever. Throw this garbage out already.

What are You so afraid of? What are You resisting? Contemplate that perhaps.

I don't have patience for that kind of ignorance. It's very simple. God imagined all of reality one way. It can't be any other way.

I've had a direct experience awakening to no free will. I can see how my entire life was designed and hand crafted. There is no such thing as free will for a created character and there will never be for all of eternity.

Edited by Holykael

6 minutes ago, Holykael said:

God imagined all of reality one way. It can't be any other way.

♾️ ways! 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

♾️ ways! 

This particular instance was imagined in one way only. There is only this until there isn't and we're back to infinite possibility 

35 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It gets transcended by realizing that nothing itself is transcending  ^_^

Well, Holykael isn't transcending anything until he is able to write one coherent paragraph where he doesn't contradict himself:

God imagined all of reality one way.

I can see how my entire life was designed and hand crafted.

I've had a direct experience awakening to no free will.

With a mind like this, drugs will eat you alive, my friend.

Edited by WeCome1

@WeCome1 All contradictions are ultimately True. 

Just now, Yimpa said:

WeCome1 All contradictions are ultimately True. 

You and Holykael should start a club.;)

2 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

You and Holykael should start a club.;)

Love needs no club, as it is all Clubs

:x

But Love sure loves to go Clubbing!

28 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

Well, Holykael isn't transcending anything until he is able to write one coherent paragraph where he doesn't contradict himself:

With a mind like this, drugs will eat you alive, my friend.

What contradictions designed and handcrafted does not contradict that it is imaginary. Having an awakening to no free will contradicts with what exactly? 

@Holykael Have you considered that spiritual advice, teachings, and insights are the absolute communicating within itself? Some of it is bullshit that deepens misidentification, and some of it is wisdom that leads toward awakening. This thread itself is a conversation created and responded to by the absolute.

Whether it further entangles you in thoughts, or helps to free awareness from its thoughts, depends on your absolute desire. You are as free as you absolutely want to be, or not.

The only reason you complain about not having freedom is because you are misidentified. Realize who you are, and you are free.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@Holykael Have you considered that spiritual advice, teachings, and insights are the absolute communicating within itself? Some of it is bullshit that deepens misidentification, and some of it is wisdom that leads toward awakening. This thread itself is a conversation created and responded to by the absolute.

Whether it further entangles you in thoughts, or helps to free awareness from its thoughts, depends on your absolute desire. You are as free as you absolutely want to be, or not.

The only reason you complain about not having freedom is because you are misidentified. Realize who you are, and you are free.

I can't just realize who I am out of my personal will. This is what I meant by useless advice. I don't have control over self realization. It might be destined to never happen and I have to accept that

Misidentification seen from the Absolute is Perfect Identification 

@Holykael

4 hours ago, Holykael said:

This means most of what people say is completely and utterly useless. Just some robots spouting their lines in this coordinated play. There's no thinking behind it. Nobody is thinking of what they're saying. Leo didn't think anything through, he didn't spend hours in contemplation. Like the good robot he is, he just spouted his lines to the camera in a completely dead happening. Everything is just happening, nobody is thinking and there's no advice to give. This illusion is just sad and a complete waste of time.

Nobody is willing any awakening or causing awakening. Nobody is breaking any limits like mr breakingthewall likes to say unless the big boss wants to. And guess what the big boss is a huge stinking turd so it simply won't happen. The big boss doesn't want just good things to happen. It wants all unbelievably shitty things to happen forever and ever.

Who wrote this? God and it's perfect. There is no me.

Putting aside the non-duality, god realization and advanced spiritual insights, on a relative level advice can be both beneficial and costly depending on developmental factors like Spiral Dynamics stages of development(Clare Graves and Don Beck), cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, 9 stages of ego development(Jane Loevinger) and shadow aspects of the psyche(Carl Jung Architypes), life experiences and other lines of development from personal to social domains(Ken Wilbur's Integral Theory), other ideological upbringings and indoctrinations from culture, and one's biases and preferences that distorts and shapes many interpretations of languages.

I mostly disagree with the flippant attitude of claiming ALL advice as bullshit, when it's the contextualization of the advice, or the lack thereof that can make advice useless and too general.